Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:11 pm
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover

lucily looked at you shocked. "you-you like me..?" she blinks.(she knew you were still hugging her lol) She looks at the floor holding you and thinking.

ya for a long time actually *blushes*

"oh.." She ters up and looks at you blushing. "uh aruki..." She hears you ask her out. She blushes deeper red and buries her head into your clothes and clengs to ur bck, hugging you tightly.
is that a yes or no *says playfuly*

She says lightly, probably not able for you to hear but you do, "yes." She hugs you and looks into your eyes. (i know total let down but i gtg) "i will aruki." Kaia smiles in the backgorund out in the meadow. "thats my girl. "he says aloud.. "but" Lucily says "i have to go aruki." She gets up and looks at his eyes, smiling sweelt.
ok hugs just a moment *kisses forehead u r coming back not diappearing right??

SHe thinks for a minute, "as long as everyone here can help me fight the shadow...then yes. "she smiles and hugs him "good night aruki." (night lol) She gets up and walks away to the dorm and so does kaia and they go back to the dorm together and go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:11 pm
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen
Yuki blushes and says " I like you too " and kisses him gently on the lips and she blushes deeper. Man... Hes so nice... Hes a good boy ,Yuki thought and smiled.

He blushes and smiles. In the background Itari smiles. "Now ive got to get you to the healing chambers." he hugs her tightly.

"Now we are at the healing chambers." he lays her down. "i'll stay right here." he kisses her lightly on the lips before he goes to sit in a chair.  

MickeyTenshi

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:16 pm
Yuki smiles " yeah we should bring me there " she says in her quiet voice and she take out a banana and peels it and starts to eat it with her good hand. I love you Leon... she thinks to herself and she protected that thought but lets the others unblocked. I wish you could hold me close for the rest of the night she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:18 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki smiles " yeah we should bring me there " she says in her quiet voice and she take out a banana and peels it and starts to eat it with her good hand. I love you Leon... she thinks to herself and she protected that thought but lets the others unblocked. I wish you could hold me close for the rest of the night she thought.

"How did you block the first thought?""oh well i heard the second one" he smiles. He then comes to her and holds her.  

MickeyTenshi

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:21 pm
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

"How did you block the first thought?""oh well i heard the second one" he smiles. He then comes to her and holds her.

"Do you want to know what the first thought was?" she asks giggling. She intertwines her and Leons fingers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:21 pm
ViniCullen
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

"Do you want to know what the first thought was?" she asks giggling. She intertwines her and Leons fingers.

" I think i can guess but tell me anyway." Leon Blushes deeply.  

MickeyTenshi

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:25 pm
Yuki smiles and says " It was 'I Love You Leon'" Yuki blushes and turns her head the other way and tries sitting up. Even though shes not supposed to she gets the glass out of her arm. " Hows the bullet wound?" she asks very quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:26 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki smiles and says " It was 'I Love You Leon'" Yuki blushes and turns her head the other way and tries sitting up. Even though shes not supposed to she gets the glass out of her arm. " Hows the bullet wound?" she asks very quietly.

"its fine and...I love you too Yuki...* He then kisses her on the lips.  

MickeyTenshi

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Yuki gasps when he kisses her and she pulls him closer to her and kisses him deeply. He tastes so good like yummy popsicles ,Yuki thought and blushed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:31 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki gasps when he kisses her and she pulls him closer to her and kisses him deeply. He tastes so good like yummy popsicles ,Yuki thought and blushed.

He laughs from Yuki's thought."Oh because i just ate one..." He smiles then kisses her back.  

MickeyTenshi

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:36 pm
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

He laughs from Yuki's thought."Oh because i just ate one..." He smiles then kisses her back.

" Oh Ha Ha" She quietly laughed and got up and sat in his lap with her arm and hand bandaged and she thinks again. I think hes my special one... The one I've been searching for... She thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:37 pm
ViniCullen
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

" Oh Ha Ha" She quietly laughed and got up and sat in his lap with her arm and hand bandaged and she thinks again. I think hes my special one... The one I've been searching for... She thought.

"I think you are that one too....yuki..." He holds her arm. "I wish that i could help." He kisses her hand lightly.  

MickeyTenshi

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:41 pm
( If i dont reply quicker its because I need to go to sleep )
Hun... Lets go to your dorm and crash there *yawn*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:42 pm
ViniCullen

"ok sweetheart." He carries her to hs dorm and falls asleep there.
(Gtg so...)  

MickeyTenshi

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:46 pm
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

"ok sweetheart." He carries her to hs dorm and falls asleep there.
(Gtg so...)

He wakes back up and says,"oh yeah forgot something" he then kisses yuki.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games