Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3946 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:28 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Technically, yes I started it. Vetto, go back a few pages and read.

sirry to get you in trouble.. forgive me? sweatdrop crying
You're forgiven..? xD

And Vetto.....When people act like her, basically begging and acting depressed, yes ACTING, because no way in hell does she need to RP out that she's depressed unless she's searching for pity, it gets on my nerves
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:29 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
UglyCoyoteNG
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

You're forgiven..? xD

And Vetto.....When people act like her, basically begging and acting depressed, yes ACTING, because no way in hell does she need to RP out that she's depressed unless she's searching for pity, it gets on my nerves
Unless she wants help with her problem......

Lord Okita

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:30 pm

And you know she was acting how? confused
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:31 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
UglyCoyoteNG
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

You're forgiven..? xD

Cross his arms " You do know that not all way True i find my self all way rping for the Fact i write it hard for my to type now a days with out a action." shakes his head " Nether the less a ADULT would of blown it off and ignored it instead of going down to preschool " omg you acting dpressed your a dumb head" s**t like that. As i said don't just judge people on what you think is how your supposed to act. And Yes Before you asked i was really down one day and i went to ask for advise and i got some one who did the exact same s**t you did and trust me it nothing something you want to feel".

Vetto Ryouzou

Lord Okita

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:32 pm

Eddily
me? I was reading and lurking..... :p
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:34 pm

neoncat
Eddily

Not you. xp

Eddily

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:35 pm

She wasn't asking for advice. She's just moping about, and you apparently didn't read her little begging for art thread. I'm going through alot of s**t, and you don't see me goin around playin the pity card, or asking for advice for that matter. I do ask for advice if I'm depressed enough, but I see no reason to act the way she is. I'm sure I've got more s**t on my plate right now then she does. v.v; I think I'm suffering post-partum depression a little early, so pardon me if I seem ruder than usual.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:36 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
She wasn't asking for advice. She's just moping about, and you apparently didn't read her little begging for art thread. I'm going through alot of s**t, and you don't see me goin around playin the pity card, or asking for advice for that matter. I do ask for advice if I'm depressed enough, but I see no reason to act the way she is. I'm sure I've got more s**t on my plate right now then she does. v.v; I think I'm suffering post-partum depression a little early, so pardon me if I seem ruder than usual.

How on earth do you know Really.. Are you in her life.. Are you in her shoes.. No your not. And that still doesn't fix the fact you didn't do the Adult thing you just went down to 5-year-old insults case you felt like it.

Vetto Ryouzou

Lord Okita

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:36 pm

Eddily
neoncat
Eddily

Not you. xp
oh whoops 4laugh
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:38 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Ok...but did you have to say anything about it? no, you could have just not posted.

Eddily

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:39 pm

Vetto Ryouzou
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

How on earth do you know Really.. Are you in her life.. Are you in her shoes.. No your not. And that still doesn't fix the fact you didn't do the Adult thing you just went down to 5-year-old insults case you felt like it.
I really didn't insult her outright or call her names. I just said she was acting emo She's the one that flew off the handle
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:43 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
*eats the pillow and laughs at the emo raccoon*

Wanna try again about that? As i said You did not do the adult thing if it bugs you fine she wasn't Hurting you at all but you decided to take the time to make her feel bad.

Vetto Ryouzou

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:45 pm

Vetto Ryouzou
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Wanna try again about that? As i said You did not do the adult thing if it bugs you fine she wasn't Hurting you at all but you decided to take the time to make her feel bad.
I was laughing cause she hit me with a pillow. I found it humorous. I would have done the same thing if it was anyone else hitting me with a pillow in any situation. It wasn't mature of her to hit me with a pillow, now was it? O.o
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:46 pm

::whimpers:: cant we..stop fighting...? sweatdrop

UglyCoyoteNG

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:47 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vetto Ryouzou
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

I was laughing cause she hit me with a pillow. I found it humorous. I would have done the same thing if it was anyone else hitting me with a pillow in any situation. It wasn't mature of her to hit me with a pillow, now was it? O.o

You fired the first shot remember that all your looking for now is a Way to justify what you did when in the end there isn't to put it blunt you felt like being rude to some one and you fired at the first person to "bugged" you.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3946 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games