Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:25 am
"Er...you okay there, Sekushi?" Sub asked as he turned off the TV and looked down at the trainer on the ground. "You know, it's much better to sit on the couch, instead of in front of the couch, much more comfortable than the floor." Sub said with a small laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:12 pm
Hawk rushed on in as he usually did... except he usually didn't rush. I know, it doesn't make much sense, but at the moment, something was bugging him. So he'd enter with a quickened pace. Trying to make it seem natural and not-at-all suspicious. Ignoring the others for now, as well as the TV he didn't know they had, he'd make his way to have his pokemon healed. That comforting "ding ding dingading!" only served to worry him more.

...and so he sent out Twelve.

The Dewott stood there, looking at him, seeing the worry in his trainers face. He still felt like crud, but he was alive, right? This wasn't some kind of ghostly shenanigan, or something? He rose a paw for a high five... wait.. he rose a paw for a high five... Why wasn't his arm moving?

Hawk nearly shed a tear as he looked down at his pokemon, burns and scars covering his whole right side. One arm hug limp, and his right leg didn't look so good either. He'd been hit so hard... Hawk was even regretting having him battle that pokemon. "Listen, buddy...." Hawk spoke softly, kneeling down and showing Twelve his own pokeball. "I uh.. I'm sorry, but you're being relieved of duty. I don't have a purple heart to give you, but here." He handed the Dewott the pokeball.

Twelve looked at Hawk, bewildered. This was some kind of joke, right?! "Wott Wott!" He complained, shooing at Hawk's worried expression with his left hand. He was fine! Just.. a little tired! Twelve tried to walk away, but found his right leg being a lot less functional than before.

The two stood there for a while, Twelve looking away from his trainer. "Hey.. It's not like we can't still hang out! You can stay here! Be the cool mentor for the babies! You.. You just won't have to fight anymore... It's ok!" Hawk tried to convince the pokemon that it wasn't as bad as it seemed... but by the way he was choking up, he might have been trying to convince himself more than Twelve. The two never really made their relationship that obvious, but they couldn't help but have bonded during their time together.

With a sigh, Twelve looked at Hawk, and took the shrunken pokeball, clutching it to his body to keep it from falling. Without saying much else, he hobbled on off to be alone. Hawk didn't follow, as he too wanted to spend some time alone.  

Otternavy

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:35 pm
Sub got up from the couch and went to go get his little Ralts some food from the kitchen, in the process he saw Hawk come in, he didn't look too good. Normally Sub would have stopped him and asked what was wrong, but this time, he just went about his business. "I wonder what's up..." Sub said to himself as he walked into the kitchen. "Let's get you something to snack on little girly." Sub said to the happy little Ralts in his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:39 pm
Embry walked out of the showers all clean and suited up again, "Ah, it feels good to be suited up again!" Embry walked over to the kitchen and entered. He saw Sub getting his ralts something to eat. Embry got out a drink for himself and then looked at Sub. "What up Sub?" embry opened the bottle of grape juice and started drinking.  

Midnight_Euphomy

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:45 pm
"Oh, hey there Embry, nothing much." Sub said as he opened the fridge door and began to look inside. "Just getting my little girl here some food." He said digging through the fridge. "Finally enjoying a little peace, glad that those two freak groups are behind bars finally." He said taking out a jar of assorted berries from the fridge and sat it down on the table. "What about you?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:04 pm
Embry smiled and nodded. "yeah, me too. I'm getting a drink here and then planning on going out for a little training exercise to see if my pokemon and i can get any stronger. that last mission reminded me that I'm still pretty low here and need to step it up a bit. You know?" Embry finished his juice and grabbed some bread out of the pantry. he looked back at sub. "You know, I kinda miss the old days where everyone was all cool and nobody really wanted to do anything crazy..."  

Midnight_Euphomy

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:25 pm
"Yeah, I know what you mean. It seems people today are just plain crazy, maybe it's something in the water." Sub joked as he tried giving his Ralts various berries, tossing to the side the ones she didn't like, which was all of them so far.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:26 pm
Sekushi climbed up onto the couch and flopped onto it. This caused one of his pokeballs to fall out, releasing his new pokemon, Honey. The eevee looked at Sekushi cheerfully, oblivious to the fact that he was suffering. Sekushi pointed to her angrily. " You better be happy I went through the trouble of letting you come with us!" he said It was tough chasing an Eevee that was willing to run a mile in vacant buildings, staircases and other things. Sekushi hoped that the next pokemon he caught wasnt so fast. Honey didn't take this to mind at all and just gave off the average Eevee smile.  

