Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Good.” Tony nodded, relieved that he hadn’t disturbed Loki at all. DUMME rolled over then, seeing that he wouldn’t be chased away this time. Whistling, he nudged at Loki’s arm before seeming to examine Loki’s belly, though he didn’t touch him. Tony sighed, shaking his head at his robot’s antics. “I really didn’t expect a personality when I built him….I certainly didn’t program curiosity.” He mumbled.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled to tony when he seemed relieved that he hadn't disturbed Loki in his sleep. When DUMM-E rolled over whistling Loki turned his smile to the robot as his arm was nudged. He patted the robots head gently as it seemed to examine his stomach. He liked the robot, it was much the same as a toddler full of curiosity and the want to help it's parents. *He is lovely as he is. I wouldn't have you changed him.* Loki stated softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words and shook his head. “I wouldn’t change him either.” Tony assured the god. “I’m just a little confused. I was trying to create a thinking robot, one that could be useful to work with in a lab, yet I created a personality. It’s part of what led me to design JARVIS. But it’s not often that I create something I don’t intend on.” He said lightly. DUMME gave a low whistle as he lifted his head again, clacking his claws, almost as if responding to the conversation.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:50 pm
MDaylus

*I do not think you can have a thinking being without a personality. Both JARVIS and DUMM-E are wonderful however. If I remember correctly DUMM-E was your first creation. There are always to be unexpected things in your first whatever. It was the same for my spells.* Loki stated. Loki looked to DUMM-E seemed to react to their conversation and smiled at the robot again. *Yes DUMM-E you are wonderful as you are.* Loki told the robot.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly. “I guess so.” He mumbled, still watching his robot closely, smirking as the Robot responded. DUMME gave a louder whistle as Loki praised him before he rolled off, seemingly with a distinct purpose in mind. Tony watched him for a moment before he looked back to Loki. “Why don’t I show you how to make a baby registry? That way you can add some things for the party in your spare time, and maybe Natasha won’t try to talk you into things you really don’t want.” He suggested, motioning towards a chair next to the table and pulling up an internet screen on a glass panel.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued to smile at the robot as it gave another louder whistle and rolled away. He wondered what DUMM-E was off to do when Tony spoke. He looked to the man curiously when he offered to show him how to make a baby registry. *I can't type anything in, in Midgardian tony. I don't know how much I would be able to add by myself.* Loki stated softly. He liked the idea of finding this for his children and avoiding Natasha's convincing of things he didn't want or need. He moved to the chair and sat in it looking at the Internet screen Tony pulled up with interest.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“You may not be able to type, but you can read.” Tony said lightly. “I can save a few shopping sites, then all you have to do is click on baby stuff and scroll through. It may take longer, but it can be done.” He said lightly. Sitting in a chair beside Loki, Tony showed him how to work the websites, showing him how to find the baby sections and how to add things to public lists. After he was sure Loki understood the process, he let Loki look through the website himself, while Tony sat back and watched. “Don’t ask for any furniture though….I’ll take care of that.” Tony said slowly. In all honesty, he’d probably buy everything on Loki’s lists anyway, but it was a project for Loki to focus on and hopefully enjoy, and one he was sure Natasha would join him for.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he might not be able to type but that he could read. It was the one thing he had retained but he believed that was more that he had tried to learn to read every language as opposed to letting the Allspeak magic learn the languages for him. He nodded again when Tony said that he could save a few websites for him to scroll through instead of typing something in. As Tony taught him, he watched and learned asking questions where he needed to but mainly admiring the baby items that Midgard had come up with. He was scrolling through one page when Tony told him not to ask for any furniture and that he would take care of that. He looked to the man curious at that statement. *You've decided what to do about the furniture?* he questioned. He knew they had spoken about the things Loki had stored in his pocket from his previous twins. That had also been nearly ruled out because Tony had not wanted him connecting the two sets of twins with the bad memories of the first set. Loki had suggested that they could have new furniture made in Asgard and Tony had seemed intrigued with that idea but it had never been completely discussed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s eyes were glued on the screen when Loki questioned him. Looking to the god, he gave a small shrug. “I’ll build it. Shouldn’t be hard….and then I know it’ll go with the nursery when it’s finished.” He said simply. If he could build the huge, complicated machines and tech he built every day, he could handle making a few pieces of baby furniture. “Unless you don’t want me to make it?” he asked, watching Loki closely, unsure if the god would prefer to have Asgardian made furniture.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:28 am
