Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:36 pm

He looks up to her with his head on the ground with a sort of, "Tell me more" look to him.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:45 pm

She sighs "i have a daughter" she said smiling "her names Lizzy" she bites her lip "i also had a mate......i miss him" she closes her eyes "i think i still love him..." she sniffs her eyes getting watery "i couldnt believe it when he died and then all of a sudden he came back.." she said her voice breaking "it was a big shock" she sniffs again while shaking her head "im glad hes back though" she whispered

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:49 pm

He looked down, thinking that maybe it would be best if he didn't change form or she would probably get mad at him.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:53 pm

She sighs and buries her face in his fur "thanks for listening" she said keeping her eyes closed and soon enough she drifted off to sleep.

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:55 pm

He looked up at her then he too went to sleep resting his head between his paws.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:04 pm

She yawns in her sleep, feeling warmth from his fur. "no....no....dont take him from me" she whispered in her sleep "no..stay" she sighs and rolls onto her other side, falling back asleep

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:44 pm

He wakes, looks up and changes to werewolf form. He drags her a little so that they were behind a tall, wide trunked tree. He set her down softly and returned to the Red Wolf form. He stretched and looked around, sniffing the air. It was early already, almost dawn.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:48 pm

She curls up, wrapping her arms around her legs. "Scott" she whispered and sighs, scratching her nose before sneezing. "ugh" she rubs her eyes starting to wake up

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:50 pm

He sits. When he hears her, he turns his head and looks at her.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:59 pm

She sniffs and sits up, yawning and stretching, she sees the wolf and smiles "thought you left" she admitted hugging her knees, she looks around before standing up "be right back" she walks over and picks up her clothes, she looks around before finding a little lake and setting her clothes down, she jumps in, washing off all the dirt and then fixing her hair. When she was done she got out, she shook herself dry like a dog and gets dressed, she walks back over to the wolf and sits on her knees, scratching his ears, she smiles.

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:08 pm

He changes into werewolf form. This body was different and didn't work with clothes. And he still didn't know about the two of them.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:13 pm

She looks at him with her head tilted to the side before taking his muzzle and looking into his eyes "who are you really?" she asked curiously. She kisses the tip of his nose "show me please"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:16 pm

(Might or might not be on anymore today. Loosing good computer and other one isn't working well today.)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:20 pm

(okie dokie)

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:50 pm

(wow im gone one day and you guys get this far shesh i miss this rp being this fun soo much )

kat stepped out of the plane as it landed strike still in her arms and lizzy now in banes "come sweety lets go find kade and your sister" she said walking towards the hospital
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games