Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 3905 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:15 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
*nuzzles edd*

I had PT today had to do 60 pullups in 2 minutes and 60 push up in two minutes and i also did 250 jumping jacks and sayed all 11 general orders while laying on the ground with both feet raised 6 inches from the ground not to mention marching half a mile in double time

*nuzzles* Tiring stuff?
yup but i am loosing wait and sliming down 3nodding

Well that's good. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:16 pm

*sings along to Coheed and Cambria*

Manda_Tifa

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:17 pm

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
*nuzzles edd*

I had PT today had to do 60 pullups in 2 minutes and 60 push up in two minutes and i also did 250 jumping jacks and sayed all 11 general orders while laying on the ground with both feet raised 6 inches from the ground not to mention marching half a mile in double time

*nuzzles* Tiring stuff?
yup but i am loosing wait and sliming down 3nodding

Well that's good. 3nodding
ya spent summer a a vegie now i gotta work off that extra 30lbs i gained over summer diet does no good when the most physical activity you get is runnin to the bathroom
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:18 pm

Araclast
ya spent summer a a vegie now i gotta work off that extra 30lbs i gained over summer diet does no good when the most physical activity you get is runnin to the bathroom

Heh. You gained 30 pounds?

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:19 pm

Eddily
Araclast

ya suprized me... left school weighing 150...then when i took my physical i was 180 eek
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:21 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

ya suprized me... left school weighing 150...then when i took my physical i was 180 eek

Dang. xp

Eddily

aaaaafkp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:23 pm

誰かいるかな?それとも、誰も日本語を話さないの? sweatdrop

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

Dang. xp
I gained 10......I suppose I SHOULD try to lose it.....but TECHNICALLY I'm still within the healthy weight, so....Meh...who am I kidding? I'm too lazy. I walk to and from work everyday, that should be enough exercise right? sweatdrop

Manda_Tifa

Araclast

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

Dang. xp
i thought i was startin to look a little fat so after my physical i cut some of my foods and im excersing more often...so i want to check my weight soon to see where it is xp
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:25 pm

Manda_Tifa
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

Dang. xp
I gained 10......I suppose I SHOULD try to lose it.....but TECHNICALLY I'm still within the healthy weight, so....Meh...who am I kidding? I'm too lazy. I walk to and from work everyday, that should be enough exercise right? sweatdrop

Totally.

Que Paracket?

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:26 pm

Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

Dang. xp
i thought i was startin to look a little fat so after my physical i cut some of my foods and im excersing more often...so i want to check my weight soon to see where it is xp

I look the same...I think...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:26 pm

Paracket
誰かいるかな?それとも、誰も日本語を話さないの? sweatdrop
Sorry, sweetie...no one here reads Japanese... sweatdrop

Manda_Tifa

aaaaafkp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:28 pm

Eddily
Manda_Tifa
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

Dang. xp

Totally.

Que Paracket?
 -Shrug.- Nn, Just checking for any Japanese speakers.
But, how are you? 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:28 pm

Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

Dang. xp

I look the same...I think...
its hard to tell some times xp

Araclast

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:29 pm

Paracket
 -Shrug.- Nn, Just checking for any Japanese speakers.
But, how are you? 3nodding

xp

I'm just peachy.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 3905 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games