Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:24 am
MDaylus

"Pointless, no. You see besides Loki you have something I want. And I would not dare to insult me and say that what I can do is of little importance right now. I could devestate Loki by killing you or you both by killing the child. Do not mistake my kindness in this action by merely holding g you here. I want the scepter Loki brought here." Thanos growled as Steve skid to a stop by the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:38 am
Alikia Tsuki

“What is the point in upsetting anyone when you’d rather us all be dead. It seems a fairly poor substitute.” He pointed out. When Thanos brought up the scepter, Tony frowned. “We don’t have it and we don’t know where it is.” Tony snapped. “That’s useful tech, if we had it, I would be experimenting on it in this lab. Do you see it? So why don’t you go try poking around somewhere else.” Seeing Steve in the door, Tony frowned. Steve couldn’t leave him in danger, but he couldn’t hurt Loki either. The soldier met Tony’s eyes and slowly began to inch closer, trying to figure out how to separate the men.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:16 am
MDaylus

"Oh you are right, I would like nothing more than to kill you. Sacrifice you to my love but I need Loki still and by respects you, but you tempt me so." Thanos stated tightening the wire just a bit. When Tony proclaimed that he didnt know where the scepter was Thanos chuckled darkly. "Do not play me for a fool mortal, even if you do not have the scepter you can find it." Thanos continued not seeming perturbed by the fact that the scepter wasn't around close. "And you will get it." he stated as of having no doubt in his mind that Tony would. As Steve began moving Clint came to the door and stopped surveying the scene.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:44 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grunted as the wire tightened around his throat again. Closing his eyes, he took a half step backwards to try and loosen the wire again. Hearing Thanos’ words, Tony let out a short laugh. “Yeah, we get that and then what? You aren’t here to take it, and what would we get from handing it over anyway? You don’t seem to understand that you are offering us nothing, so you will get nothing.” He snapped. Steve began to edge around the tables, still keeping a distance. “Let Tony go.” He ordered firmly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:48 pm
MDaylus

Thanos allowed the slight step back for Tony to loosen the wire around his throat he couldn't kill the mortal, not yet anyway. He sincerely wanted to though when the mortal mouthed off at him again. "I do not need to be here to retrieve it from you and you gain your life for the time being in the trade. Most would think that enough, but I will play mortal what is it you wish to find the scepter?" Thanos questioned. He was going to add more when another voice interrupted him. Normal red eyes now almost glowing blue sna]ed to Steve in a glare. "Another mortal, no two mortals." Thanos hummed when he heard Clint give a growl at the color of Loki's eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony curled his lip as Thanos spoke. “My life isn’t a bargaining chip this round. You obviously can’t kill us, or else you already would have.” He said lightly. Looking to Steve, he held out a hand, stopping him. He wasn’t done. If Thanos was going to seriously injure him, he already would have, so Tony would play his game for a moment. “The way I see it, you’re a chess player, like me. The long game is more important than the short right?” he asked, wishing he could see Loki’s face, judge the reaction he was getting. “You want us all dead, and you’d like to do that with your own hands, just like I’d like to blast your a** of the face of the earth myself. So you’re toying with us, but won’t that ruin the fun of seeing us completely crushed in person?” Stopping himself and licking his lips, he made sure he wanted to say what came next. “Lets say I find that scepter and you get it, however you plan on getting it. Why don’t you leave Loki alone in return? I’m sure you have other agents on Earth, or at least you could. Agents more useful, that aren’t hindered by where they are and who they’re around. They get the scepter, you get more freedom to work, and you get to personally crush Loki’s spirit and body when you finally get here. I mean killing a shell isn’t much fun is it?” he said, rambling a little, but trying to appeal to the mad man’s desires. Steve clearly didn’t like what was being said though, tensed and frowning. He wanted to stop Tony, tell him he was insane, but the genius had to be working on something, he wouldn’t offer up Loki and a weapon so easily.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:38 pm
MDaylus

