Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:49 pm

Vetto Ryouzou
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vetto Ryouzou
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
*eats the pillow and laughs at the emo raccoon*

Wanna try again about that? As i said You did not do the adult thing if it bugs you fine she wasn't Hurting you at all but you decided to take the time to make her feel bad.
I was laughing cause she hit me with a pillow. I found it humorous. I would have done the same thing if it was anyone else hitting me with a pillow in any situation. It wasn't mature of her to hit me with a pillow, now was it? O.o

You fired the first shot remember that all your looking for now is a Way to justify what you did when in the end there isn't to put it blunt you felt like being rude to some one and you fry at the first person to "bugged" you.
Uh....How am I looking for a way when she really DID hit me with a pillow? And you're talking about me being mature or not, she could have walked away instead of listening.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:51 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vetto Ryouzou
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Vetto Ryouzou
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
*eats the pillow and laughs at the emo raccoon*

Wanna try again about that? As i said You did not do the adult thing if it bugs you fine she wasn't Hurting you at all but you decided to take the time to make her feel bad.
I was laughing cause she hit me with a pillow. I found it humorous. I would have done the same thing if it was anyone else hitting me with a pillow in any situation. It wasn't mature of her to hit me with a pillow, now was it? O.o

You fired the first shot remember that all your looking for now is a Way to justify what you did when in the end there isn't to put it blunt you felt like being rude to some one and you fry at the first person to "bugged" you.
Uh....How am I looking for a way when she really DID hit me with a pillow? And you're talking about me being mature or not, she could have walked away instead of listening.

Tilits his head " so wait.. it her fault for Getting upset at you case you were being rude to her and she was less mature case you decided to insult her when in the end you could of avoided all of this my keeping your thought to yourself. Ya you make allot sense."

Vetto Ryouzou

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:52 pm

::hugs Asphy:: ;-; please? ::whimper...puppy dog eyes::
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:54 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
*pets NG* Let me just say one last thing. If I was being immature for making my opinion known, she was also being immature for responding to it when she could have walked away. I'm done now

Alektorphobia

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:55 pm

Shrugs " what ever you're just going to be rude no matter what. Not 100% sure how you got into the guild when you don't act the part but fine ill end it here but id watch my tounge if i were you one day your going to "let your opinion" be know and it going to land your a** out the door"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:02 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
UglyCoyoteNG
*pets NG* Let me just say one last thing. If I was being immature for making my opinion known, she was also being immature for responding to it when she could have walked away. I'm done now
::snuggles and nibbles:: go to fuzs?

UglyCoyoteNG

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:05 pm

Walks in,Music blaring in her headphones.Walks over to her pillow and picks it up moving it to a corner.Looks at Vetto and smiles faintly then sits in the corner,doodling and listening to music.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:08 pm

Walks over to UR patting her head " it ok everything should calm down But next time just ignore her"

Vetto Ryouzou

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:12 pm

Twitches her ears and looks at Vetto, "You try ignoreing someone who keeps calling you Emo,even if it's true." Moves away from him and starts doodling a picture of her e.Guitar.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:14 pm

Unlucky_Raven
Twitches her ears and looks at Vetto, "You try ignoreing someone who keeps calling you Emo,even if it's true." Moves away from him and starts doodling a picture of her e.Guitar.

Frowns a little " try the Ignore Feature it been upgrade you no longer see there post all together It really work it what ive started to do and it work great"

Vetto Ryouzou

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:17 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
UglyCoyoteNG
::snuggles and nibbles:: go to fuzs?
I can't work with this laptop gonk
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:22 pm

stare WHAT exactly is so bad about Emo?

UglyCoyoteNG

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:27 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Sighs,taking a breath, "Do you even know what it is?" Twitches her tail, "In basic terms, I'm a suicide.Just no one tell Cray."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:30 pm

Unlucky_Raven
UglyCoyoteNG
Sighs,taking a breath, "Do you even know what it is?" Twitches her tail, "In basic terms, I'm a suicide.Just no one tell Cray."

Glares, ears poining up and arms crossed. "Don't insult me, I know what Emo is. I have friends that are Emo, and being a "Suicide" Dose NOT mean your emo!" her ears would lower and twitch defensively.

UglyCoyoteNG

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:33 pm

Haha....I knew it...She is one of those people that misreads labels....emo has nothing to do with suicide...Suicide has nothin to do with goth either, but people think all goths are suicidal. Emo and goth are styles and cultures, not moods
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games