Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:36 am
Grrr..... where is he? I'm going to kill him. scream  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:42 am
Wow, talk about your insensitive jerks. Sounds quite a lot like Shinigami's ex-boyfriend Tom......exactly the same, actually. o.o  

FogSage

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:52 am
Crenn
I'm in Australia.... most of our snakes are deadly (but you knew that already if you watched Steve Irwin's shows.... he was one brave man)

Yeah, Mr Irwin loved him some animals, which I can appreciate. And he was brave enough to actually go and mess with them.

I just remember seeing one film of his interaction with some animal that I think ended with him running away covering his face with both hands as blood ran down his cheeks. Oops.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:06 am
What a rat, Rainey...I'm amazed you were able to put up with him for as long as you did..... stare  

Manda_Tifa

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:51 am
Manda_Tifa
What a rat, Rainey...I'm amazed you were able to put up with him for as long as you did..... stare

Exactly. Had it been me, I would've been tussling with him on the ground, screaming obscenities and insulting his mother in general.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:33 pm
I can tolerate a lot. After I wrote that, I realized he reminds me of an ex-boyfriend I had. I guess nice guys aren't always that nice  

Rainey_angel81

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:14 pm
Rainey_angel81
Crenn
The only way I could live without the internet... is if I was with my love. redface
heart Sweet heart

On another note. I'm finally free....hehe. Had a "friend" visit this weekend and before, I've never been able to talk to him on the phone or the internet for a couple of minutes before I get annoyed. Kind of wonder how the visit went. Badly. Did ok Friday night, but he's one of those that doesn't listen to the first NO. Then this morning, I picked him up and we were ok for the first hour, but then...again..he told me some things that I really didn't want to hear so then he went into sulk mode. Since I didn't want to have to baby-sit his feelings, I did what I always do and plaster on a smile and go through it as if everything is ok.

It finally got to the point where when we got to my house, I got so mad at him that I went into my room and locked the door and stayed in there for 2 hours. I feltsorry for my sister because she was stuck out there with him.

And then I was ok for another hour. THEN...he started nit-picking me. He'd like lean back and study me and then lean forward and poke my face, saying things like "there's a spot here" "your skin is a different color here" "what's with all those scabs?"
And the worst one was when we were eating, we went out for Thai food. I was eating and he just looked me up and down and said, "You shouldn't eat that, you're too fat already."

So yes...not the best weekend I've had. Probablu the worst in a long while
eek scream Let me at that son of a b***h! Im going to beat the ******** out of him! How DARE he! If I was there I'd freekin' string him to a flag pole by a prolapsed intestince! You are WAY tonice to ever have to put up with anone saying anything like that to you! How dear he! I can't belive he would do somthing like that! How dare he! Im in complete shock. So what if your not a plastic & resin doll? Our imperfections make us beautiful. *hugs* I'm so sorry you had to put up with a c**t like that, Rainey. Your way to nice of a person to have some jerk talking to you like that. He dosen't even deserve to KNOW you.

--

Still art blocked, tryin' to get over it. Workin' on Rainey's art. I feel sort of strange about art. I want this ref to be my best artwork ever. I dont know why, I just do. I need more practice...

--
Well, last night I tried to feed Anry. He didnt want his pinkie, so I offered it to fred. Bad idea.
Fred was pissed when I opened his box, and when I put the long tongs down to him with the pinkie mouse in them, he suddenly flipped around , making a move like a crocodile. somthing went flying across his cage, and I blinked. I pulled it up, and blinked stupidly. The pinkie in my tongs? It had been decapitated. He'd, in a split second, suddenly ripped its head off with his teeth. You could see where the spinal cord was, and everything.

Anry, my sweet baby, is still being sweet! He's gentle still and I think it was just the first day after that he was grumpy. He still hasn't eaten, and I need to try to do somthing diffrent to feed him.

Beeper and I have had a strange standoffish relationship. Because he was so squirmy and nervouse becuase he was blind, i've been scared of him. Well, today, pickinging him up for the first time in months, I fell in love with him again. I didnt want to put him down, I wanted to cuddle and hold him. He's gotten so big! He's 820 grams from the 50 gram baby I recived, and doubted he'd live. I am so pleased with him, he's three feet of beautiful,handsome muscle. I am so proud of how he's grown!

I got to spend some quality time with Suade, and he didnt mind it, either. I fed him, and he freaked out alot, but he let me relax too, and when I relaxed, so did he. I think we'll be good together. smile

Im also working on a website for all my babies, so I can track they're sicknesses, habbits, ect.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:29 pm
I would really apperciate if you didn't talk down Tom so much, guys. He was a litlte strict on a few things, but he wasn't completely insensitive or an a*****e about it either, in his own way. And even though we broke up, him and I are still really close friends. And I'm defensive of my friends, so.....yeah. and from what I read of what Rainey's friend did, tom is no where near as bad as that.

