Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:52 pm
Okay, now that that rant is over for now, I'm back. Yay... Anywho, my deepest condolances for the loss of a pet. I don't know what I would do if I lost mine... she is the most valuable possession I have right now. I would gladly give every thing away to save her.

So, please accept a hug from an Angel?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:56 pm
Kick me while i'm down, why don't you!? Everybody ******** else is... stressed  

UglyCoyoteNG

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:09 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

*pets* What's up?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:44 pm
For the first time in my life, I was late for work. I had read the schedule wrong and instead of 4-8, which is what I thought it said, I was sposed to get on at THREE. It was 3:17 when my boss called wondering where I was. I was like "OMFG, I'LL BE RIGHT THERE." I then drove down to town like a bat out of hell, not caring if I was tailgating or not, the only thought in my head was "GET THE ******** THERE AND BEG NOT TO BE FIRED."

I was thirty minutes late. Jesus. x_x  

FogSage

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:07 pm
Diana Vulpes
UglyCoyoteNG

*pets* What's up?
Real tired of people screwin' with me. I feel like when I get into a fight with somone, we wrassle, i get my throat bitten and I finealy give up and roll onto my back its like I'm saying "Come get me! Im belly up, come rip my freakin intestines out!" Thats all.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:38 am
I just love my family.....
If I'm not studying, they say I should be. I just want to tell them to shut up, shove it up their arses and leave it be. My psychologist and I talk each session about why I don't study, and it seems it relates to my sense of failure. And guess where I got that sense of failure. My family. They're hounding me to death about work, and if I'm not doing it, they're saying that I'm going to fail or things like that.
I already feel enough guilt for not studying, they're just making it worse. Also, their idea of a break is to do house chores...... great break.....

Freedom.  

Crenn

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:07 am
I feel a lot better now. I had a small emergency this morning when I found out I was short $7 for rent this month, somehow, and I needed to find out fast how I could get that difference put back into my account before our renters did anything with the check. Luckily, I just made a withdrawal on my credit card and quick deposited that into my checking account. I'm very lucky. Extra money to pay off on my credit card is nothing compared to what COULD have happened had I not done anything or found out  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:22 am
Awe NG, don't give up. =(

Affy, glad you found out in time. Sounds like you had a rough start this morning. O.O

Whoo, meanwhile I am loving this event. Started a Cow hater thread that allows no cows to poke fun of all the no lurkers allowed threads that have popped up. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:50 pm
Hey everyone, Im sorry for not being on in so long. My computer is dead and I havent been able to get on til I just now decided to ask my parents to use their laptop, and Im going to be using it more often, until I get my new compy that is. Life has been pretty fine I guess, some stomach flu has been going around lately and I threw up 6 times yesterday, Im glad nothing has happened today. Other than that, I have been still addicted to ITG and Im getting very good at it, I hope to be the best in Fresno someday =P To all of my friends that miss me, I apologize for being gone, I hope to be back soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:58 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Hey everyone, Im sorry for not being on in so long. My computer is dead and I havent been able to get on til I just now decided to ask my parents to use their laptop, and Im going to be using it more often, until I get my new compy that is. Life has been pretty fine I guess, some stomach flu has been going around lately and I threw up 6 times yesterday, Im glad nothing has happened today. Other than that, I have been still addicted to ITG and Im getting very good at it, I hope to be the best in Fresno someday =P To all of my friends that miss me, I apologize for being gone, I hope to be back soon.

What exactly is wrong with the computer?  

Crenn

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:04 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII

been wondering where you went off to.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:51 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Get better soon!! And your computer, too. Dead computers are never ever fun.  

LilKitty115

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:40 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII

Aww, well that sucks.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:28 pm
Training's going well. I like it so far, got some free product and our trainer gives us candy for answering questions right. biggrin  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:33 am
I am so upset with myself right now. Either my cell phone's alarm didnt' go off (I have 2 set, blah) or I didnt' wake up to him. Either way, I didnt' wake up till 10:30 am today (I'm supposed to be up at 6:30 and ready for the bus by 7:20...)

Making this the first day I have missed any of my college classes. I am so fricking pissed at myself I don't know what to do. I made a vow to not miss any classes unless for absolute emergencies or having letting the teacher know well in advance that I wouldn't be makign it (like telling my color theory teacher that I'll be missing the last half of his class on nov 17th since I'm going home to ohio for a dentist appointment)

But gah, I am so upset with myelf. And I thi nk I Had a test today in color theory as well as we were starting another big project...and here I am, sleeping in.

Gah, I hate myself right now.

and my friend amanda just called during break to see if I was alright, becuase I'm defiantly not the type of person to "skip" class, so they automatically thought I was sick or something. *sighs* dammit.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games