Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

As he continued to eat his breakfast, he glanced over towards Micha. The male was nearly finished with his own meal. Taking a sip, Samuel was nearly finished as well. He still had a few pancakes left on his plate, but he was starting to feel full. Across from him, he heard Micha pushing away his plate once more. Samuel glanced towards him to see that he was already finished. "Get enough to eat?" he asked in between bites.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:42 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx MICHA } ALIK POLZIN x

✖ █ ❛ 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈, 𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈, 𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇. ...

Micha couldn't help himself. His stomach has settled finally as he filled the void. He pushed his plate aside as he picked up his coffee cup. Micha watched Samuel as he looked up at him. He listened as Samuel questioned him. Micha nodded smiling at him, "Yes, thank you." He responded as he set down his empty coffee cup. Micha crossed his arms as he leaned on the table.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel continued to eat the last few of his breakfast when he heard Micha pushing back his plate. Glancing towards him, he followed up with a question. He watched as the male smiled and nodded before speaking. Samuel smiled back at him. "You're welcome." he replied sweetly. "If you're ready to go, I think I've had my fill of these pancakes." Samuel knew that it wasn't a good idea to waste food, but he had eaten more than enough. Anymore would be too much.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:54 pm
User Image

User Image

✖ █ ❛ 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈, 𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈, 𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇. ...

Micha wasn't rushing Samuel after all he was in no hurry. He was patient as Samuel continued to eat. Micha responded as Samuel questioned him. He watched as Samuel smiled before commenting. Micha nodded smirking lightly knowing Samuel wasn't big on sweets. It amused him though when Samuel ate them. "Mm, of course. I'm sure you have to get back to work." Micha teased as he smiled at Samuel.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel didn't feel rushed at all. But he appreciated that the male was giving him the consideration. He continued to eat just a little longer before declaring himself done. He watched the male smirk and was curious to know what he might be thinking. However, he didn't pry just yet and decided to ask him another question instead. Samuel laughed softly at the males teasing words. "Eventually. Though first I'll need to go home and make myself presentable. My employees will never let me forget it if I show up in day-old clothes and messy hair." he replied, smiling back at the male.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Micha saw no need to rush. He knew Samuel had to get back to work. However that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy what time he had left for the day. Micha listened as Samuel laughed as he teased him. He relaxed as Samuel responded to his words teasing him in return. Micha shook his head, "Oh, god forbid you go to work with messy hair, what will your employees think." He rolled his eyes as he smirked at Samuel as he teased him.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel didn't mind lingering for just a little while longer. After all, he didn't know when he would be able to meet up with Micha again. So he wanted to cherish what little time was left. As he spoke, he watched Micha shake his head and roll his eyes. Samuel smirked. "Joke all you like, but it's not just my employees who like to gossip. There are clients coming over today as well. I can't be go in looking sloppy while they're sitting across the desk wearing a Prada suit and Louis Vuitton loafers." he teased back. If the business world wasn't so strict, he wouldn't mind going in wearing his casual best. However, it just wasn't meant to be. Business meetings called for suits, ties, the works. He didn't know who started that trend, nor did he know why it continued in their modern age. Either way, the jeans and t-shirt would have to go.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Micha understood the need to look professional. He didn't enjoy suits but they were part of his job. However he hadn't really worn any lately. Micha found them uncomfortable. He listened as Samuel teased him back. Micha laughed softly, "Oh yes, of course. What would the world come to?!"["/color] He teased in return. "Although sexy professional is just as good as hot mess." Micha teased smirking at Samuel. He stretched his legs beneath the table as he sat there.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel wasn't exactly a fan of being professional all the time either, but there was nothing else he could do about it. Unlike Micha, he was somewhat used to wearing suits for business, family affairs, as well as personal. He continued to tease the male and watched him laugh at his words. Samuel grinned as he was soon teased back. "Oh not much I'm sure. I'll just lose my clients, then my business, and maybe the family home." he joked, dramatically. As Micha continued, he rolled his eyes. "Well love, I'm afraid you might be the only one that would appreciate my hot mess couture." As Samuel sat there relaxed, he felt slight movement beneath the table. Despite his curiosity he left it alone. A little stretching never hurt, he doubted Micha would try to tease him too much more knowing that they would have leave sometime soon.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Micha knew their professions and life styles were different. He understood that Samuel had to maintain such behavior inside and outside of work at times. Micha teased Samuel listening as he soon responded. He laughed softly rolling his eyes. Micha knew however deep down somewhere Samuel was being serious. He had to wonder if Samuel feared such things. Micha though didn't question him on it. He didn't want to ruin the mood. Micha listened as Samuel teased him again. He smirked lightly, "Mm, but of course. I better be." Micha teased as he soon saw the waitress coming their way. She asked if they needed anything else before setting the check on the table. He didn't need anything more as he was fairly full.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:05 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

As much of a pain it was, he really did have to maintain a certain persona both when he was in and out of the public eye. Only his family and Micha really got to see him for whom he really is. That suited him fine. He didn't mind having to play nice with clients or make deals to earn his wage. It was the way of business and so far his was going quite strong. Micha wasn't wrong about thinking he might fear losing the things he mentioned. To be frank, most of the members in his family were but they never spoke of it. It was no secret they were still rather new to their wealth. One wrong business move and they would be in the poor house. While he didn't mind discussing his money woes, he didn't think Micha wanted to hear about them.

