Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:49 pm
Yuki walks to the beds and pushes them together and sleeps sideways and crashes
( Gtg I love yu all! )

p.s I love you Leon  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:00 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover

"oh.." She ters up and looks at you blushing. "uh aruki..." She hears you ask her out. She blushes deeper red and buries her head into your clothes and clengs to ur bck, hugging you tightly.
is that a yes or no *says playfuly*

She says lightly, probably not able for you to hear but you do, "yes." She hugs you and looks into your eyes. (i know total let down but i gtg) "i will aruki." Kaia smiles in the backgorund out in the meadow. "thats my girl. "he says aloud.. "but" Lucily says "i have to go aruki." She gets up and looks at his eyes, smiling sweelt.
ok hugs just a moment *kisses forehead u r coming back not diappearing right??

SHe thinks for a minute, "as long as everyone here can help me fight the shadow...then yes. "she smiles and hugs him "good night aruki." (night lol) She gets up and walks away to the dorm and so does kaia and they go back to the dorm together and go to sleep.
watches them walk out* *smiles*  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:28 am
Yuki walks in bored as hell and is curious why its so quiet....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:53 am
(i'ma here)*ed wakes up in the scholl's sumer house in town and change(i noticed noone baths in this RP)after a bath, grabs his bike and head west of town*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:59 am
*walks around*hmmmm *thinks about lucily*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:10 am
( I started an RP hasnt worked out so well lol )

Yuki wakes up and walks to school and walks past Edwards classroom and sees nobody in there.  

ViniCullen

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:10 am
"Ow." Leon then wakes up and notices he fell off the bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:14 am
MickeyTenshi
"Ow." Leon then wakes up and notices he fell off the bed.

He walks to his bathroom and takes a bath, changes clothes, then leaves. He walks around looking for someone and bumps into Yuki. "Yuki!" He hugs her.  

MickeyTenshi

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:14 am
"I Forgot my homework at LEONS DORM!!" Yuki runs back to Leons dorm and sees hes on the floor. Yuki chuckles Silly boy she thinks and grabs her homework.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:16 am
ViniCullen
"I Forgot my homework at LEONS DORM!!" Yuki runs back to Leons dorm and sees hes on the floor. Yuki chuckles Silly boy she thinks and grabs her homework.

He looks up with his long hair in his eyes."Yuki!" He then notices he doesn't have a shirt on.  

MickeyTenshi

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:16 am
"Leon!" she she says happy. Yuki tackle hugs him. Yuki giggles when they land on the floor. Winces at the pain in her arm and hand when they hit the floor.

( Me stupid... I hit my hand on the keybord and OWWW lol )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:18 am
Yuki blushes when she sees Leon dont have a shirt on and she smiles. Well he is hotter without a shirt, she thinks.  

ViniCullen

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:19 am
ViniCullen
"Leon!" she she says happy. Yuki tackle hugs him. Yuki giggles when they land on the floor. Winces at the pain in her arm and hand when they hit the floor.

( Me stupid... I hit my hand on the keybord and OWWW lol )

(i fell out of my seat thats why i said leon falls off the bed.)

Leon looks at her arm and says,"you really don't need to be roughhousing with it." He smiles. He kisses her on the cheek and gets up and says,"well i got to get to class."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:19 am
II Purple_Cura II
*walks around*hmmmm *thinks about lucily*

Kaia wakes up and yawns. He opens his eyes and sees lucily staring at him. "ah!" He falls out of bed with a loud thump. "morning!" Lucily says  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:23 am
"Oh ok" Yuki says and picks up her stuff and walks out the door but hits the door." Oww" she exclaims rubbing her nose with her good hand.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games