Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:46 am
I thought you where...gay?or?...am I confusing you with somone else?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:06 am
@@ Somone play Jigsaw puzzles with me. Or somthing. So bored. Im in Jigsaw five, NG's Den, PW DeadPuppies >>;;;; somone at least come talk to meee.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:07 am
UglyCoyoteNG

You're confusing her with me. Pantimime is being used by my sister again -nodnod- XD Sorry, did I not say that sooner?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:26 am
shoki_de_nai
Yesterday was my last day at my old job. I was scheduled for a 11am-Close shift (roughly 12 hours) but the boss was there, saw I was sick and told me to take a split shift instead and that I didn't have to close. x3 That was really nice. I also got a free meal. I'm a little sad, there's lots of people there I enjoyed working with, I guess most of my co-workers were kinda...friends. I gave one guy I really like my phone number and email 'cause he wanted it, so maybe I'll still see some of them around. As much as I'll miss some, I'm so glad to be away from the people I can't stand. Knowing I'll never have to work with Rob again is such a great feeling, and I don't even feel bad about that. No one likes him at all.
Anyways, my new job should be much better for me. I'll be making a lot more money, have benifits and I get to pick my own hours. My training starts tomorrow, wish me luck.
OMG, your stupid manager's name was ROB?! Where'd you work again? Cause the more I hear about your job the more I'm starting to think you worked where I did, which you couldn't have cause I worked in Vermont.... blaugh But anyway, I had a stupid manager who fits his description to a T, and HIS name was Rob too.... rofl  

Manda_Tifa

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:36 am
Meph!stopheles
UglyCoyoteNG

You're confusing her with me. Pantimime is being used by my sister again -nodnod- XD Sorry, did I not say that sooner?
If you did, I didn't listen.

heart still in puzzles.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:34 pm
I'm thinking that if I'm still here next Hallowe'en, I want to play a trick. I would need to get more practice with contact lenses, though, and they would have to be the yellow dog eyes kind.

So I'd get one of those neck-wound appliances to wrap around my neck, cover it with a scarf, and then in the middle of my work day, go to the bathroom and change from my glasses to the contacts. That should make a couple of my colleagues jump.  

Shaviv

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:28 pm
Manda_Tifa
shoki_de_nai
Yesterday was my last day at my old job. I was scheduled for a 11am-Close shift (roughly 12 hours) but the boss was there, saw I was sick and told me to take a split shift instead and that I didn't have to close. x3 That was really nice. I also got a free meal. I'm a little sad, there's lots of people there I enjoyed working with, I guess most of my co-workers were kinda...friends. I gave one guy I really like my phone number and email 'cause he wanted it, so maybe I'll still see some of them around. As much as I'll miss some, I'm so glad to be away from the people I can't stand. Knowing I'll never have to work with Rob again is such a great feeling, and I don't even feel bad about that. No one likes him at all.
Anyways, my new job should be much better for me. I'll be making a lot more money, have benifits and I get to pick my own hours. My training starts tomorrow, wish me luck.
OMG, your stupid manager's name was ROB?! Where'd you work again? Cause the more I hear about your job the more I'm starting to think you worked where I did, which you couldn't have cause I worked in Vermont.... blaugh But anyway, I had a stupid manager who fits his description to a T, and HIS name was Rob too.... rofl

Maybe it's just something with the name Rob. Maybe Robs don't make good managers. O.o Or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:15 pm
This morning was fun. I try going to the right of someone since there was room, then all of a sudden I hear a loud noise. I pull over and sure enough I popped a tire. Luckily there was a gas station with a garage across the street. Since I have a spare tire in my trunk, they changed it for me for 5 bucks and I ended up being around 20 minutes late. xp

Also, I still can't load Jigsaw. Haven't tried today though.  

Eddily

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:59 pm
Eddily
This morning was fun. I try going to the right of someone since there was room, then all of a sudden I hear a loud noise. I pull over and sure enough I popped a tire. Luckily there was a gas station with a garage across the street. Since I have a spare tire in my trunk, they changed it for me for 5 bucks and I ended up being around 20 minutes late. xp

It's the same for me. I get to a certain point and when it says "Connecting to Game Servers" it just.......won't. It won't go any farther than that, no matter what I do, be it clear my cache or my cookies or upload the latest version of Flash or Firefox. It's incredibly frustrating and I don't know how to fix it.

In other news, I'll be dressing up on Gaia, but not in real life. I toyed with the idea of going to college with a small plastic skull and my collection of Poe, and would recite poems from the anthology. I even have the emo, depressed bullshit down pat. ^^ I decided against it, though. Too much work to explain to the idiots who just don't get it. v.v  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:50 pm
FogSage
Eddily

It's the same for me. I get to a certain point and when it says "Connecting to Game Servers" it just.......won't. It won't go any farther than that, no matter what I do, be it clear my cache or my cookies or upload the latest version of Flash or Firefox. It's incredibly frustrating and I don't know how to fix it.

In other news, I'll be dressing up on Gaia, but not in real life. I toyed with the idea of going to college with a small plastic skull and my collection of Poe, and would recite poems from the anthology. I even have the emo, depressed bullshit down pat. ^^ I decided against it, though. Too much work to explain to the idiots who just don't get it. v.v

Alas! poor Fog. I knew him well.

Well. Sort of. ninja

Meph!stopheles

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:54 pm
Meph!stopheles
FogSage
Eddily

Well. Sort of. ninja

That's Shakespeare, not Poe. "Alas, poor Yorrick! I knew him well." and so on and so forth. I believe it was from Hamlet.....yes, that's right. Macbeth was about the loony Scottish king that schemed with his wife and the crazy witches. Yesss........

Poe was all, "Lenore, I eat, breathe, sleep, dream, excrete, moan, desire HER!" Then he went and sporked himself with a corkscrew. The end.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:42 pm
FogSage
Meph!stopheles
FogSage
Eddily

Well. Sort of. ninja

That's Shakespeare, not Poe. "Alas, poor Yorrick! I knew him well." and so on and so forth. I believe it was from Hamlet.....yes, that's right. Macbeth was about the loony Scottish king that schemed with his wife and the crazy witches. Yesss........

Poe was all, "Lenore, I eat, breathe, sleep, dream, excrete, moan, desire HER!" Then he went and sporked himself with a corkscrew. The end.

BAH Literature I say: BAH!

Meph!stopheles

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:46 pm
Meph!stopheles
FogSage
Meph!stopheles
FogSage
Eddily

Well. Sort of. ninja

Not to nitpick.......but Shakespeare was British, not American. >> Poe was American, and a whinyass. A terrible disgrace......a blot on American virtues......*rabble rabble rabble*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:01 pm
CoffeeFox
Meph!stopheles
FogSage
Meph!stopheles
FogSage
Eddily

Well. Sort of. ninja

Not to nitpick.......but Shakespeare was British, not American. >> Poe was American, and a whinyass. A terrible disgrace......a blot on American virtues......*rabble rabble rabble*

American? Who said anything about American?

Meph!stopheles

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:07 pm
I'm worrying about one of my friends. Last I talked to her (via email) she was very drunk (and was still drinking) and her emails showed this. She was depressed as well... but wouldn't say what was wrong. I hope she's ok.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games