Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:05 pm

kat wraped her arms around him and pulled him onto the bed with her holding her close "thank you.." kat whispered teary eyed
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:23 am

Kaderot kissed kat and laid his head on her chest. "i love you so much and im sorry" Kaderot said to her.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:38 am

kat smiled "its ok..." she said and she closed her eyes
(him close**)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:22 pm

(me back)
Echo wanders around, having been lost for the past...however long its been, she sighs and shifts to her wolf form, she howls into sky, having lost her brother as well and wanted him back, she howls again for her loss.

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:26 pm

(What happened to her brother? I sneak in with backstory.)

"Being undead puts such a squash on your mind. I can't believe those Satanists just so happened to put me into a physical body that also just so happened to be a werewolf and not Satan. What a coincidence!" He looked around. "Now how do I get back to the others?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:32 pm

(umm when they were attacked they had been separated and now cant seem to find each other (made it up lolz)
Echo lays down, shifting to her human form and curling up, she sighs having her changed her black hair to white with blue streaks in it to sort of change her identity, she sighs again and closes her eyes, her clothes tattered from running both in her wolf and human form. She cries softly, feeling lonely and depressed.
(brb gotta go shower kay)

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:32 pm

(ok guys welcome back =D just like old times haha ok umm lets see how you guys can join back ummm echo could...call us...i guess and walt can do his wierd new body transporting thing(just made it up) and he can suddenly poof back to where we are me and kaderot are in the hospital atm and umm russ idk hes probaly not gonna post so ummm.....cha lets get started stevey is at work)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:49 pm

(lolz okie doke)
Echo stood up and starts walking before she starts running, she trips over a tree root and falls hitting her head on a rock "Ow...." she moans sitting up, seeing spots, she rubs her head and gets back up, her white hair having dots of blood here and there, she keeps on walking. She sees a street and follows it, finding herself at a hospital, she walks through the front doors before passing out, people running and picking her up, placing her in a bed next to kat and kaderot.

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:58 pm

(Scott here, not Walt. He's still a ghost. Scott... he's been through mental agony none should go through. And he saw his wife with another man not a week after he died.)

A breeze crossed his face. He sniffed the air. He changed into wolf form and started searching for Echo. This body was different. And, it had three forms. Human, werewolf, and full wolf. Only, it wasn't really a wolf. It was a red wolf. He still went searching.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:06 pm

Echo awakes to blinding light, she sits up quickly before feeling pain in her head, she moans and rolls over, she opens her eyes to find herself in a bed, she screams and sits up, her white with blue streaks hair wild, she looks around before seeing people in the room, she starts to shake, having not seen people in forever, she falls off the bed before quickly getting up, cowering in the corner, looking like a scared little child.

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:11 pm

Scott was unable to get her scent in that form. He switched to werewolf but her still was unable to smell her. "Must be somewhere she's never been. Where the smeg am I?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:16 pm

She screams again when someone poked her with a needle, she growls and pushes them away before running out of the room and out of the hospital, she ran towards the street before the medicine took effect and she collasped on the ground.

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:24 pm

He shifted to human form. As someone passed by, he asked where he was. He was given a map and the guy left. He opened the map and found he was in Dubuque, Iowa. "Really?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:28 pm

Echo groans, tears starting to run down her cheeks, she moves in her sleep, crying out now and then.

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:36 pm

He then flips the map over and finds he not anywhere near there. "Weird." He goes for a while until he can smell something. He goes to wolf form and he smells her scent he runs as fast as he can while still smelling.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games