Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:10 pm
the nurse walked in just then and handed her food as kat nodded "ill go get him" kat said and she stood up "i need to protect my mate.." kat whispered "now were is he?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:17 pm
Echo sits crossed legged, slowly nibbling her food "i dont know, i lost track of him somewhere in florida, for all i know he could be in alaska by now" she sighs "i miss my baby" she sniffs  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:20 pm
kat nodded and she ran out and headed towards florida she planned on following his trail till they were reunited  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:25 pm
Strike was somewhere towards the coast of flordia, he sighs curling up in his wolf form, keeping lizzy warm.

"when are we going to find mommy?" lizzy asked closing her eyes "i miss mommy...and daddy" she sighs  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:27 pm
kat decided a plane was faster so she toke the first one to florida and landed there in hours and she ran around catching strikes sent she headed straight towards the coast till she spoted him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:32 pm
Echo pushed her meal aside, not really feeling so well to eat the rest of it, she lays next to scott and curls up next to him, closing her eyes and falling asleep

Strike nodds "i miss echo too..."
lizzy burries her face in his furry chest before falling into a light sleep.
Strike closes his eyes and also falls asleep, but not before the wind blew kats hair and he caught her scent, it was familiar to him but he couldnt figure out why (going to go, kinda got in trouble lolz)  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:38 pm
kat ran over to srike and toke him into her arms with lizzy "thank goodness your both ok" she whispered
(ok)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:30 pm
Bane was in Florida as well and had kept an eye on lizzy. He flew down to them and smiled. "hello kat hows it going" he asked and had a cig in his mouth. He put one hand by it to grab it if she tired anything.

Kaderot sat at the hospital and waited for kat..he stared at echo and decided to talk to her. "so echo what happened to bane..i havent seen since the crash" he asked her.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:41 pm
kat looked at bane in wonder "wow long time no see how ya been?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:43 pm
"good good, kinda busy but hey have you seen echo or scot..lizzy and me are really worried about them..and i kinda want to get lizzy back to echo" Bane said and looked down  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:46 pm
kat nodded and helped the passed out lizzy and strike up scoping them in her arms "lets get these two to the hospital were they can rest"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:33 am
Echo stood up, lifted scott onto the bed before walking around the room, getting anxious "umm....i dont know" she rubs her head "i cant think that far back" she sighs and sits down on her knees. She plays with the hospital gown that they gave her, really wishing she had clothes "i need to leave, i hate being in closed spaces" she said fidiging.

Strike mutteres some words in his sleep, shifting back to his human form.

Lizzy curls up in kats arms "Mommy" she whispers  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:30 pm
kat smiled softly at lizzy and held onto strikes human form lovenly she started heading towards the airport were she got a plane ticket and got strike and lizzy and everyone else onto and they headed back to the hospital were echo was  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:45 pm
Echo walks over to a window and throws it open, she leans out of it before just laying with half her body out of the window and half of her body in the room, she sighs taking in large gulps of air.  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:04 pm
Kaderot hugs echo. "hey im glad your ok at least..im sure you'll remember some time. in the mean time is there anything i can do for you" Kaderot asked echo.

Bane sat on the plane and held lizzys hand. This reminded him of the crash that happened in the past.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games