Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:08 pm
"i....need....air" she said shaking her head "im not use to close spaces yet"

Lizzy yawns and rubs one of her eyes before opening them and seeing Bane. "BANE!" she jumps up and hugs him "long time no see" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:23 pm
Kaderot looked at her then put his trench coat on her. "do you want to go on a walk with me?" kaderot asked, "you could get some air then"

Bane looked at lizzy and smiled, "yes it is sweety" he said and hugged her back.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:28 pm
"okay" she pulls the coat closer around her while trying to breathe slowly

"i thought id never see you again" she said smiling "where have you been?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:11 pm
Kaderot walks with echo. He has one arm around her as to show his protection to her. He looks at her abit and smiles. "its ok now echo, your safe and with friends" he said to her.

Bane grinned, "well ive been watching you and striker for a while..then i got caught up in a bad deal and was busy taking care of that for a while..i miss your mom" he said to lizzy  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:49 pm
She smiles a little "thanks" she sighs "i almost forgot how it felt to be with friends" she said looking around

"i miss mommy too" she said sighing "but im sure we'll see her soon...right?" she asked looking up at him with her big yellowish eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:36 pm
Scott woke suddenly. He looked around. "Great. Not only am I in a new body, but I get lost by being in one place. Now where did everyone go?" He groaned as he rubbed his face.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:41 pm
A nurse suddenly walks in carring a tray of food "err where did the patients go?" she asked setting the tray down "oh great, they left" she sighs before seeing Scott "you okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:44 pm
"I'm not in the right body. Anyway, I'm going to go find the person that was my wife before I died. I wonder is she still loves me or if she moved on." He gets up and pats her should as he leaves the room.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:55 pm
The nurse blinks before turning and watching him walk away "err okay..." she sighs and rubs her temples "oh boy, they dont pay me enough for this job" she mutters and walks out of the room.

Echo yawns and rubs her eyes "i wander how my baby is" she asked "i miss my lizzy" she sighs as they kept on walking, not far from the hospital.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:58 pm
Scott left the hospital and turned into full wolf form. He walked towards them but he was small enough to be hard to notice.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:10 pm
She sighs "im going for a run, kay" she slips off the coat and hands it back to Kaderot "if the others come before im back, tell them i needed to get some real clothes, which is true" she turns and starts jogging before fulling running and shifting forms, leaving the hospital gown behind, she runs into the forest, glad to be in her favorite form.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:12 pm
He runs after her, but in this form, she goes faster then him. He changes into werewolf form and runs after her.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:20 pm
Echo keeps on running until she comes to a tree with a large hole at the bottom, she shifts back to her human form and reaches in there to find her spare clothing, she stands back up before seeing Scott, of course she didnt know it was scott so she screamed and crouched down, too afraid to shift to her werewolf form.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:22 pm
He switched to wolf form and curled down about 6 feet from her.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:33 pm
She looks at the wolf before slowly moving to sit on her knees, she watches him seeing that he wasnt going to hurt her. She slowly crawls over to the wolf and reaches out to pet him, she sighs and curls up next to him. "its been forever since i last saw another wolf" she said not really knowing it was Scott, she scratches his ears, her white hair all matted up and tangled with leaves from running into branches and what not.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games