Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s eyes softened when Loki said he thought it was all a dream and he’d wake up in some horrible situation again. Squeezing Loki’s hand, he smiled. “You will never be in that situation again. I promise you.” Tony said seriously. He’d never let Loki be hurt like that again. “Did you want more kids? Before you got pregnant I mean.” He asked after a moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man squeezed his hand. He could see the softness in the man's eyes and for a moment he didn't know why until the man spoke. When the man stated that he would never be in the situation again he nodded gently. He wasn't sure if the words would remain true but he hoped they were. He looked up again when the man asked if he wanted more kids then clarified before he had gotten pregnant. *Yes of course.* Loki stated quickly. He had always wanted children as many as he could have.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony should have known the answer he would receive from Loki. Tilting his head, the genius placed a gentle hand on Loki’s belly. Some part of him said that he should have expected to end up having kids with Loki, knowing him, but it was still so strange. “What do you think they’ll look like?” he asked slowly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:29 pm
MDaylus

Looking to Tony when the man touched his stomach again. He hadn't noticed that babies had quieted while they looked through baby things. Now they kicked at their father's hand in greeting. Tilting his head when Tony asked what he thought their children would look like. *I do not know, all my children have been quite different from each other but the other twins.* Loki answered. *Bruce said that they look normal.*  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded. “I imagine they will probably continue to look normal…..the human genes probably won’t allow for much shift.” He said slowly. “But I wonder what they’ll look like beyond that. Will they be tall, will they be short, will they have dark hair like ours, or will they magically have blonde hair? Things like that.” He said slowly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:00 pm
MDaylus

It was something Loki worried about, what would Tony feel if their children did not come out looking vaguely human. Sure he was fine with Fenrir but these would be his own children. He nodded when the man tried to put at ease those fears by saying that the human in their children wouldn't allow for much changing in form. *I imagine they will look like a combination of us if they are to look human.* Loki answered with a smile. He hoped their children had quite a bit of Tony's features.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Man, I hope they’re tall like you…being short sucks….” He muttered. Meeting Loki’s eyes again, he gave a small smile as he pulled his hand away. “I think you have a little time to use. On the registry, on your mind, on whatever you want.” He said slowly. “I have to finish an update on Sam’s wingpack.” He said, standing, and pressing a kiss to Loki’s forehead. “You can….you can stay here if you want.” He offered slowly. Not being alone in the lab again was….pleasant.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki chuckled when Tony stated that he hoped they were tall like Loki himself. *You are not short, you are merely surrounded by others whom are much taller than average.* Loki stated. He nodded when Tony pulled his hand away and said that he had a bit of time to work on things if he wanted. He thought he understood what Tony meant when the man said that he had to finish an update on Sam's wingpack and pressed a kiss to his forehead. He started to move to stand and leave when Tony offered for him to stay. He smiled and nodded. He had not wanted to leave either way but he did move back to the cot so he could be more comfortable. He took the book with him though he didn't intend to read it now. *Maybe, I will take a little more of a nap.* he hummed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki, curious to see if he would stay or go. When the god wandered over to the cot, he smiled slightly. “If that’s what you want….but I will be making a bit more noise this time.” He told the god. He had work that needed to be done, work he couldn’t do silently. Turning away, he moved between tables until he stood in front of one with a wingpack half taken apart. Soon enough he was busy working, bent over the machine and muttering to himself every now and then as he worked, DUMME soon joining him to help, whistling every so often at Tony’s words.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:20 am
MDaylus

*I think I will be quite fine with a little noise if my nap earlier was any indication.* Loki responded as he sat upon the bed slowly and moved to lay down. He watched as Tony moved among the tables to where the half dismantled wing pack lay and began working. It was a soothing noise to Loki to listen to Tony working once more and he was quickly asleep again. For a half an hour or more there was no noise from him just a silent deep slumbering breathing. After a half hour there was a quiet creak at the cot but nothing more. Then suddenly there was a wire around Tony's neck tightening but not quite enough to choke him yet, like someone was just holding back. "Do I have your attention now mortal?" came Loki's voice only it sounded like something else was trying to force through it. Another voice much deeper, gruffer and malicious.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:36 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was completely focused on his work, not noticing anything that was going on with Loki. When he felt a wire slip around his neck, a shot of panic coursed through him. His first instinct was to Try and escape, foot pressing against the leg of the table in preparation to toss himself back like Natasha had trained him, but then he heard the voice. IT was Loki. He had to stop himself, unwilling to risk hurting the twins. That didn’t stop JARVIS from sounding the alarms, safety programming kicking in. Reaching back, Tony tried grabbing at Loki’s wrists to stop him. “What are you doing?” he gasped.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:45 am
MDaylus

The figure behind Tony shifted as his foot went to the leg of the table as if preparing for the fight. A chuckle answered the sudden lack of fight when Tony realized that it was Loki behind him, or at least Loki’s body which meant the children as well. Tony wasn't stopped from grabbing at Loki’s wrist as if he disnt care and was sure it didn't matter if the man had his wrist. "I am getting your attention. It seems I quite have it now. You have not been playing by the rules mortal. Most of your kind would have never come close to the gosling after his run. Perhaps keep him around because he carries your child but never make peace or if you did never so quickly. It makes him harder to control this way, he'll have less dark thoughts to manipulate not to mention that shield." the voice stated though there was tone of irritation but also amusement. Like the thing talking through loki found it funny despite the complications Tony seemed to be posing him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:01 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tugged at Loki’s wrists lightly, trying to figure out some way to escape his grasp, not trusting Thanos to not try and strangle him. “******** you and your rules.” He snapped. “You don’t get to have Loki. He isn’t yours.” He continued

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:08 am
MDaylus

Another chuckle came from Loki when tony cursed at him and told him that he didnt get to have loki. "Who is that I have now. Though I believe that is your fault. He was safe from me by not sleeping." Thanos answered tony. The wrist didn't move seeming quite controlled by a strength Loki did not currently possess. "I would have done this earlier but it seems the child was quite perceptive of my presence and awoke him. None the less I have him now or at least his body while he sleeps with what he calls nightmares. I would give him plenty more of those."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:12 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony curled his lip as Thanos chuckled. “What are you getting out of this? What do you gain from controlling Loki like this?” he asked, trying not to let the shot of fear that came with Loki’s strength get to him. “Toying with someone like this, it’s pointless and just shows your weak hand because you can do little of importance now. You realize that right?” he continued. At that point Steve came skidding around the corner and froze when he reached the door of the lab, finding Tony and Loki locked together, a wire pressing dangerously on Tony’s throat.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games