Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were-Animals

Back to Guilds

Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Contests and Games
RNG contest! Win gold and prizes! (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 845 846 847 848 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In this age of mega-inflation, which do you find to be easiest to read?
10,000,000,000g
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
10 billion gold
25%
 25%  [ 8 ]
10 billion
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
10 bil
19%
 19%  [ 6 ]
10^10g
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
10^10 gold
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ten billion gold
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Ten billion
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ten bil
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
...What a stupid question.
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 31

Faerie KatrinaZ generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 5281!

Faerie KatrinaZ
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:25 am
4laugh

Kangit

I like how you set up the numbers on this version. It's a whole lot easier to see if you've matched any of the winning numbers! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:39 am
Faerie KatrinaZ
4laugh

Kangit

I like how you set up the numbers on this version. It's a whole lot easier to see if you've matched any of the winning numbers! 3nodding

Thank you. cat_3nodding A few people sounded confused with the older layout, but I couldn't tell if it because I was listing losing numbers alongside the winning numbers, or if it was that I used dashes to represent the larger number ranges instead of individually listing every single number that would win (but that would take up a lot of space). It's a bit more monochrome now, but it seems easier to read. cat_razz  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:00 am
MistyMary24
heart heart heart

Kangit

Claiming

Thank you for redoing the contest here. smile

You're welcome. cat_3nodding  
MistyMary24 generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 5679!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:27 am
What is bad is when you know in the list of gaians that you chat and interact with in Gaia everyday and while making out the Christmas list for your friends and acquaintances on here you somehow seem to forget somebody. I am not sure but I am missing a few people in my list and a few friends have nothing that is affordable on their wish list again this year. Prefer to get something they would love and not something cheesy  

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:31 am
MistyMary24
What is bad is when you know in the list of gaians that you chat and interact with in Gaia everyday and while making out the Christmas list for your friends and acquaintances on here you somehow seem to forget somebody. I am not sure but I am missing a few people in my list and a few friends have nothing that is affordable on their wish list again this year. Prefer to get something they would love and not something cheesy

Are you referring to the event I have up, or are you kind of just talking to yourself? cat_razz  
MistyMary24 generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 2367!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:32 am
What do you think about the gift out of the shop option? If I understand it right it does not get gift wrap and delivered in a present form but unwrapped right into your inventory. You do not get a message in your box but a notification that somebody gave you a gift in your notifications

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
MistyMary24 generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 2756!

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:35 am
Kangit
MistyMary24

Are you referring to the event I have up, or are you kind of just talking to yourself? cat_razz

No the event you have up is great. I referring to the factor that I have a list of people to gift this year and I am missing I think about 4 or 5 people off that list. I am starting to think they changed their names on everybody again....

I know if I miss them that I will get a note in my box but....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:37 am
MistyMary24
What do you think about the gift out of the shop option? If I understand it right it does not get gift wrap and delivered in a present form but unwrapped right into your inventory. You do not get a message in your box but a notification that somebody gave you a gift in your notifications

I don't know. I would have to try it on one of my mules. cat_razz  

Kangit
Captain

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:39 am
Kangit
MistyMary24

Good idea,  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:41 am
MistyMary24
Kangit
MistyMary24

No the event you have up is great. I referring to the factor that I have a list of people to gift this year and I am missing I think about 4 or 5 people off that list. I am starting to think they changed their names on everybody again....

Well, like I said before, if it's a common issue, you should probably collect their profile links and put them by the name, as the profile will still link to the correct user even when they change their username. That's what I'm doing with my list.  

Kangit
Captain

MistyMary24 generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 8935!

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:43 am
Kangit
MistyMary24
Kangit
MistyMary24

Well, like I said before, if it's a common issue, you should probably collect their profile links and put them by the name, as the profile will still link to the correct user even when they change their username. That's what I'm doing with my list.

I might have to cause I was trying to find a couple of them in my friends list and their names were a miss. I like to send them a gift.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:52 am
MistyMary24
Kangit
MistyMary24

Good idea,

I tried it, but I think I prefer gifting normally. The PM they send you doesn't seem helpful, as it doesn't link you to the item you got, so it'll be hard to figure out which item was a gift. You also get a My Gaia notice that tells you what the item was, but it's not as much of a fun surprise, because there's no pause between "Ooh, a gift." and "Ah, it's an [item name]." With or without the notice, the PM seems completely pointless, though.  

Kangit
Captain

MistyMary24 generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 3686!

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:05 am
Kangit
MistyMary24
Kangit
MistyMary24

Good idea,

I tried it, but I think I prefer gifting normally. The PM they send you doesn't seem helpful, as it doesn't link you to the item you got, so it'll be hard to figure out which item was a gift. You also get a My Gaia notice that tells you what the item was, but it's not as much of a fun surprise, because there's no pause between "Ooh, a gift." and "Ah, it's an [item name]." With or without the notice, the PM seems completely pointless, though.

I will keep with the old fashion gifting then. I love getting gifts in my mail box and trying to figure out what they are and are not before opening. It is more fun than finding a weird item in your inventory, like I just did while organizing the few new items into place.
I am not even sure where or if somebody sent them to me but they were not there earlier when I tided up in the inventory box. I do not even remember seeing a notice in my notices. Mystery items. At least with the gift boxes I know who sent them to me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:09 am
MistyMary24
Kangit
MistyMary24
Kangit
MistyMary24

Good idea,

I will keep with the old fashion gifting then. I love getting gifts in my mail box and trying to figure out what they are and are not before opening. It is more fun than finding a weird item in your inventory, like I just did while organizing the few new items into place.
I am not even sure where or if somebody sent them to me but they were not there earlier when I tided up in the inventory box. I do not even remember seeing a notice in my notices. Mystery items. At least with the gift boxes I know who sent them to me.

Yeah, plus the receiver can decide whether or not to open them. I gifted one of the prizes of this contest to somebody, and they're not going to open it until Christmas. cat_smile

Also, I started the hangout thread.  

Kangit
Captain

MistyMary24 generated a random number between 1 and 10000 ... 8315!

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:22 am
Kangit
MistyMary24
Kangit
MistyMary24
Kangit
MistyMary24

Good idea,

Yeah, plus the receiver can decide whether or not to open them. I gifted one of the prizes of this contest to somebody, and they're not going to open it until Christmas. cat_smile

Also, I started the hangout thread.

I know that feeling of wanting to hold off until the 24 or 25 of December before opening up the gifts.
The chat thread should help with some people that are not into contest but still want to chat more than compete.

Contests and Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 845 846 847 848 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games