Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:50 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Not just Miles." I said. "And a guy can cook too, you know. Something beyond a bland microwave meal." I then said, looking at Sub as if to dare him to challenge me on that. "Is there something you need?"
"I kid bird brain." Sub said as he leaned back in the chair. "And I didn't realize popping open a bottle of coke counted as cooking." He laughed, but then became more serious as he sat the chair back on all four legs and leaned forward on the table. "I take offense to that, I so selflessly took my precious time to visit my good friend, and he thinks I must want something from him, I'm hurt. Maybe if I had a tail or twenty I would be treated better." He said turning his head away, dramatically, as if he was some sort of soap opera actor.

I started to move my arm in one way, and took a spatula I had in my hand another way and started to move it up and down, almost in a violin fashion. He was full of it, for sure. "I don't think I could see you with a tail, tail feathers, or any other weird extremities, to be honest. Though it'd be a bit hilarious to see a spiral Shellder clamped permanently on your rear for a while." I cracked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:59 pm
Blizzard120

I started to move my arm in one way, and took a spatula I had in my hand another way and started to move it up and down, almost in a violin fashion. He was full of it, for sure. "I don't think I could see you with a tail, tail feathers, or any other weird extremities, to be honest. Though it'd be a bit hilarious to see a spiral Shellder clamped permanently on your rear for a while." I cracked.
Sub just stared at Blizz for awhile, a dull expression on his face, one to rival the Pokemon he implied Sub to be, but soon his expression would change into that of a glare as he realized the insult. "Ha ha, aren't we full of laughs, it's not very fitting of you, I always saw you more as the cold, strong, and silent Ice user, you know, silent." He grinned. "Stick with one stereotype."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:07 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Sub just stared at Blizz for awhile, a dull expression on his face, one to rival the Pokemon he implied Sub to be, but soon his expression would change into that of a glare as he realized the insult. "Ha ha, aren't we full of laughs, it's not very fitting of you, I always saw you more as the cold, strong, and silent Ice user, you know, silent." He grinned. "Stick with one stereotype."

If only I had a camera before he realized it. Son of a...

I gave a bit of a laugh and went back to the stove. "So really, what brings you in here? What's up?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:09 pm
Jira floated into the main lobby with a small red and white caterpillar-like creature on his head. It bore five twisted-up, bonelike spikes protruding from a hood of white fuzz covering it's face. The Larvesta was far smaller than any normal one of it's species, nearly a third the proper size. "Well....I know you're an infant and all but I have no idea what you'd eat, Flicker....." The hybrid told the Fire-type.

The Larvesta didn't respond at first, simply remaining motionless. "Flicker?" Jira looked up at the firefly-like larva Pokemon. Seeing it's blank eyes staring straight ahead, as if transfixed on something amazing, he looked forward, only to see nothing but a wall. "Um....it's wallpaper, Flicker." He informed, sighing when the Larvesta didn't respond again. Only a moment later, however, as he turned to head to the kitchen, the Pokemon moved. "LAAAAAARRRRVVAAAAA!" Embers shot from it's horns as it leaped into the air and flailed about, apparently startled by something. "What the hell!?" Jira reached up and grabbed the little spitfire as best he could, trying to avoid the spewing embers as the little geyser of flames settled down.

"What was that about?" He asked after the Pokemon had calmed and finished spraying it's mostly harmless embers all over the place. His response came a moment later when the Pokemon's stomach issued a very obvious growling. "Wow....you don't take to being hungry very well, huh?" He asked of the newborn. Flicker shook his head but remained silent now.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:12 pm
Blizzard120

I gave a bit of a laugh and went back to the stove. "So really, what brings you in here? What's up?" I asked.
"Really, just wanted to see what you were up to, don't really get to hang out with you much, that's all." He said as he got up from his chair and walked over towards Blizz, glancing at what he was cooking on the stove. "Don't know if you heard but those freaks with the Pyre Cult and PETW got busted and arrested for their crimes, I for one am glad, gives us a bit of a break, gets old chasing crazy people around. Too bad we can't just throw every extremist into a padded cell." He sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:14 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Really, just wanted to see what you were up to, don't really get to hang out with you much, that's all." He said as he got up from his chair and walked over towards Blizz, glancing at what he was cooking on the stove. "Don't know if you heard but those freaks with the Pyre Cult and PETW got busted and arrested for their crimes, I for one am glad, gives us a bit of a break, gets old chasing crazy people around. Too bad we can't just throw every extremist into a padded cell." He sighed.

