Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when Tony said that they could see about getting him some clothes until he could access his pocket. *Bruce suggested a tailor. I told him that with me like this there was no way your media would not find out.* Loki admitted as he settled into the bed and pillows. It felt good to just lay down, he couldn't imagine what he would feel like after some sleep but he had to imagine better. Loki had just begun to close his eyes when he heard DUMM-E's whistle. Opening his eyes he watched Tony try and hush the robot with no success. *Hello DUMM-E.* Loki greeted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned to himself. “Well I do know a few tailors that could keep their mouths shut, but all I’d really need is some measurements to order something or other.” He mumbled to himself. He’d have to look into the clothing situation. He wasn’t particularly knowledgeable about maternity clothing. DUMME gave a low whistle as Loki greeted him, clacking his claws a few times before nudging the god’s hand like a dog. Once he’d got a pat, he rolled away, whistling softly as Tony fussed at him. Shaking his head, Tony lit a few holograms up, spreading them out over the lab and sitting in a chair. Rubbing the back of his neck, he slowly spun, considering his work in silence, trying to keep quiet for Loki.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he knew a few tailors that could keep there mouth shut. Bruce had said much the same but still Loki was skeptical. He more liked the idea of just needing measurements to get clothes. Still he said nothing to prompt either way, still not wanting to ask. Looking to DUMM-E as the robot whistled at him he patted the robot. DUMM-E seemed content with that because as soon as he had finished DUMM-E had rolled away. Loki smiled watching tony fuss over the robot and lay back down closing his eyes. If he had been aware of it he would have been surprised at how quickly he fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t help but smile as he sensed Loki slip off to sleep. He knew the god needed sleep, the ease that it came with was proof of that. He remained mostly silent though, working on hologram blueprints and ordering JARVIS to begin construction of a few pieces. Eventually he grew bored of not being able to work with his hands, and rolled his chair to Loki’s bedside. Taking one hand in his own, Tony began to work on paperwork on his tablet, just keeping the god company in hopes that it would help give him some peaceful sleep.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki slept deeply not stirring at the slight noises. It was true that he had needed sleep, while his body had been resting his mind had been running for days. This full sleep allowed his mind to rest and recover just like Tony had said it would. His magic was recovering as well with the full rest he was getting. He had just been stirring in his sleep with the start of nightmare when Tony rolled his chair to him and taking his hand. The touch settled his restless mind in an instant and Loki fell back into a dreamless slumber for another hour. Of course then was when the twins decided to kick at him. It had the god stirring from sleep with a soft groan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony managed to keep himself busy the whole time Loki slept, and he kept himself busy with relatively quiet work and no explosions or accidents, which was a miracle itself. Tony was soldering on a small circuit, hunched over a table when he heard Loki begin to stir. Looking up, he lifted his goggles and set aside his tools. “Loki?” he asked gently, walking over and brushing back his hair. “Are you okay?” he asked slowly. He was pretty sure a dream hadn’t woken the god, he was fairly certain the bond was open enough for him to sense that while awake.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave another soft groan when Tony called his name. He was soothed a bit by the brushing back of his hair. The question had him opening his eyes blinking at the slight light of the room. *Babies are kicking.* Loki responded moving one of his own hands to his belly to try and soothe the children. However they seemed quite set on kicking his insides at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words. Ever so gently, he pulled the sheets down to Loki’s hip as he knelt beside the bed. Slowly pressing his hands to Loki’s stomach, he felt the moving of the twins and couldn’t hide his smile. “Hey there……” he mumbled, resting his chin on the mattress. “You two are cause trouble…do you know that?” he asked softly, rubbing Loki’s belly gently. “Your mother was trying to get a bit of sleep.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki moved his hand when Tony pulled the sheets covering him down to his hips. The warm hand pressed to his stomach felt pleasant, it was the only thing that didn't feel too hot. Everyone else's touch felt too warm, it was only Tony's that felt comfortable and pleasant. Loki wondered how much of that was still the bond. The twins were quick to kick the new pressure of Tony's hand against his skin. Loki gave a soft chuckle as Tony spoke to the twins telling them that they were causing trouble. He smiled more when Tony proclaimed that he had been trying to get some sleep as he rubbed his belly. *It was the same for all the rest of my pregnancies, all the children liked to kick me awake.* he informed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as Loki chuckled, relieved that Loki didn’t seem to mind his touch. “That’s because you produce hyper kids.” Tony smirked. Of course he’d only really dealt with Fenrir, but from what he knew of Loki’s other children, it wasn’t hard to imagine them all being a handful. Lightly tapping Loki’s stomach, he gave a soft laugh at the kicks he got in return. “But at least you got a little sleep.” He pointed out. “Are you two happy?” he asked lightly, watching Loki’s belly. “Your mama finally got some sleep so you could have fun waking him up.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head at Tony when the man said that he produced hyper kids but he didn't deny it. All his children were quite active when they were young and even within him. When Tony said that he had at least gotten a little sleep he nodded. He felt a bit better and not so irritated with everything. He knew he still needed sleep but he felt like he could do more now and that everything wasn't so pressing. Of course he suspected part of that was resolving some things with tony. A small smile took over his face when Tony asked the twins if they were happy now that they had had a chance to wake him. *Don't encourage them Tony.* Loki teased knowing that it wouldn't matter.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Snorting as he was fussed at, Tony glanced up at Loki. “He speaks as if he didn’t know who he mated.” Tony said lightly. “No, you two don’t want to be mean to your mother do you.” He said after a moment. “You’re just bored aren’t you?” he added. Sighing, he slowly stood up and helped Loki sit up. “How are you feeling? Did the nap help at all?” he asked lightly. He hoped his advice would actually be helpful, but he wasn’t sure.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki raised an eyebrow at Tony when the man said that he had spoken as if he didn't know who he was mated to. *If you continue to encourage them after they are born it won't be just me they wake up.* Loki admonished. Tony simply didn't know what he was getting into on that front. When the man continued to talk to the kids saying that they didn't want to be mean to Loki he smiled. He was sure that his children were bored and nodded his agreement as Tony help him sit up. His back was a little stiff as it would be but he felt better rested. *I feel stiff but I do believe the nap helped.* Loki agreed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s warning. He knew that, but he was playing at the moment. Fetching a cup of water, he returned to hand it over to Loki. “Well you were sleeping pretty hard, so I’m not surprised you’re stiff.” He said lightly. “Maybe it’ll help make some of the work in your mind go a little faster.” He added. “I didn’t wake you up or anything did I? I was trying to be quiet.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked at Tony's chuckle. When Tony moved to fetch a lads of water Loki smiled gratefully. He downed it quickly sighing in pleasure when he finished. When Tony said that he wasn't surprised he was stiff he nodded. *I hope that is what will happen. I don't know how long the shield will continue to hold.* Loki responded. At Tony's question he shook his head. To think of it he hadn't heard the man working at all. *No you were quiet.* Loki smiled.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games