Together they continued to tease one another. Samuel smirked as the male teased him again just before their waitress came over. She asked them the standard questions of how everything was, if they needed anything else, and gave them their check. Samuel answered honestly and thanked her for the service. Reaching behind him, he pulled out his wallet along with his debit card. Samuel didn't even bother looking over the receipt, he doubted it was that expensive. Handing both over to the waitress he smiled politely as she then walked away. Turning his attention over to Micha once more he asked his next question. "So when would you like to meet up again?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:44 am
User Image

User Image

Micha understood Samuel's fear however he didn't have to deal with it. Although Samuel was a part of him. He would have to if such a thing ever happened. Micha knew Samuel never had to deal without. They had grown up in different worlds. The streets had been his home as a kid. He wasn't bothered by listening to Samuel's troubles. Although he wouldn't understand them.

As the waitress came back to their table, Micha thanked her as well. He didn't think he could eat another bite. Micha felt the weight of the food on his stomach along with the coffee. He watched as Samuel reached into his pocket to grab his wallet. Micha didn't argue with Samuel paying for breakfast. He watched as the waitress left before Samuel questioned him. Micha turned his attention back towards him. He shrugged as Samuel questioned him. Micha didn't want to make plans. He wasn't sure how the next few days would be for either of them. "I don't know.. We may have to play it by ear." Micha responded smiling at Samuel. The idea of making plans didn't sound right at the moment. There was no telling how busy they would both be.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:03 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel didn't think nor did he expect Micha to understand his fears. After all they came from two completely different backgrounds. Even if he laid it out in the simplest of terms he knew the man still wouldn't be able to completely understand it because he'd never dealt with it personally. Perhaps later on he might, though he had a feeling even then they would keep their finances to themselves. Either way, it was a conversation for another day, at another time when they were further down the line.

Pulling out his wallet, Samuel didn't even think twice about paying for breakfast. So far he'd been allowing Micha to pay for a few of his meals, which he appreciated, and he wanted to do the same this time. Once she had gone off with his card, he turned his attention back to Micha. Samuel watched as the male shrugged his shoulders before speaking. Although it wasn't the answer he wanted, it was a realistic one. Neither of them knew how busy they would be over the next few days and trying to plan something now might be too much of a hassle. "Fair enough. Though you'll keep me in the loop if a change of residency happens before our next meet up?" he said, adding in one other question.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:36 am
User Image

User Image

Micha didn't care about Samuel's finances. His money didn't matter to him. He was content with the finer things in life. Micha knew in the future the time would come to discuss such things. Although in his own way, he didn't want to know. He knew Samuel lived on a higher scale than him. Micha was content however.

Having Samuel pay for breakfast wasn't a big deal. He wasn't going to argue with Samuel about it. Micha responded to Samuel's question. He knew it wasn't fair but reasonable. Micha didn't know what either of them would be doing. He didn't want to make plans to only have to replan. Micha listened as Samuel replied before asking him a reasonable question. He smirked lightly, "Afraid I'll run away and not tell you?" Micha asked teasing Samuel. He knew however it was a reasonable question.

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Discussing finances had always been something of a sensitive topic. While he knew that Micha didn't care about his money, they would need to have some sort of money talk later on. After all, if they were going to be living together at some point, it was likely they would have a few joint bills and need to decide who would pay what, if they wanted to set up any joint accounts.These again were conversations for the future and he didn't feel like troubling Micha with them just yet.

Samuel was a bit conflicted about making plans right now. On the one hand, he would love to know when he would next see his boyfriend. But on the other hand, they both had busy lives and like Micha, he didn't want to end up breaking promises and struggle to plan everything all over again. Samuel continued to question the male again. He watched Micha smirk and listened to him tease. Rolling his eyes, he scoffed. "I'd like to see you try." he said dryly. "But no, dear, I'm asking because if we do manage to get some free time, it'd be helpful to know where I can pick you up. Unless this is your way of saying you don't my driving." As he waited for a response, their waitress returned with their receipt and his card. Samuel thanked her once more as he took both from her hand along with a pen. Setting his card aside, he wrote down a generous tip followed by the new total. He then signed his name and replaced his card in his wallet. He didn't bother with the customer receipt, it wasn't that important to him.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games