Thanos chuckled when Tony declared that his life wasn't a bargaining chip. It was true he needed the little mortal alive at the moment. When the man continued speaking of chess Thanos looked unamused at reference he would not know but the long game instead of a short one was something he do know. He was in for the long term goals and the man was right despite how much he liked toying with the mortals and loki it would not stop him from crushing them. An eyebrow raised at the deal Tony was trying to make but Thanos had expected just such the thing. It was true there were more beings on midgard for whom he could control. "I have promised Loki much pain for his failure. However..." Thanos stated before moving his face closer to Tony's ear. He had seen the solider discontent with what had been said and knew if this wolf's to be accomplished then only the mortal he held would have to know. "I will free Loki from my torment until such a time as I arrive provided you collect the scepter and the aether. You can send the brother to Asgard for it. Claim that it is a way to rid Loki of me if you will." Thanos countered quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t even flinch as Thanos came closer, letting him make his demands. He knew he was trying to hide it from the others, but Tony would end up telling them. Telling certain ones amongst them at least. “If you get to ask for more, so do I.” Tony said slowly. “I do that, then you not only leave Loki alone, you remove all your hooks, all connection and traces. You have no ability to even reach him or the children.” He said coolly, not scared of him in the least.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:11 pm
MDaylus

Thanos gave a hum of amusement when Tony said that if he got to ask for more than so did he. "Remove all traces of myself from his mind you mean. Very well once you have retrieved both items I will remove myself from Loki." the dark god stated. "I shall give you a week to retrieve the first one your choice. If you do not and you are using this to try and cross my I will make you regret it. You think causing Loki to run from you was a horrible thing, what I do next will be worse and for every week after. the consequences will be worse and worse." Thanos growled releasing the wire from around Tony's neck as he stepped back. He seemed quite confident that he needed it no longer and would not be attacked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave no hint of reaction when Thanos agreed with him. This was a poker game, one with higher stakes than he’d ever encountered, and one he had to win. Taking a deep breath as the wire slipped from around his neck, he turned partially to look up at Loki’s face, finding Thanos’ eyes staring back. “Two weeks. After all, securing something from off world without raising suspicion is a rather delicate task.” He said slowly. “Or do you want your easiest shot at it dead before he can do anything and before your torture can be effective?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:34 pm
MDaylus

"Both of them are not off this world however." Thanos argued with a malicious grin. "A week and a half then for the first item. We shall see for the second." Thanos continued but his grin only deepened when Tony proclaimed that his torture would be ineffective if not given two weeks. "I would not even have to torture him the first week, merely shift his form to something... more suitable." he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sneered as Thanos threatened to change Loki's form. He knew what he was thinking, but it didn't scare him. He was already thinking of a plan. He just needed a little wiggle room to lay it out. "A week and a half then." He agreed slowly. "And in that time you leave Loki's mind be." He added. "Now go." He snapped, sensing the others still inching closer to him, ready to attack or defend.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:08 pm
MDaylus

Thanos chukled again pleased at the sight of Tony's sneer. He was glad the mortal knew what he was speaking of. Nodding when the mortal agreed to a week and a half. "Agreed until a week and a half I will remain outside of Loki's mind while you fetch the items." Thanos agreed. When Tony ordered him to go the devious smirk was back. "Go, like I am now? As you wish then." Thanos stated and in an instant Loki's eyes were closing and he was collapsing towards the ground for all appearances still asleep as he had been before Thanos had taken over.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s eyes narrowed as Thanos seemed to enjoy being told to go. When he was gone and Loki was falling, Tony gasped and dove forward, managing to catch Loki before he hit the ground. He wasn’t strong enough to support him though. Steve had leapt forward as well though and lifted Loki up as soon as he saw Tony struggling. “Put him on the cot.” Tony said tensely, following the soldier as he did as told. Steve was as careful as he could manage with the god, though his shoulders were tense. As soon as Loki was down, he turned on Tony. “What was that?” he hissed.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki's brow furrowed as Tony caught him and again as Steve picked him up. He was too mentally exhausted to consider waking more than the slight shifting he did once he was lain back on the cot. He seemed oblivious to the whole previous situation. Clint had darted in when Loki had started to fall and followed the other two men towards the cot. He nodded when Steve hissed his question at the genius. "You can't seriously be thinking of giving him the scepter. Loki used that to control an army of people when he was under control himself. I can't imagine what the hell that guy would do with it, or whoever will take it from here." Clint stated trying to be quiet but anger in his voice.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games