MDaylus

Loki blinked in surprise when Tony proclaimed that he was going to build the furniture. Then going so far as to proclaim that it shouldn't be hard. He nodded at the fact that it would go with the nursery if Tony did it and after a moment of dealing with the surprise of the words he smiled broadly. *No that is wonderful, the babies would have something completely made by you just for them. I could not think of a more perfect thing.* Loki gushed. He did not see a problem at all with this. He knew Tony could make the furniture no problem but he knew the man would also see flaws in designs and fix them to make it better. Loki had no doubt their children would be the safest they could be if Tony made the furniture. However that made him think, there was nothing he could make for children or infants. All his skills lay in magic, or small plain weapons crafting, but he wanted to make something for them as well.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:05 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly, relaxing when Loki agreed to the idea. Part of him had worried that the god would reject the idea and he’d have to figure something else out. The god’s pleasure with the idea had him blushing a bit though. He hadn’t expected such a positive reaction. “We’ll have to send Thor to pick up some things from Asgard though. I’m sure there are some sort of Asgardian baby blankets or something you’d like right I don’t know what’s different between how we deal with babies and how Asgardians deal with babies.”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki couldn't stop smiling even as he saw the blush on Tony's face. He didn't know what the man had expected from him but he was sure it hadn't been the enthusiasm that he had for the idea. He calmed a bit when Tony went on to mention that they would have to send Thor to pick up things from Asgard that he might want. He nodded at that and though he would have liked to been there to buy the things himself he knew he couldn't. He would just have to give very explicit instructions to the blond god on what he wanted for the children. *I will have to make a list for him, or contact my mother to make sure what they get is correct.* Loki stated thinking over what he needed already. It was much like a baby registry but for Asgard.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I’m sure he’ll be thrilled to help.” Tony smiled. “He’s a doting uncle after all.” He added. Thor was always more than happy to play with Fenrir or care for him. If that was any sign of his general mood to his niece and nephews, then Thor would gladly go buy an entire market and give it to Loki for the babies. Propping his chin in his hand, he looked at the store page in front of them. “I really don’t know what half of these things are for.” He admitted. “Do babies really need all of this?” he was completely lost when it came to all of this. It was then that DUMME finally returned. In his claws was one of the books Loki read in the lab before he left, it had been left, forgotten in the lab over the past few months. Whistling, he pushed it towards Loki.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki raised an eyebrow at the thought of Thor being thrilled to help and go shopping for him. It was true that Thor was a doting uncle. He remembered the blond god playing with his previous set of twins. He also vaguely recalled Thor taking care of the triplets when he had been out of sorts after he had returned to Asgard. He had still been deep in grief from Angroboda's death and barely able to take care of himself. He had done what he needed for his children but Thor had helped him by taking care of the three children and giving Loki some time to himself. *Not all of them are needed, some I am not even sure what they are but others are merely cosmetic. Some are not needed until the children are a bit older. The teething ring for instance is only used when they have teeth coming in.* Loki explained when Tony asked if children needed all that they could see on the page. He was pulled from looking over the page when DUMM-E returned. He was startled to see the Shakespeare book that he had been reading in the lab in the robot's claw. It caused a pang in Loki to be reminded of the familiarity that he and Tony used to have. How he had used to sit in the lab reading while Tony worked just content to be near each other even as they did their own separate things. He took it holding it close when DUMM-E pushed it close to him with a slight sad smile. *Thank you DUMM-E* Loki thanked.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki’s words, leaning forward slightly to examine an item in more detail he made a face. He really had a lot to learn in just a few months. Looking over to DUMME as he came over, he spotted the book and looked away. “I never put it away.” He mumbled. DUMME gave a low noise when Loki thanked him and then came between Tony and Loki, Looking at the screen they were looking at. “What are you doing?” Tony asked, looking to the robot. DUMME responded and Tony didn’t seem impressed. “You aren’t buying anything, you don’t need to see.” He told the machine. “Did you ever clean up that grease spill yesterday?" DUMME’s nervous whistle was a clear answer. “Why don’t you go clean that up?” Tony said firmly and DUMME rolled off in search of his cleaning attachments.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games