Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:07 pm

i know i dont read the manga either i only watch the anime...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:08 pm

shinimegami42
Yakushi_Kabuto
shinimegami42
and this conversation has gone... meh....

*yawns* hmm... what to do what to do....?
lol

Um, who's read chapter 231?

*waves* me~!

next chapter's called "end" I kinda hope that means the end of this section... it's getting kinda iffy to me. but I'm impatient, so waiting each week for just another part of this battle is frustrating to me.
end? hm... I have a feeling Kakashi is going to interferre before it gets too bad but how could he do anything? hm...

The Truth About Drugs

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:09 pm

Yakushi_Kabuto
shinimegami42
Yakushi_Kabuto
shinimegami42
and this conversation has gone... meh....

*yawns* hmm... what to do what to do....?
lol

Um, who's read chapter 231?

*waves* me~!

next chapter's called "end" I kinda hope that means the end of this section... it's getting kinda iffy to me. but I'm impatient, so waiting each week for just another part of this battle is frustrating to me.
end? hm... I have a feeling Kakashi is going to interferre before it gets too bad but how could he do anything? hm...

that's what it said on the last page. if I didn't stupid and read it wrong, lol.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:12 pm

I gtg, bye everyone.

The Truth About Drugs

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:13 pm

shinimegami42 thank you so much you rock...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:14 pm

Bye.

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:14 pm

Yakushi_Kabuto
I gtg, bye everyone.

laters laters.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:15 pm

anbu38
shinimegami42 thank you so much you rock...

lol... just saw that in your sig and figured they would look cute on you anyways.

shinimegami42

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:26 pm

*yawns* off to play PSO now...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:37 pm

I just read the first volume of Fruits Basket, its really good I recommend it. The characters are all fun, especially Kyo 3nodding

I'm thinking about changing my Avatars name to Kyo-the-Cat or something that has Kyo in it so if you see a Kyo you will know its me.

Junsei Zaigou

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:53 pm

Tomasu Katzumi
I just read the first volume of Fruits Basket, its really good I recommend it. The characters are all fun, especially Kyo 3nodding

I'm thinking about changing my Avatars name to Kyo-the-Cat or something that has Kyo in it so if you see a Kyo you will know its me.
;shifts into annoying fan-girl mode; OMG yes! Fruits Basket is awesome and I love love love Kyo! He's adorable. I like Haru the best, though. And Hatori/Shigure are my third. ;back to normal; Somebody might allready have that name. FB's pretty popular. What about Nekozuki_Kyo? xp Kyo
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:28 pm

DanieBarton03
Tomasu Katzumi

;shifts into annoying fan-girl mode; OMG yes! Fruits Basket is awesome and I love love love Kyo! He's adorable. I like Haru the best, though. And Hatori/Shigure are my third. ;back to normal; Somebody might allready have that name. FB's pretty popular. What about Nekozuki_Kyo? xp Kyo
I dont think I know who Haru is... But yes Kyo rocks! And whats Zuki mean?

Junsei Zaigou

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:31 pm

It means "cat lover"... sort of. I don't know if it's accurate. You'll see Haru in book two, but you won't meet him until three.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:35 pm

DanieBarton03
It means "cat lover"... sort of. I don't know if it's accurate. You'll see Haru in book two, but you won't meet him until three.
I see, but Kyo-the-Cat isnt taken but i like Neko Kyo so i'm going to go check if thats not taken

Junsei Zaigou

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:47 pm

What do you think, Kyo Neko or Neko Kyo?
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games