Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The idea of playing with food the next time he saw Micha was tempting. Even more so as he continued to tease him. Samuel couldn't help laughing as the male licked his lips and teased him back. When he spoke again, he watched as Micha laughed and expressed a bit enthusiasm as he teased him one last time. Samuel merely smiled as their waitress approached the table. Turning his attention to her, he listened as she introduced herself and gave them some specials. He wasn't too interested as he already knew what he wanted. He sat back while Micha recited his order to the woman. She quickly took her notes as he spoke. When it was his turn, Samuel ordered the pancakes and scrambled eggs along with coffee. He too handed over his menu and nodded as she then informed them that she'd put the order in. Alone again, Samuel turned back to Micha. "So strawberries and whip cream aside, should I be picking you up anything else the next time I see you?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:40 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx MICHA } ALIK POLZIN x

✖ █ ❛ 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈, 𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈, 𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇. ...

The idea of their next time amused him, it gave him planning to do. He couldn’t wait. Micha enjoyed teasing Samuel for what it was worth. It was one of the things he missed about Samuel. He found it hard to find someone who made him laugh and could push back. Micha gave his order, waiting as Samuel gave his own, before the waitress left. Turning things back toward their conversation, he listened as Samuel spoke about picking up strawberries and whip cream next time they got together. Micha shook his head lightly, ”Nope, I think just the strawberries and whip cream will do, though depending on where we meet next, perhaps some lube just in case.” He teased Samuel, not knowing when and where the next meeting would be, after all it would probably be a spur of the moment kind of thing.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:04 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx WILLIAM } NILS JEPSEN x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖ █ ❛ 𝓘 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓪𝓶, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱....

Silence didn’t bother him. He was used to the silence. His mind didn’t turn off however. Jepsen drove down the street, as Ally sat beside him. He didn’t mind his questions, after all it was easier for him to ask then to guess. Jepsen didn’t have much of a personal life outside of work. After all it wasn’t like he was dating anyone either. He had friends sure, but most of them kept to themselves as well. Jepsen didn’t have family to concern himself with either. Sure, he had family but they were all still back home.

As he spoke to Ally, he wasn’t complaining. Jepsen smiled as Ally commented. He pulled up to a red light, as Ally spoke again, questioning him. Jepsen shrugged lightly, as he sat there focusing on the road. ”Not really, just a few projects at home.” He replied as the light changed. Jepsen slipped his foot off the break and pressed the gas. ”What about you?? Anything besides work?” He asked curiously, knowing Ally didn’t really talk about himself much.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

He did't know when and he didn't know where they might meet the next time they were together. But just thinking about it made him happy. He liked knowing that Micha was staying and would continue to be apart of his life once more. Though of course, it was more than that. He liked sharing his bed, eating together, their little talks and teasing one another for hours on end. Likewise, he often didn't find someone who could put up with his endless questions and constant sarcasm. After giving his order, he couldn't help going back to their previous conversation. Samuel smirked as he watched Micha shake his head before teasing him back. Laughing softly, he nodded. "Plan on using what's left of the lube on yourself while I'm away?" he taunted playfully. He doubted that was the case, but he couldn't help the joke. Samuel didn't mind picking up another bottle. If their next meeting was anything like the last two nights, they would certainly be needing it.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:29 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx MICHA } ALIK POLZIN x

✖ █ ❛ 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈, 𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈, 𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇. ...

Micha had no plans of leaving. He had every intention of staying and finding his own place for now. Micha didn't want to run away anymore. He knew that being without Samuel was miserable on both their parts. Micha wanted to grow and better himself with Samuel.

Sitting across from Samuel, he teased him about the idea of bringing more lube. Micha listened as Samuel laughed only to tease him. He smirked lightly, "But of course, I can see it now… My a** in the air, three fingers deep while I moan your name… Perhaps if you're lucky I'll call you and let you listen." Micha teased Samuel knowing such a thing wasn't too likely to happen.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:28 pm
          User Image

User Image
          User Image

Normally silence did not bother him either, but he wasn't so sure about Jepsen. Although he didn't want to compare, he remembered how much Liam disliked how quiet he could be. Alaine didn't want to think about Liam. He was gone, their relationship over, and for the most part he was fine with that. Though there was some sting left when he recalled the way they parted. However as the days passed, he was getting over it. He was happy to move on. Alaine found that he liked talking with Jepsen. He was comfortable with the man and enjoyed spending time with him, even though they didn't speak much.

