Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:44 pm
SubonicXP
Neko Queen Nala
"I wouldn't if i where you the place is probly going to be loaded with police. and any high ranked member of team snagem is sure to be on there watch for list." Storm said after overhearing sub. "They tend to use those things as traps." She added before takeing a bite of her rice ball.
"Well, you're right about that." Sub said as he leaned back in his chair. "But just once it would be nice to go out and enjoy some of the local festivities." He sighed. "I guess being part of a group of vigilantes has its downsides, oh well." He shrugged.
" True i guess.Do not know realy know i just joined a week or so ago. Plus side to being a low rank member of team snagem we are not high on the wanted list and have yet to show we are a member of team snagem to anyone outside the team." Storm said as Eevee finshed eating and laid down on her lap. "I wonder if the higher ups would like to have a contest of there own to see who the best is here." Storm said before eating the last of her rice ball. "By the way my names storm maybe later we can have a battle when i train eevee better." She added before picking Eevee up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:52 pm
Neko Queen Nala
" True i guess.Do not know realy know i just joined a week or so ago. Plus side to being a low rank member of team snagem we are not high on the wanted list and have yet to show we are a member of team snagem to anyone outside the team." Storm said as Eevee finshed eating and laid down on her lap. "I wonder if the higher ups would like to have a contest of there own to see who the best is here." Storm said before eating the last of her rice ball. "By the way my names storm maybe later we can have a battle when i train eevee better." She added before picking Eevee up.
"Pleased to meet you miss Storm." Sub said with a smile. "You may call me Sub. Not my real name but it's what I go by. I got rid of my real name a long time ago." He laughed. "Any who, I'm the leader here, so if you ever need anything come and see me." He said as he looked at the little Eevee. "Well, we could have a little practice battle if you wish, my little Ralts here is very young and extremely inexperienced, actually it's never battled before." He said as the Ralts looked up at him, curious as to what that meant.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:05 pm
SubonicXP
Neko Queen Nala
"Pleased to meet you miss Storm." Sub said with a smile. "You may call me Sub. Not my real name but it's what I go by. I got rid of my real name a long time ago." He laughed. "Any who, I'm the leader here, so if you ever need anything come and see me." He said as he looked at the little Eevee. "Well, we could have a little practice battle if you wish, my little Ralts here is very young and extremely inexperienced, actually it's never battled before." He said as the Ralts looked up at him, curious as to what that meant.
"In that case Eevee would be a bad match. She may not look it but she has been in many battles but my Cranidos has yet to battle once outside of training battles. Would you like to battle with him at a later time?" Storm asked as she stood up and walked over to sub while holding a sleepy Eevee in her arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:08 pm
Neko Queen Nala
"In that case Eevee would be a bad match. She may not look it but she has been in many battles but my Cranidos has yet to battle once outside of training battles. Would you like to battle with him at a later time?" Storm asked as she stood up and walked over to sub while holding a sleepy Eevee in her arms.
"That would be fine, whenever you are ready." Sub said as he patted his Ralts on the head. "Isn't that right girl?" He said to the Psychic type. "Ralts?" She cooed.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:17 pm
SubonicXP
Neko Queen Nala
"That would be fine, whenever you are ready." Sub said as he patted his Ralts on the head. "Isn't that right girl?" He said to the Psychic type. "Ralts?" She cooed.
"Do not be so smug. I know ralts has a type advantage against Cranidos but his training was so bad he is now in a recovery room so how about after he recovers?" Storm asked before chimchar burst out of his pokeball. "Not now chimchar!" Storm said before chimchar taped its pokeball and returned on its own. "Sorry snaged pokemon that is still getting use to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:23 pm
Neko Queen Nala
SubonicXP
Neko Queen Nala
"Do not be so smug. I know ralts has a type advantage against Cranidos but his training was so bad he is now in a recovery room so how about after he recovers?" Storm asked before chimchar burst out of his pokeball. "Not now chimchar!" Storm said before chimchar taped its pokeball and returned on its own. "Sorry snaged pokemon that is still getting use to me."
"Oh, I'm trying getting cocky, just encouraging her, or trying to and failing..." Sub said as the Ralts appeared to not even know what he was 'encouraging' her over. "But yes, that's fine, after your Pokemon recovers."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:34 pm
" Eve eevee."Eevee said as she woke up and climbed on storms shoulder. "Well got to go chimchar and eevees turn to do some training." Storm said before she ran off.
((Sorry about to call it a night.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:04 pm
"Well, if I thought that was over, I was sorely mistaken," I sighed to myself as I entered HQ. Granted, I was blessed to have a loving family, which is something not every member of the team could say, but it's high time they realized I have a life of my own now, despite my inability to talk with them about it. How to solve this problem? Disappear back into Snagem for a while. At least I hoped that was a viable solution.

