Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:30 pm
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
plenty *one of the skeletons was behind kenji and stabbed him with a silver dagger*

Namine reverts back to her normal self her hair is flowing loosely unbound blood tainting her black locks turning them a reddish black. her clothes are torn and bloody from the wounds she received. Shes a bit delirious with the taste of blood in her mouth. She gets up and looks towards kenji as penguin decides to stab him. She is hurt but even as her life blood leaves her she runs towards kenji.

She doesn't care for her life she just wants him to be okay.

kenji run up to her the blood lessing from the wound as the skin covers the wound
namine your hurt here drink this
kenji pulls out a vial of glowing purple water and hands it to her
it will let your body heal much faster like mine

namine could hear kenji's voice from far away. She tried to find her way to him from the void. "kenji" she called his name. "Are you okay?"

yes but drink this now
he puts the vial of purple liquuid in her hand
it will heal you

Namine would have been happy to die in his arms but she drank the liquid instead. It seared her throat as it went down and she could fell it coursing through her body. " Thanks kenji" she said as she touched his face gazing deeply into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:32 pm
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145

kenji run up to her the blood lessing from the wound as the skin covers the wound

namine could hear kenji's voice from far away. She tried to find her way to him from the void. "kenji" she called his name. "Are you okay?"

yes but drink this now
it will heal you
*falls to his knees and summons a arch-devil with a silver sword* kill kenji *he orders it then he starts to heal his own wound before he bleeds to death*
turns and looks at the arch-devil
penguin has made me mad and im going to take my anger out on this arch-devil
kenji jumps up and slices one of the arch-devils ears off  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:34 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
animegurl145
lupinewarrior
animegurl145

yes but drink this now
it will heal you
*falls to his knees and summons a arch-devil with a silver sword* kill kenji *he orders it then he starts to heal his own wound before he bleeds to death*
*laughs* that wont do kenji because the arch devils are so powerful they have followers who will die for them *points to the pit lords that are going to kill kenji*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:37 pm
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
animegurl145

yes but drink this now
it will heal you
*laughs* that wont do kenji because the arch devils are so powerful they have followers who will die for them *points to the pit lords that are going to kill kenji*

i said you pissed me off and when i get pissed off well.....
his body starts to change as bones snap and reshape themselves into his werewolf form
User Image  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
A group of zombie like magicians turned toward Angel each throwing a fireball out of there hand. Lance jumped in the way holding his right arm out as the fire vanished in mid air. He then knelt on one knee as he lightly gasped for breath. Lance turned his head to Angel, "you ok"?
"yes im ok, but are you" she said walking towards him

Lances arm had transformed into a black claw just like Leaders had been and his eyes turned completely white.

Avenger- Ahhh yes my nephew you have finally awaken indeed. "He sliced at the air with his right arm as it turned into a white claw". Come, you and I are of the same blood line. With this power we could eventually absorb the energies of all evil magicians and live out out lives defending this land.

Lance- A white light emited from the middle of his claw as he faced it toward the troops around Avenger. A ball of energy suddenly escaped there chests as the three troops he had targeted fell to there knees. I will use this power to defend, but it will be from people like you, Marka and Ragnos. Not innocent youths like these, YOUR MINE. Lance charged at Avenger aiming his claw for the mans head.

Avenger- He took his large white claw and swatted Lance away like he was a mosquito. You good, do you not see the color of your arm. Yours is black while mine is white. It is a shame Lance, you and I could have teamed up in saving this world and now I am forced to get rid of you, "he said while crossing his arms".  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:38 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
animegurl145

yes but drink this now
it will heal you

his body starts to change as bones snap and reshape themselves into his werewolf form
User Image
hmm well what if i gave you someone worthy to fight?  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:41 pm
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin

User Image

oh well id rather just kill you and end this whole thing  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:43 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin

User Image

killing me wouldnt end it kenji people will never accept who you are and they will continue to hunt you down until they kill you  

neon blue penguin

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:44 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
animegurl145

yes but drink this now
it will heal you

User Image

Namine was regaining strength. Her wounds were healing. She got up from the ground holding her tattered clothes together only a few pieces left to cover her body. Her familiar was in a deep slumber trying to regain its strength which left her unprotected. there was blood all over her and she could taste it in her mouth. She felt disgusted. She could see kenji fighting penguin. She wished she were in his arms again. She dragged herself to the lake in the forest and threw herself in wanting all the blood off of her. Her hair billowed around her as did her clothes leaving her only in the flesh she was born with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:44 pm
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin

User Image

killing me wouldnt end it kenji people will never accept who you are and they will continue to hunt you down until they kill you

that may be but at least i can end one of them here and now
kenji runs at penguin and grabs his face throwing him into the ground making a crater  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:47 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin

User Image

that may be but at least i can end one of them here and now
kenji runs at penguin and grabs his face throwing him into the ground making a crater
*grabs his hand and flings him over his shoulder and pulls out his sword*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:48 pm
i got to go  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:52 pm
neon blue penguin
i got to go

(k cya then)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:57 pm
kenji turns human agien and returns to the cave where hugo
hugo:what happend
kenji:we got ragnos back to normal
hugo:no to you,you look half dead
kenji:i just need some rest
kenji lays down on the bear pelt in the back of the cave and falls fast asleep  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games