Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to the man said that he had never put the book away. He didn't know what to make of that comment, whether it was a good thing or something Tony thought he should have done. He decided not to say anything being unsure and merely watched as Tony spoke with DUMM-E. He smiled as Tony continued to speak with DUMME-E proclaiming that the robot was not going to be buying anything. He chuckled a bit when Tony continued to talk to the robot about a grease spill from the day before. He continued to watch as Tony sent the little bot away. *He was not causing trouble.* Loki remarked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“No, but he would have continued to bring things, random things. I think one of his circuits got fried a week or two back. He likes bringing people things, needed or not.” Tony sighed. “I just haven’t gotten around to fixing him yet.” Looking to Loki, he tilted his head. “We still need to figure out some way to talk about names. I don’t think our kids would appreciate finding out they went their first few days nameless.” He smirked. He could imagine that conversation.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki merely smiled when Tony said that DUMM-E would continue bringing things to them. He was again reminded of a toddler that wanted to help their parents. *You will have to deal with that when our children are old enough to do such things.* Loki informed the man. He was glad that DUMM-E was giving him a taste of that. Of course Tony would not be able to send their children away easily. Loki shrugged when Tony informed him that he hadn't gotten around to fixing DUMM-E yet, he was sure the man had had much on his mind. He blinked at the notion of needing to pick out names for their children. *We know the genders...* Loki said softly. He was still unsure how their names should be decided. *They'll have your last name to keep with Midgardian tradition.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:02 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at the idea of dealing with the twins behaving similarly. He forgot how much Loki viewed DUMME as a child. And he forgot how much the robot behaved like one. Of course when DUMME had been around and acted like that for most of his life, it was easy to forget. Listening to Loki talk about the names, he couldn't hide the smile at the mention of the twins having his last name. He found that he really, really liked that idea. "Maybe a Scandinavian name? It's got to be close to Asgardian." He suggested. "We could have one of their middle names be Frigga to honor your mother if you want. I don't know if that's too strange to Asgardian....." He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:46 am
MDaylus

Loki saw the smile tony had when he talked about the twins last name being the same and as Tony's. He was glad that the man liked that their children would take his name. He nodded when tony suggested a Scandinavian name thinkin that it would be close to asgardian. Their children would need names pronoun able on midgard if they were to like here. At the mention of one the children having his mother's name as their middle name he shook his head. *That is to honor the dead not the living. What about the man who gave his life for yours in the desert.* Loki suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded when Loki rejected the idea. He’d expected as much because he’d never heard of Asgardians sharing names. Loki’s suggestion made Tony freeze for a moment, turning wide eyes on the god. He’d never thought of naming anything after Yinsen. Yet somehow it seemed right, giving Yinsen back life in a way. “Yinsen….” He said slowly, looking to his hands. “You’d name one of our kids after him?” he asked softly. It was hard to believe that Loki would allow something like that. At times it felt like no one ever remembered the man but Tony, almost like the genius had made him up.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony after he had made the suggestion and saw the man freeze. He didn't know if it was a good or bad kind of freeze and Loki grew a bit anxious thinking maybe he had said something wrong. When Tony said what he assumed was the man's name he nodded gently. He nodded again when Tony asked if he would name one of their kids after the man. *Perhaps the boy, I do not think that would really suit our girl. It can be the middle or first name.* Loki said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at the idea of it being a boy’s name. “Thank you Loki.” he said quietly. He never would have asked for this, but he did truly like the idea. It just felt right. “It can be his middle name. I wouldn’t want his first name to belong to someone else.” He said slowly. Pulling up a baby names website, he scrolled through it a bit, frowning slightly. Pausing when he spotted one he was interested in, he smiled. “What about that for the girl? Kenna? It has a nice ring to it.” He mumbled.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony thanked him glad that the man liked the idea of their son having the name of the man who had given his life so Tony could have one. He nodded when Tony continued to say that Yinsen could be the boy's middle name and that he didn't want his first name to belong to someone else. He watched when the man pulled up a website with baby names, he watched as the man scrolled through the page. He titled his head in curiosity when Tony paused, seeing a name he liked. He pondered the name for a moment before nodding. *Knowledgeable, our children should be quite intelligent I like it. Perhaps as her middle name though.* Loki suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki intently as he thought over the name. Smiling at the agreement, he gave a hum. “So something Kenna Stark and something Yinsen Stark.” He said slowly, mulling the names over. He was silent for a moment before shaking his head. “I can’t believe it.” He mumbled. “We’re actually naming our kids……” Looking to Loki, he had that mildly overwhelmed and amazed look that came when he was suddenly shocked by his situation again.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony listed out the names they had so far for their children. They were off to a wonderful start he thought. Agreeing on what their middle names were, the first names he knew would take longer but that was alright. Their children would have the prefect names and would be perfect he knew. Looking to Tony when the man proclaimed his disbelief he saw the overwhelmed and amazed look. Slowly he reached a hand out to place it on Tony's arm in a gesture of comfort. *We are indeed,* he stated with a soft smile. He wasn't sure how else to comfort the genius.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to Loki when the god touched his arm. “This is….This….” he shook his head, not finding the words he wanted or needed. Putting a hand over Loki’s he sat back, staring at the screen for a moment. “How do you even name a living person?” he asked slowly. “What if they decide that they hate their names?” he asked, fidgeting. It wasn’t like naming a machine or program, these were babies, people that would have their own opinions and desires.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:07 am
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony when the man looked at him, still seeing him overwhelmed by what they were doing he racked his brain. He need to find a way to settle Tony but as he thought that the man had put a hand over his and sat down. *If they hate their names then we let them change it. I do not think that will happen however tony. None of my children have ever changed their name.* Loki comforted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened to Loki, watching him closely. He knew Loki’s children had seemed pleased with their names, but part of him still felt like his involvement would screw everything up. The kids would hate their names and lives simply because of his misguided influence. Biting his lip, he took a few deep breathes to try and slow his mind. “I guess I’m still processing all of this….” He admitted quietly. He was sure he would never stop being amazed and overwhelmed, but it wouldn’t be real or him until he met their children for the first time.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:17 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he was still processing it. *It doesn't seem real, sometimes I'm sure it's all just a dream. That I'll wake up and never have had any of this. I'll be back in Asgard's cell or worse back in the void, and I'm the one getting kicked hourly. I have also had to live with it since before I ran. You've only been really dealing with it for a few days. You can take the time you need to process. I just wish that there was more than a couple of months.* Loki responded almost as quietly. A bit of the guilt he felt tinged his words but he held it down.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games