"Oshaa?" Samurai called curiously as I plopped down on the couch.

"Hm? Eh, don't worry about it, Samurai. Just glad to be back... again." I said. I caught a glimpse of my belongings and contemplated unpacking, but my body was unwilling to do anything but rest from the travel.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:08 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Well, if I thought that was over, I was sorely mistaken," I sighed to myself as I entered HQ. Granted, I was blessed to have a loving family, which is something not every member of the team could say, but it's high time they realized I have a life of my own now, despite my inability to talk with them about it. How to solve this problem? Disappear back into Snagem for a while. At least I hoped that was a viable solution.

"Oshaa?" Samurai called curiously as I plopped down on the couch.

"Hm? Eh, don't worry about it, Samurai. Just glad to be back... again." I said. I caught a glimpse of my belongings and contemplated unpacking, but my body was unwilling to do anything but rest from the travel.
"Well long time no see there, Ter." Sub spoke up as he saw the trainer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:15 pm
"Ah, hey, Sub," I said when the team leader caught my attention. "I've been meaning to ask you a couple of things before I left. But before I say anything, how have things been?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:22 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Ah, hey, Sub," I said when the team leader caught my attention. "I've been meaning to ask you a couple of things before I left. But before I say anything, how have things been?"
"Good, been relaxing, enjoying a little peace since the Pyre Cult and PETW got arrested and now are facing up for their crimes finally." Sub said with a grin. "How about you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:29 pm
"So those two got taken care of, huh? Awesome," I said with a bit of a smile, before turning to his question. "Well, I was mistaken in my thinking that visiting my family for the holidays was going to be a short and sweet endeavor. I don't know how they kept me in Castelia between their jobs, but they got their wish of keeping me there far longer than I intended to stay. But anyway, I'm back now, and I won't be making that mistake again."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:37 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"So those two got taken care of, huh? Awesome," I said with a bit of a smile, before turning to his question. "Well, I was mistaken in my thinking that visiting my family for the holidays was going to be a short and sweet endeavor. I don't know how they kept me in Castelia between their jobs, but they got their wish of keeping me there far longer than I intended to stay. But anyway, I'm back now, and I won't be making that mistake again."
"Well did you at least enjoy yourself?" He asked. "I can't visit my family, part of becoming a monk at the Tin Tower was leaving your family, abandoning everything. Unfortunately my parents made that decision for me very early, I barely remember them, not that I care to do so." He shrugged.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:45 pm
"Well, it's not that I didn't enjoy myself, it's just... I don't know," I sighed. "...sorry, I know I'm more blessed in the family department than some..."

I rubbed the back of my neck and stood up. "Anyway, I've got to ask you something. Did you ever get the chance to see about Krystal and Jira becoming full-fledged members of the team? Last I heard, Jira needed an upgrade to his SNAG, and Krystal didn't have any gear at all."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:52 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Well, it's not that I didn't enjoy myself, it's just... I don't know," I sighed. "...sorry, I know I'm more blessed in the family department than some..."

I rubbed the back of my neck and stood up. "Anyway, I've got to ask you something. Did you ever get the chance to see about Krystal and Jira becoming full-fledged members of the team? Last I heard, Jira needed an upgrade to his SNAG, and Krystal didn't have any gear at all."
"Oh, well Jira can just have GRAY do that, I'm sure you can show him to where GRAY lurk in the lab. As for Krystal, have I met her?" He asked.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games