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Otternavy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:43 pm
Hawk made his way into the kitchen, stone-faced and grim. "...I.. uh.. The.." he stammered. He had to find something to poke at..."That... That pokemon sure is a picky eater!" He said, the jokes flowing like a sack of bricks in a nailed down safe. "Did.. someone say they were going out? Uh.. They must be Out.. going. Uh.. I'll come too." With his body stiff, and shaking slightly, he'd point to himself as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:49 pm
"Alright girl, maybe we should see what you're capable of." Sub said as he sat on the couch in the main area, with his Ralts standing on the table in front of him. He had been studying up on the Ralts species and Psychic Pokemon in-general, and from what he learned his Ralts a little bit on the smallish side, but he wasn't too surprised, considering what it went through as an egg, but now he wanted to make sure there were no other complications.

"I know you spoke to me once with telepathy, so why don't we see what else you can do with your Psychic power." Sub said as he took out an Oran Berry from a jar on the table. "Here, catch!" Sub said tossing the berry to the Ralts. The berry flew above its head, came down towards it and...bounced off its head. "Ralts?" The young Psychic type just tilted its head curiously at the berry, picked it up, sniffed it, and sat it down as it began to sniffle. "Uh oh..."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 am
Jira lay on the floor in the Main lobby with Grant, his ponyta, lying beside him and his Egg held aloft with his Gravity field. He was getting better at it but he still couldn't maintain it for long at any given time. He was reaching his limit, for this time and allowed the the Earth's pull to slowly increase, letting the egg slowly drop back to the ground, where it landed his his open hand. The boy continued to lay there with the Egg in his hands. "I know I saw you move earlier!" He told the egg, positive that it had flashed and made a move as he was climbing out of bed. It hadn't done anything since then, though.

"Hey, shrimpy!" Lykas called to the hybrid as he approached, wondering what was up with that egg. "So what's with the egg? You scramble it yet?" He asked, certain Jira must have broken the egg if it hadn't hatched by now. Then again, maybe Chaos has caused it when he threw it back in Snowpoint? Or maybe just being in a place like Snowpoint in general had done it.

"NOTASHRIMP!" Jira yelled as he spun his head around and tried to throw a Gravity field around Lykas' head. He missed by a yard and caused a lightbulb in the ceiling to implode instead. "And it's not broken. It's gonna hatch! I saw it move this morning....." The young Jirachi boy explained, though he didn't sound quite so certain anymore.

"Well, whatever. My drink is broken so I'm getting a new one." Lykas responded, ignoring Jira's comments and the attempted beheading by compression against him.

"How can a drink be broken?" Jira asked after a moment.

"It's empty Dumb~/~." Lykas answered as he pitched a glass soda bottle over his shoulder. It managed to hit Jira in the side of the head before the boy was able to grab it, mentally assisted of course.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:27 am
Storm walked into the lobby her Eevee on her shoulder as always. "Lets eat!"Storm said as she sat down and then set a bowl of pokefood on her lap for Eevee then grabed a rice ball out of her bag for herself. "Eeeevveeee." Eevee said before jumping onto storms lap and eating the pokefood. As she ate she looked around. "One day we will be among the highest ranked here no matter what it takes." Storm said to Eevee before takeing a bite of her rice ball.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:04 pm
"This is interesting." Sub said as he sat in a chair in the main area of the building, his Ralts in his lap as he read a newspaper. "Looks like a little Pokemon tournament is going to go down in Hoenn." He said as he read from the paper. "Even better, the winner gets to battle the Battle Factory's brain, Noland. Hm...maybe we should go check this out." Sub said as he folded up the newspaper and pondered this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:18 pm
"I wouldn't if i where you the place is probly going to be loaded with police. and any high ranked member of team snagem is sure to be on there watch for list." Storm said after overhearing sub. "They tend to use those things as traps." She added before takeing a bite of her rice ball.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:22 pm
Neko Queen Nala
"I wouldn't if i where you the place is probly going to be loaded with police. and any high ranked member of team snagem is sure to be on there watch for list." Storm said after overhearing sub. "They tend to use those things as traps." She added before takeing a bite of her rice ball.
"Well, you're right about that." Sub said as he leaned back in his chair. "But just once it would be nice to go out and enjoy some of the local festivities." He sighed. "I guess being part of a group of vigilantes has its downsides, oh well." He shrugged.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games