Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:48 pm
-she pulled away-...im sorry...i had to do that.........-she sighed-.........i hope that didnt.....freak you out to much  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:50 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-she pulled away-...im sorry...i had to do that.........-she sighed-.........i hope that didnt.....freak you out to much

"I'm not sure." Shun stated slowly as he got up. Then blushed a cute deep red. "Sorry for falling on you."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:14 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

"I'm not sure." Shun stated slowly as he got up. Then blushed a cute deep red. "Sorry for falling on you."

-she blushed, and winked-....its ok....i didnt mind to much....u tripped, it couldnt be helped  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:15 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-she blushed, and winked-....its ok....i didnt mind to much....u tripped, it couldnt be helped

Shun nodded and yawned. He was getting sleepy.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:20 pm
-she set a pillow and a few blankets on the couch, as a the front door could be heard opening and closing-
mayun:........nemu........i smell something odd........were u with shun again.....cuz it smells alot like him in here
-mayun entered the living room, and saw shun-
mayun:..........oh, hello shun
nemu: shuns staying the night....i hope you dont mind, he didnt have anywhere to go, and he didnt have any other cloths........
mayun:........not at all, but next time, consult me first, and shun..........dont try anything sneaky with my daughter............she is my pride and joy, and the only true innocence left in my life-a glare could be seen in the corner of his eye as he walked upstairs-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:23 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-she set a pillow and a few blankets on the couch, as a the front door could be heard opening and closing-
mayun:........nemu........i smell something odd........were u with shun again.....cuz it smells alot like him in here
nemu: shuns staying the night....i hope you dont mind, he didnt have anywhere to go, and he didnt have any other cloths........
mayun:........not at all, but next time, consult me first, and shun..........dont try anything sneaky with my daughter............she is my pride and joy, and the only true innocence left in my life-a glare could be seen in the corner of his eye as he walked upstairs-

"Yes sir." Shun said, not noticing the glare. Shun set up his bed and looked at Nemu. "Good night." He said and laid back and fell asleep instantly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:25 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

"Yes sir." Shun said, not noticing the glare. Shun set up his bed and looked at Nemu. "Good night." He said and laid back and fell asleep instantly.

nemu smiled-sweet dreams-she kissed him on the forehead, and ran to her room, shutting the door, and laid down, mayun was in his room, but not asleep, he stared out the window, twords the place he spent the time with yumi at-...............  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:30 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

nemu smiled-sweet dreams-she kissed him on the forehead, and ran to her room, shutting the door, and laid down, mayun was in his room, but not asleep, he stared out the window, twords the place he spent the time with yumi at-...............

The next day...

Shun woke up and sat up. He rubbed his eyes then noticed water was coming from them. He chuckled without humor. 'Was dreaming about them again...' He thought; happy and sad at the same time.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:35 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

The next day...

Shun woke up and sat up. He rubbed his eyes then noticed water was coming from them. He chuckled without humor. 'Was dreaming about them again...' He thought; happy and sad at the same time.

mayun walked down the stairs-...i have to run into town....can i trust you home alone with my daughter.......?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:37 pm
"Yes." Shun said getting up. "Why do you ask?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:51 pm
.........ive had people in the past try and take advantage of my daughter when they thought i wasnt around........such........acts wont be tolerated....not then, not now, not for a good while  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:54 pm
RCT-1107 sev
.........ive had people in the past try and take advantage of my daughter when they thought i wasnt around........such........acts wont be tolerated....not then, not now, not for a good while

"I would never take advantage of Nemu." Shun said, "I'll take good care of her while your gone Mayun." Shun said happily, smiling like a boy who got his ball back.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:56 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

"I would never take advantage of Nemu." Shun said, "I'll take good care of her while your gone Mayun." Shun said happily, smiling like a boy who got his ball back.

.........nemu tells me everything...if i find out you tried anything.........ill come after you, seeking blood.........and lots of it-he walked out, nemu walked down the stairs shortly after-whered mayun go?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:58 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

.........nemu tells me everything...if i find out you tried anything.........ill come after you, seeking blood.........and lots of it-he walked out, nemu walked down the stairs shortly after-whered mayun go?

"Had to go into town. He told me to take care of you." Shun said happily, he knew he wouldn't do anything to Nemu. He wasn't like that. "Whats for breakfast?" He asked happily.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:00 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

"Had to go into town. He told me to take care of you." Shun said happily, he knew he wouldn't do anything to Nemu. He wasn't like that. "Whats for breakfast?" He asked happily.

.....hmm........u want pancakes ^^
(im off, remember, 6 oclock tomororw, me and angel will be thier, your the final cog in our plan, dont let us down bro ^^)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games