As Alaine spoke, he saw the man smile before continuing. They soon came to a stop and Alaine looked out the windshield to see that they had come to a red light. He glanced back towards the man just in time to see him shrug. Alaine nodded quietly, he was curious to know what sort of projects he was working on. Was it something related to his home or a hobby type project? He wondered how much the man would allow him to pry. "Hmm, sounds interesting." he replied. The light changed as he spoke and Jepsen tapped the gas. Hearing the male speak, he shrugged. "Not really. Not unless you count watching Netflex while eating cheese puffs as a hobby." he replied honestly. Alaine wasn't all that interesting. He didn't have many friends nor did he care to go out much. He was a homebody through and through.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Miserable was putting it lightly, however he didn't wish to scare Micha in knowing just how depressed he was without him. The important thing was that he was back and they going to work on having a fresh, healthy relationship. It might be a little hard in the beginning due to how excited and nervous he was about all this, but he was more than willing to learn from his past mistakes. He didn't want to lose him again.

Sitting there, Samuel was enjoying their little banter. He didn't mind the idea of providing Micha with more lube. They used it enough that the idea of needing another bottle wasn't so far fetched. Glancing across the table he watched as the male smirk before giving him a graphic description of his intended use for the rest of the lube they had previously used. Samuel laughed again at the males words. "Oh my god, this is why we can't speak in English." he replied, switching languages. "Though you better be on video when you make that call." Samuel knew the man was joking, however he couldn't help wanting to entertain the idea of Micha being so lewd.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:26 pm
User Image

User Image

In their own way, they both had gone through pain. He hadn't spoken to Samuel about it either. The thought of it was too depressing. It was the reason Micha had quit drinking. He had gone too far one night. Micha didn't want to dwell on his own stupidity.

In the last twenty-four they had ******** too many times, enough to leave him content. Micha couldn't help but tease Samuel more. He knew that being explicit in public wasn't a good idea though he enjoyed playing with Samuel. Micha laughed as Samuel teased him switching from English.

As Samuel spoke about video chatting, they were soon disturbed by their waitress. Micha thanked her as she set down two cups of coffee before them along with creamer. He turned his attention back toward Samuel as she left. "And if I make that call, what do I get in return?" Micha teased Samuel as he grabbed the sugar and creamer to mix it into his coffee.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Indeed, it was obvious that the break-up had been hard on them both. Samuel wondered if at some point they ought to talk about that. The mere thought of such a discussion seemed a tad depressing and one they might want to avoid. However, he also thought it might be easier to continue on if they were both aware of how the other had been coping while they were separated. It wouldn't be the easiest conversation they've ever had, but it might be good to just clear the air.

As they continued their conversation so did their banter. Samuel enjoyed the males graphic description however he knew others wouldn't share his sentiment. He was quick to change languages though it was a bit late. Anyone within earshot likely heard what was said. He watched as Micha laughed at his words. He couldn't help wanting to tease him as he spoke in his other tongue.

Before he was given a reply their waitress returned with a tray in hand. Samuel smiled politely as she set down their coffees. He briefly switched back to English to thank her and returned his attention to Micha a moment later. Samuel wasn't surprised that the male chose to continue teasing him. He smirked as he pulled his mug closer and watched Micha begin to mix cream and sugar into his own. Hearing him speak, he smirked. "I suppose you would want something a little more than me stroking my c**k." he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:39 pm
User Image

User Image

The idea of talking about their misery was too depressing. He knew he had hurt Samuel as well. The idea of knowing about the past year would only make him feel guilty. Micha didn't want Samuel to feel the same way either.

Speaking in English didn't bother him, it only amused him more if those around them eavesdropped. Micha knew though it embarrassed Samuel a little. He couldn't help but do it on purpose at times.

Sitting there he mixed his coffee, Micha couldn't help but tease Samuel again. He finished mixing his coffee as he took a sip. Micha listened as Samuel questioned him. He shook his head, "Mm, not at all…The idea of you stroking your c**k while I finger my a** would be rather sexy… After all depends on where you'll be… At home…work?!" Micha teased Samuel in Russian knowing that it would make him more comfortable.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:16 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

For the most part Samuel didn't mind speaking in English either. However, he knew others around them wouldn't hold as much appreciation for what was being said as they did. It was best to keep things private. Though if there was anyone within earshot that could also speak Russian, it couldn't be helped. He knew there was always that off chance, but he'd rather only deal with maybe one or two offended listeners than an entire restaurant.

