Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:35 pm
"Scott....Kat...." she shakes her head before grabbing it, her head starting to hurt "ah..." she sighs once the pain went away "how come i cant remember any of you?" she whispered  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:36 pm
"you have small memory loss it should pass soon" kat whispered to her "scoot you should help her"  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:37 pm
"How? Hey, what happened to my kid? OUR kid?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:38 pm
"idk help her" kat repeated then she looked at echo "were is elizabeth...?"  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:39 pm
He knelt down and kissed her on her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:41 pm
"Elizabeth..." she looks out the window closing her eyes, she thinks real hard "S-strike....." she looks back at them "With Strike..." she blinks before her eyes go wide "I Have a CHILD??????" she looks around franticly "oh god" she faints (lolz)  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:46 pm
(That was my shtick.)

"Is she going to be, will she, is, are..." He too faints.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:49 pm
kat looked at the 2 passed out bodies..."wow...":  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:50 pm
(Goodnight all)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:53 pm
(awwwwwwwwww)  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:53 pm
(haha lolz o n might get grounded, not sure)
She groans, rubbing her eyes and looking around, she slowly sits up "oh...oops" she said chuckling "didnt mean to faint" she sighs before seeing him on the ground, she hops off the bed and kneals beside him "hey" she shakes him "you okay?" she looks at him before slowly bending down and kissing him softly, she pulls back quickly, a confused expression on her face "i-i dont know why i did that" she said blushing furiously
(aww okay)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:58 pm
kat smiled "you love him"  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:03 pm
she looks up at her, her eyes start to water "but...i dont even know him" she whispered and even she knew that wasnt true, she takes his hand in hers and closes her eyes "Scott" she whispered and slowly her memories started to come back to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:04 pm
kat smiled "echo...weres my strike?"  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:09 pm
"hes heartbroken" she said looking up at her before looking down "we had separated by accident when we were attacked, he came to look for you and...." she shakes her head "we met up again but then we were ambushed, hunters, he took lizzy and they both hid, and i ran" she sighs before shuddering "havent been able to eat in days" she said holding her stomache, she rubs it as her stomach growled  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games