"Yea, I heard, and in cases like those guys, I kind of got the same sentiments. At any rate, I try to keep up with everything that goes on around here at the very least." I said to him. "Doc was telling me also that you got yourself a Ralts here recently. How's that working for you?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:18 pm
Blizzard120

"Yea, I heard, and in cases like those guys, I kind of got the same sentiments. At any rate, I try to keep up with everything that goes on around here at the very least." I said to him. "Doc was telling me also that you got yourself a Ralts here recently. How's that working for you?"
"Oh, yeah, the Doc helped me with it when it was still an egg." Sub said as he glanced around, he figured his Ralts would have ran up to him by now, he had left her up in his room, she was still asleep when he left. "Any who, it's...working. Like any baby Pokemon she is clingy, and I suppose it's not uncommon but her Psychic abilities aren't very well developed. The most Psychic power she displayed was when she was still an egg, and that's pretty much it." He sighed. "I'm not used to raising Pokemon that aren't Dark types."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:21 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Oh, yeah, the Doc helped me with it when it was still an egg." Sub said as he glanced around, he figured his Ralts would have ran up to him by now, he had left her up in his room, she was still asleep when he left. "Any who, it's...working. Like any baby Pokemon she is clingy, and I suppose it's not uncommon but her Psychic abilities aren't very well developed. The most Psychic power she displayed was when she was still an egg, and that's pretty much it." He sighed. "I'm not used to raising Pokemon that aren't Dark types."

"Welcome to my world. Long before meeting Miles, let alone Tails, I had one situation that I went through, but along the way, I ended up getting Pokemon like my Zangoose, Typhlosion, Porygon-Z, the parents of the Gardevoir and Gallade that I have with me now, Scizor...long story short, it's...been a run. Its an adjust." I said to him. "But its a good one."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:28 pm
Blizzard120

"Welcome to my world. Long before meeting Miles, let alone Tails, I had one situation that I went through, but along the way, I ended up getting Pokemon like my Zangoose, Typhlosion, Porygon-Z, the parents of the Gardevoir and Gallade that I have with me now, Scizor...long story short, it's...been a run. Its an adjust." I said to him. "But its a good one."
"Ah, yeah." Sub said as he stepped back from the stove and leaned against the counter. "Don't know if I'll make it a habit to collect Pokemon that aren't Dark types, heck, I didn't even choose to take on this Ralts. Not that I regret it, but like you said, it's an adjust." He shrugged. "I'll adept."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:30 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Ah, yeah." Sub said as he stepped back from the stove and leaned against the counter. "Don't know if I'll make it a habit to collect Pokemon that aren't Dark types, heck, I didn't even choose to take on this Ralts. Not that I regret it, but like you said, it's an adjust." He shrugged. "I'll adept."

"Well, it wasn't like I made it a habit myself. Lets just say a I had quite a few faithful encounters, which, don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have." I told him. "How's your other Pokemon taking this, by chance?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:33 pm
Blizzard120

"Well, it wasn't like I made it a habit myself. Lets just say a I had quite a few faithful encounters, which, don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have." I told him. "How's your other Pokemon taking this, by chance?"
"Well, most of my Pokemon haven't had the pleasure to meet Ralts, considering how new she is to the world and all. Nevermore however, is not pleased at all, she is used to getting all my attention, and being my main female, so she feels threatened. Poe...well, Poe is Poe. I fear the day she evolves into a Gardevoir." Sub sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:37 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Well, most of my Pokemon haven't had the pleasure to meet Ralts, considering how new she is to the world and all. Nevermore however, is not pleased at all, she is used to getting all my attention, and being my main female, so she feels threatened. Poe...well, Poe is Poe. I fear the day she evolves into a Gardevoir." Sub sighed.

"Well that will be a while." I said to him. "And Nevermore...that's your...Murkrow, right?" I asked. "Yeech, that's probably going to be fun to mitigate."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:45 pm
[quote="Blizzard120"

"Well that will be a while." I said to him. "And Nevermore...that's your...Murkrow, right?" I asked. "Yeech, that's probably going to be fun to mitigate.""Yep, a Murkrow." He said with a nod. "And no, it's not going to be fun at all." He grunted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:28 pm
SubonicXP
"Yep, a Murkrow." He said with a nod. "And no, it's not going to be fun at all." He grunted.

I then shut off the stove, then threw the pan over to the side. "Well, I guess this means you got room to do whatever whenever your Ralts starts getting up in age and able to battle." I said. "If you're anything like me, you may be inclined to teach attacks of your specialty anyhow to her. I can see you teaching something like a Dark Pulse to her."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:23 pm
"...and so I untangled the noodle implements from my fur, and I said to the Prime Minister, 'Toodle-loo. You are a mean old poopy-head and you won't be hearing from me.'"

There was the sound of, at least, Tails' giggling, and some set of footsteps approached.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games