Pulling his mug closer, Samuel went on to question the man curiously. He watched Micha pour cream and sugar into his own coffee. The male soon shook his head and was quick to tease him back. He smirked at the few suggestions he was given. "Hmm, if I didn't know any better, you've gotten a bit more kinky in our time apart." he noted. Samuel didn't mind continuing their conversation in Russian. In fact, he preferred it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Micha wasn't conservative, he hardly cared about offending others. He knew Samuel wasn't conservative but still worried about such things. Micha couldn't help but tease Samuel. He saw nothing wrong with being kinky. Though he knew that he hadn't been as open sexually before. Micha sipped his coffee as Samuel commented on his words. He shrugged lightly, "No sex, kind of does that to a person. After all I hadn't touched myself or had anyone really touch me since our last time over a year ago… Plus it gives one to think and fantasize about things." Micha commented plainly in Russian still. He set his cup down as he crossed his arms. "Why? Does it bother you?" Micha asked curiously with interest. He didn't want his thoughts on such things to bother Samuel. If they did, well he could keep his mouth shut then.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel definitely was not conservative, though years of growing up in such an environment had certainly ingrained a few unwanted habits. Talking so openly about sex being one of them. It wasn't so much the conversation that bothered him. In fact, he was rather interested to hear what all Micha had to say on the matter. However, he'd rather if what was said stayed between the two of them. He didn't like the idea of someone eavesdropping. He didn't want to linger on the thought for much longer however and continued to tease Micha. He watched him sip his coffee and give him a light shrug. Samuel nodded in understanding. With so much free time, it certainly gave one some time to think, even more so on one of the more lonely days.

Picking up his cup, he too took a sip of the warm brew. Across from him Micha set down his own cup and crossed his arms. Samuel stared curiously. His next question wasn't too surprising. He moved to set his cup back down and crossed his legs beneath the table. "Not really," he replied honestly. "I think I'm just a little surprised is all. Because correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't really remember us having conversations like this....at least not this often. It seemed we were only ever really honest if we were fighting or having sex. It's refreshing to just sit and talk with you." Samuel smiled across the table towards the male. He didn't want Micha feeling like he needed to hold back. That would likely just put them back in a position they were in the last time they were together. He didn't want that. While their conversations the last twenty-four hours hadn't been anything spectacular, he still enjoyed them for what they were.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Communication had been lacking previously between the two of them. Sure they talked but only when it was required. It was never for pure communication. Micha knew he had needed to work on such things. He wanted to be able to talk with Samuel more. Micha was working on that which is why he was being more open with Samuel.

Questioning Samuel in return, he couldn't help himself. Micha didn't think he was bothering Samuel though he worried. He watched as Samuel shifted before responding. Micha listened, understanding his words after all they were true. Their communication skills had been lacking previously. He smiled too at Samuel.

"Agreed...I don't know why it was hard before… Although now, I'm happy and more open to such discussions as well...I don't want to hide things even the smallest… Plus kinky banter is kind of fun with you." Micha teased playfully. He grabbed his coffee taking another sip.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

He never understood why it was so hard to talk with Micha the last time they were together. Looking back it seemed strange. More so, he had to wonder how the hell they had made it to this point. Wouldn't normal people have gotten bored of the silence and the fighting? Then again maybe those few conversations that really mattered were all they needed back then. It wasn't the best solution, but at the time it had worked. That wasn't to say he was about to fall back on old habits.

Samuel wasn't bothered by the males' line of questioning. He found it rather interesting and answered honestly. He understood they still had a ways to go, but he liked how things were now. He liked being more open with Micha and just having these random chats. He found himself learning a few things about his boyfriend that he probably should have bothered to learn ages ago. Still, he was enjoying himself all the same. Samuel watched the male smile back at him and listened to him speak. He laughed as he was then teased again. "It certainly has its perks. I especially enjoyed watching you squirm when we were on the train yesterday." he teased back. "But being open with you also has a charm of its own. It's been fun, our talks. Even the small ones." Picking up his cup, Samuel took another sip.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games