Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:09 pm
Sooo....first day of training at the new job....and it went okay. x3 I feel all special with my little security card. My trainer is the mom of one of my ex co-workers! Small world. So, it's nice to have a somewhat familiar face among strangers. It's been boring so far, pretty much four hours sitting in a tiny room with 18 people learning about the company; it's history and blah blah blah...Apperantly, I'm going to be in the customer service for Proativ products, and we get a free kit on Wed. Cool. Also, tomorrow we can wear a costume, but alas I have none. I started one, but figured I wouldn't be able to use it since I had work, so I stopped. Oh well. Maybe I can throw something together so I don't have to dress "work-casual."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:59 pm
Please excuse my excited fangirlishness. I now have in my hand FFXII, special edition, and the collectors edition stratigey book, with art book. I never use the SG but I wanted the art book, so I felt like being a bit spoiled and spent the money on it. I may have spent a bit too much money but all well, I am happy heart  

Sirus Jin

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:04 pm
Sirus Jin
Please excuse my excited fangirlishness. I now have in my hand FFXII, special edition, and the collectors edition stratigey book, with art book. I never use the SG but I wanted the art book, so I felt like being a bit spoiled and spent the money on it. I may have spent a bit too much money but all well, I am happy heart

Lucky. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:09 pm
Eddily
Sirus Jin

Lucky. razz

Yeah...my parents are not going to find out what I spent on it... @-@;;  

Sirus Jin

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:11 pm
Sirus Jin
Eddily
Sirus Jin

Lucky. razz

Yeah...my parents are not going to find out what I spent on it... @-@;;

Good idea. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:40 am
Just got to play Jigsaw for the first time on a computer at the college. Seems that they've taken the liberty of replacing all the old computers and now we have some......well.....very fancy ones in their place. Not a total bummer to be here now, I guess. ^^ See you all later.  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:44 am
Sirus Jin
Lucky lucky! I wanted the special edition, but I don't have the money to spend on it....Looks like I'm gonna get the regular ol' FFXII when I get the chance.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:29 am
FogSage
Just got to play Jigsaw for the first time on a computer at the college. Seems that they've taken the liberty of replacing all the old computers and now we have some......well.....very fancy ones in their place. Not a total bummer to be here now, I guess. ^^ See you all later.

Me too, playing right now. razz  

Eddily

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:11 pm
Manda_Tifa
Sirus Jin
Lucky lucky! I wanted the special edition, but I don't have the money to spend on it....Looks like I'm gonna get the regular ol' FFXII when I get the chance.... sweatdrop

Its probably for the best, you don't want to spend the money I did sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:17 pm
I will pick up my copy of FFXII later today XP I preordered the special edition myself, but I'm not gonna get a guide unless I REALLY need it. Question though...Was there anything special for it for preordering it, if you did that Sirus?  

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:26 pm
Gah! @.@ Too many, just too many. Too many damn good games and systems comming out even before Christmas. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:29 pm
Diana Vulpes
Gah! @.@ Too many, just too many. Too many damn good games and systems comming out even before Christmas. sweatdrop

It's like that every year, huh? >.<  

Af Mas

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:12 pm
Af Mas
Diana Vulpes

It's like that every year, huh? >.<
pretty much, i personally cannot wait to work this holiday season... "hey do yo have any ps3's in?" "HA... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWAHAHAHAHA"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:42 pm
Pfft, I do not even care about the PS3 right now. It is all about the Wii, baby.  

Selene Aries

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:56 pm
My kitten just died. He was crushed under a 30-40 lb dresser drawer that fell on him. The worst part is, is that he could have been saved. He lived for 30 more minutes, suffering and bleeding to death. My boyfriend's older sister refused to help take him to the vet. Neither of us can drive, we had no other way. But she refused for one little reason. It wasn't her car that she was driving. He suffered and died because of something so selfish and idiotic. I know to most people, animals are nothing, just something to have around. He wasn't just an animal to me. He was my baby. I raised him from the day he was born. It was the same emotional torment that anyone would have had if they had lost their child. I was hysterical the whole time, crying and begging my b/f to save him. My b/f was crying with me and begging his sister to help us. She just told him it was just a cat, and there are others. I can't think of anything else that could possibly make me hate her more. I told my b/f's mom what happened, and right now I believe she's tearing her a new one. Anyone else who had a soul would have saved our baby.
(Copied and pasted off of DA journal)

The dresser I'm talking about is a heavy black dresser. Two of the drawers are broken and fall out easily. One fell out, and crushed him. And his sister COULD have used the car, since she drove over here in it. She just didn't want to. Even though she uses it to make out with her b/f and s**t.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games