But I'm sorry you had to deal with a guy like that, Rainey. That must have been really sucky. And I'm with NG, I'd love to get my hands on the a**. You're a wonderful person and defiantly do not deserved to be treated like that.

Not really gonna talk about myself right now, though. I'm to confused about things in my life to even start. Talk to you all later.  

Shinigami Whistle

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:04 pm
You know, being a guy and decently in shape, I can't really relate to Rainey's story at all and give an opinion, BUT...

In the situation, I probably would have tackled him, and sat on him. Then said something along the lines of "Fat enough huh? Yeah I think I'm fat enough to squash your puny a** to kindgom come for being an a*****e"

but, that's me. That's probably pretty insensitive coming from me too, but.. Well.. You know I don't mean it to hurt feelings or anything. o.O I'd just take something he says and turn it back on him.. make him regret ever saying it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:55 pm
Yesterday was my last day at my old job. I was scheduled for a 11am-Close shift (roughly 12 hours) but the boss was there, saw I was sick and told me to take a split shift instead and that I didn't have to close. x3 That was really nice. I also got a free meal. I'm a little sad, there's lots of people there I enjoyed working with, I guess most of my co-workers were kinda...friends. I gave one guy I really like my phone number and email 'cause he wanted it, so maybe I'll still see some of them around. As much as I'll miss some, I'm so glad to be away from the people I can't stand. Knowing I'll never have to work with Rob again is such a great feeling, and I don't even feel bad about that. No one likes him at all.
Anyways, my new job should be much better for me. I'll be making a lot more money, have benifits and I get to pick my own hours. My training starts tomorrow, wish me luck.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:40 am
Whee! I just found out I can spend an extra 2 hours with Rain now due to day light savings *bounces around happily*

Oh and in other news, I've completed another exam today.... and accidently farted in the middle of it, causing everyone to either giggle or resist bursting out laughing and getting failed instantly. Most embarassing.... but it caused me to work better afterwards! Oh well, I'm know I'm going to be well known at the end of the year!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:55 am
@@ ...I just had two scares of my life. First, i drop poor freakin' queeny from three feet up, and i dont know where she is! only to find her hunting my feekin' fish, on the table. Then while fishing for a tiny cricket for her, she jumped in and terrorized them! Then, when i took her out, one of the bigones excaped. Mind you, its a little bigger then she is! She proceeded to grab it and try to eat it. e_e; i had to crush its head to get it to stop trying to kill her! Then she ate two more small crickets. wtf, ravenous mantis. o_o  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:01 am
lol, sounds like you have a good mantis there NG!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:39 am
UglyCoyoteNG
@@ ...I just had two scares of my life. First, i drop poor freakin' queeny from three feet up, and i dont know where she is! only to find her hunting my feekin' fish, on the table. Then while fishing for a tiny cricket for her, she jumped in and terrorized them! Then, when i took her out, one of the bigones excaped. Mind you, its a little bigger then she is! She proceeded to grab it and try to eat it. e_e; i had to crush its head to get it to stop trying to kill her! Then she ate two more small crickets. wtf, ravenous mantis. o_o
I told you her hunting instincts would kick in plenty strong when she got hungry enough. rofl

And isn't it cute when they go after fish all determined to eat them. XD Got to love mantises. But you do have to keep your eyes on the little buggers. They are real easy to loose in a room, especially when they are still babies. I remember I lost Redrum once and was searching for her for an hour. I new she was on the top of my bunkbed somewhere, but wasn't sure where. I was sure I had probably lost her for good or squashed her moving all the stuff around searching. Then all of a sudden out of nowhere she jumped on my hand and crawled over to me like, hey, what are you lookin for. @___@  

Krissim Klaw

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:43 am
Krissim Klaw
UglyCoyoteNG
I told you her hunting instincts would kick in plenty strong when she got hungry enough. rofl

And isn't it cute when they go after fish all determined to eat them. XD Got to love mantises. But you do have to keep your eyes on the little buggers. They are real easy to loose in a room, especially when they are still babies. I remember I lost Redrum once and was searching for her for an hour. I new she was on the top of my bunkbed somewhere, but wasn't sure where. I was sure I had probably lost her for good or squashed her moving all the stuff around searching. Then all of a sudden out of nowhere she jumped on my hand and crawled over to me like, hey, what are you lookin for. @___@

LoL awwww, sweet babies. they always seem to disappear for a moment, then come back to you, frantic with that "What's your problem?" look.. XD My *daughter* did this to me once. Playing hide and seek ...without telling me to seek. *groan*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games