Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:51 pm
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen
Yuki feels something and shouts " Ahh!" and falls off the tree. Oh Dear! , thinks Yuki.

Itari runs over to Yuki in concern."What was that?"

"Ow My Arm" Yuki claims and lifts up her arm and finds it bleeding with glass in her arm. Yuki tries standing up but falls.

( Kaia and Leon look at crushes for Yuki )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:51 pm
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen
Yuki feels something and shouts " Ahh!" and falls off the tree. Oh Dear! , thinks Yuki.

Leon then runs over to Yuki and helps her up.

Leon notices her hand and says"Are you okay? Your hand doesn't look too good."  

MickeyTenshi

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:52 pm
ViniCullen
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

Itari runs over to Yuki in concern."What was that?"

"Ow My Arm" Yuki claims and lifts up her arm and finds it bleeding with glass in her arm. Yuki tries standing up but falls.

( Kaia and Leon look at crushes for Yuki )

"oh my god....I really need to help you...don't move it..."he picks her up and carries her to the healing chambers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:53 pm
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover

lucily laughs and smiles lightly. "sorry for the scare..." she loooks down
Looks at lucily* no worries as long as ur safe i dont care!

She smiles and asks, "aww! you care for witl oh me!?" whee she laughs. "thxn aruki."
theres 2 things i want to tell u A:I am still hugging u and B: Ive kinda liked u for along time hehe a little kitty told me that u like me but dont be mad at the kitty if the kitty didnt i wouldnt of know *blushes*

lucily looked at you shocked. "you-you like me..?" she blinks.(she knew you were still hugging her lol) She looks at the floor holding you and thinking.

ya for a long time actually *blushes*

"oh.." She ters up and looks at you blushing. "uh aruki..." She hears you ask her out. She blushes deeper red and buries her head into your clothes and clengs to ur bck, hugging you tightly.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:56 pm
Yuki cries out in pain when her hand hit Leon accidentaly and Yuki looks at him " Sorry...." Oh my god... Hes so hot with that outline of the moon around him.. Like he has a halo.... My personal angel.... Thinks Yuki.

( So.... What do you think? xP www.playlist.com/vinicullen )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:57 pm
Kaia stands there gets bored and sits down no lays down in the grass. His ears twitch at the sound of aruki asking his lil sister out. He smiles and closes his eyes thinking to himself. she has ran away from everything for too long. she better say yes. she deserves to 'try' in a relationship he continues to smile and he falls asleep in the meadow.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:58 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki cries out in pain when her hand hit Leon accidentaly and Yuki looks at him " Sorry...." Oh my god... Hes so hot with that outline of the moon around him.. Like he has a halo.... My personal angel.... Thinks Yuki.

"Ugh yuki.." He looks into her eyes and blushes. "i heard that thought."He smiles and blushes deeper. "I- can i tell you something?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:01 pm
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

"Ugh yuki.." He looks into her eyes and blushes. "i heard that thought."He smiles and blushes deeper. "I- can i tell you something?"

"Yea....", she awnsered curious she looks into his gorgeous eyes then looks away and looks back at The Moon.

( Everyone please post your pic plz and ty )  

ViniCullen

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:02 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover

She smiles and asks, "aww! you care for witl oh me!?" whee she laughs. "thxn aruki."
theres 2 things i want to tell u A:I am still hugging u and B: Ive kinda liked u for along time hehe a little kitty told me that u like me but dont be mad at the kitty if the kitty didnt i wouldnt of know *blushes*

lucily looked at you shocked. "you-you like me..?" she blinks.(she knew you were still hugging her lol) She looks at the floor holding you and thinking.

"oh.." She ters up and looks at you blushing. "uh aruki..." She hears you ask her out. She blushes deeper red and buries her head into your clothes and clengs to ur bck, hugging you tightly.
is that a yes or no *says playfuly*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:02 pm
ViniCullen
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

"Yea....", she awnsered curious she looks into his gorgeous eyes then looks away and looks back at The Moon.

( Everyone please post your pic plz and ty )

(i Will if i can find one in this computer)

"I-i like you." "so i can't stand to see you hurt." He then kisses her on the cheek.  

MickeyTenshi

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:05 pm
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover

She says lightly, probably not able for you to hear but you do, "yes." She hugs you and looks into your eyes. (i know total let down but i gtg) "i will aruki." Kaia smiles in the backgorund out in the meadow. "thats my girl. "he says aloud.. "but" Lucily says "i have to go aruki." She gets up and looks at his eyes, smiling sweelt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:06 pm
Yuki blushes and says " I like you too " and kisses him gently on the lips and she blushes deeper. Man... Hes so nice... Hes a good boy ,Yuki thought and smiled.  

ViniCullen

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:07 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki blushes and says " I like you too " and kisses him gently on the lips and she blushes deeper. Man... Hes so nice... Hes a good boy ,Yuki thought and smiled.

He blushes and smiles. In the background Itari smiles. "Now ive got to get you to the healing chambers." he hugs her tightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:08 pm
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

He blushes and smiles. In the background Itari smiles. "Now ive got to get you to the healing chambers." he hugs her tightly.
Itari then gets a phone call..."you guya im leaving for a mission with my father. i wont see you again so....-she hugs leon-  

MickeyTenshi

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:08 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover

She says lightly, probably not able for you to hear but you do, "yes." She hugs you and looks into your eyes. (i know total let down but i gtg) "i will aruki." Kaia smiles in the backgorund out in the meadow. "thats my girl. "he says aloud.. "but" Lucily says "i have to go aruki." She gets up and looks at his eyes, smiling sweelt.
ok hugs just a moment *kisses forehead u r coming back not diappearing right??  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games