Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:17 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"ragnos" she said putting her hand on his shoulder "i know you can do it" she hugged him

he smiles slightly
she looked at him "your back, im glad" she said hugging him again

"so am i"
"come on" she said standing up, she helped him up as well "they need our help"

"im a evil person...the only thing they will do is kill me....or try"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:19 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"ragnos" she said putting her hand on his shoulder "i know you can do it" she hugged him

he smiles slightly
she looked at him "your back, im glad" she said hugging him again

"so am i"
"come on" she said standing up, she helped him up as well "they need our help"

"im a evil person...the only thing they will do is kill me....or try"
"dont worry, ill protect you" she transported them back at the volcano, she stood in front of ragnos "is everything ok?" she asked looking around  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:20 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
nothing is black and white kenji *pulls out his staff and summons 3 more pit lords*
i guess your right nothin is in black and white
kenji flys forward and cuts down 5 pit lords then goes after penguin
my sword is about to be red for example
nice try kenji *summons 5 skeleton archers* but if you take another step my archers will fire and guess what the arrows are made of thats right silver!
kenji stops in his tracks at the word silver
good of you to know my weakness this should be fun
kenji jumps in ton the air and doges an arrow he then lands behind penguin
it was fun penguin but....
kenji puts a katana to penguins throat
this is good bye penguin unless you have any more tricks up your sleeve
plenty *one of the skeletons was behind kenji and stabbed him with a silver dagger*

pretty good but one dagger isent enough to end me penguin
kenji draws the blade over penguins throat severing the juglar blood starts to drip from kenjis mouth as he rips the dagger out
night penguin
kenji jumps out of range of the archers to re grow the skin and organs on over the wound
*falls to his knees and summons a arch-devil with a silver sword* kill kenji *starts to heal wound before he bleeds to death*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:20 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
nothing is black and white kenji *pulls out his staff and summons 3 more pit lords*
i guess your right nothin is in black and white
kenji flys forward and cuts down 5 pit lords then goes after penguin
my sword is about to be red for example
nice try kenji *summons 5 skeleton archers* but if you take another step my archers will fire and guess what the arrows are made of thats right silver!
plenty *one of the skeletons was behind kenji and stabbed him with a silver dagger*

pretty good but one dagger isent enough to end me penguin
kenji draws the blade over penguins throat severing the juglar blood starts to drip from kenjis mouth as he rips the dagger out
night penguin
kenji jumps out of range of the archers to re grow the skin and organs on over the wound

namine couldnt reach kenji in time her robes were soaked with her own blood and those of others. her hair dirty and tangled flowed around her. She sank to the ground her last glimpse of kenji jumping back. She smiled he was safe. She slumped to the ground.

Zian her familiar used whatever power he had left to envelop her in protection hoping that her life blood would not flow out in its entirety.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:21 pm
animegurl145
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin

Namine reverts back to her normal self her hair is flowing loosely unbound blood tainting her black locks turning them a reddish black. her clothes are torn and bloody from the wounds she received. Shes a bit delirious with the taste of blood in her mouth. She gets up and looks towards kenji as penguin decides to stab him. She is hurt but even as her life blood leaves her she runs towards kenji.

She doesn't care for her life she just wants him to be okay.

kenji run up to her the blood lessing from the wound as the skin covers the wound
namine your hurt here drink this
kenji pulls out a vial of glowing purple water and hands it to her
it will let your body heal much faster like mine  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:23 pm
he walks infront of angel ad said "hello kenji"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:23 pm
"hey kenji, is she going to be alright?" she yelled to him "ragnos come on" she said grabbing his hand, she walked towards them  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:24 pm
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin

Namine reverts back to her normal self her hair is flowing loosely unbound blood tainting her black locks turning them a reddish black. her clothes are torn and bloody from the wounds she received. Shes a bit delirious with the taste of blood in her mouth. She gets up and looks towards kenji as penguin decides to stab him. She is hurt but even as her life blood leaves her she runs towards kenji.

kenji run up to her the blood lessing from the wound as the skin covers the wound
*falls to his knees and summons a arch-devil with a silver sword* kill kenji *he orders it then starts to heal his wound before he bleeds to death*  

neon blue penguin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:24 pm
A group of zombie like magicians turned toward Angel each throwing a fireball out of there hand. Lance jumped in the way holding his right arm out as the fire vanished in mid air. He then knelt on one knee as he lightly gasped for breath. Lance turned his head to Angel, "you ok"?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:25 pm
LanceCalvis
A group of zombie like magicians turned toward Angel each throwing a fireball out of there hand. Lance jumped in the way holding his right arm out as the fire vanished in mid air. He then knelt on one knee as he lightly gasped for breath. Lance turned his head to Angel, "you ok"?
"yes im ok, but are you" she said walking towards him  

Aprilbaby1

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:26 pm
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin

namine could hear kenji's voice from far away. She tried to find her way to him from the void. "kenji" she called his name. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
"hey kenji, is she going to be alright?" she yelled to him "ragnos come on" she said grabbing his hand, she walked towards them

"maby i should go...i might start a argument"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:27 pm
((Hey guys, i have to go, im going to go swimming ^_^ cya later))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:29 pm
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

namine could hear kenji's voice from far away. She tried to find her way to him from the void. "kenji" she called his name. "Are you okay?"

yes but drink this now
he puts the vial of purple liquuid in her hand
it will heal you  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:30 pm
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

yes but drink this now
he puts the vial of purple liquuid in her hand
it will heal you
*falls to his knees and summons a arch-devil with a silver sword* kill kenji *he orders it then he starts to heal his own wound before he bleeds to death*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games