Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xayvien

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:17 am
Hey! I don't Post much on Gaia, but I'll leave what's been going on with me...

...On second thought, hard to toss in what's happened to me since its actually really serious. Guess I can just put it clean and simple; since I'm almost asleep right now, and having a hard time putting this down.

R.I.P - Tanjah Elise French; my Mate from Furcadia, who I lost nine months ago.

I'm basically over it now, because I finally have her full name; something she forgot to tell me while we were together on Furcadia.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:35 pm
So, I was told that my story idea called Garden was "******** gruesome".

One of the features of the game was that, as a demigod, your character could not be killed and would recover completely from any non-lethal injury. However, you still had to avoid being grossly inconvenienced, because if you were caught you would be locked up in a research lab. You might be secured by strong iron bars, strong enough to withstand somewhat greater-than-normal-human strength... or you might be secured by amputation of your feet everytime they grow back.

So the key would be, if you got into a fight, don't get captured. The setting is in a Middle-Eastern country in which there's a war on, there's three different (fully human) ethnic groups who don't like each other, there's a high-tech foreign army tromping around the country trying to keep order (occasionally their air support strafes their friends - oops!) and you're trying to maintain peace and sanity for your community. Preferably by dealing peacefully with your neighbors, but... what if they don't want peace? If you don't fight you'll probably be hunted down, arrested and jailed forever, doubly outside any system of recourse.

My other story I'm still convinced would make an interesting RTS or MMORPG, and would do away with all this leveling stuff.  

Shaviv

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:13 pm
I'm starting to get worried. I've had this pain in my right side since last night, and it's not gone away. It comes and goes, but when it comes it hurts like hell and then just leaves. Did I mention it hurts like hell? Sharp pain on my side. Dunno what to do. If it keeps up for longer, I might need to see a doctor  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:19 pm
Have you had your apendix removed?  

Crenn

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:20 pm
Crenn

No I haven't  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:24 pm
Af Mas
Crenn

No I haven't

It might be possible that your apendix is inflamed.... if so, goto your doctor, and if it is, you will have to go to hospital to get it removed.  

Crenn

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:55 pm
Crenn
Af Mas
Crenn

No I haven't

It might be possible that your apendix is inflamed.... if so, goto your doctor, and if it is, you will have to go to hospital to get it removed.

Yeah, that's just what I need @_@  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:01 pm
Af Mas
Crenn
Af Mas
Crenn

No I haven't

Sorry sweatdrop
The other posibility is that you have gas in your intestines.... drink some water. Umm.... maybe we should talk on MSN.  

Crenn

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:04 pm
Crenn
Af Mas
Crenn
Af Mas
Crenn

No I haven't

Sorry sweatdrop
The other posibility is that you have gas in your intestines.... drink some water. Umm.... maybe we should talk on MSN.

I was just about to suggest the gas thing. XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:55 pm
As everyone says, it could be gas, but chances are you've had gas pains before so this is a matter of just how similar does it feel to that. I would suggest taking your tempeture. Appendicities is usually accompanied by a high fever. If in doubt, I would suggest going to the emergency room.  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:57 pm
Krissim Klaw
As everyone says, it could be gas, but chances are you've had gas pains before so this is a matter of just how similar does it feel to that. I would suggest taking your tempeture. Appendicities is usually accompanied by a high fever. If in doubt, I would suggest going to the emergency room.

I know it's not gas, because gas pains have gone away after a short while. And this doesn't feel exactly like gas. If it persists, I will go to a doctor  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:06 pm
Af Mas
Crenn
Af Mas
Crenn

No I haven't

There's a quick test for appendicitis.

Lie on your back with your legs out in front of you. Then lift your knee in toward your chest (flex your right hip basically). If it hurts significantly, you may have appendicitis.

Get it checked out either way.

And you know what, appendectomy these days is an outpatient surgery, and they don't need to make a huge incision any more. (No more details if you don't want them.)  

Shaviv

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:12 pm
Speaking of surgery.

When I took my dogs to get them fixed, I assumed the vet would just make a small incision near the navel, find their ovaries and dissect them out. Instead, they came back (after two days away!) each with a long incision along her midline from navel to hip level.

I can only assume therefore that the surgery they did wasn't ovariectomy, it was hysterectomy. I don't know dog reproductive anatomy that well (does a doggy cervix contribute as much to dog sex as humans' do to human sex?) but it seems unnecessarily invasive.

Why do they do such a huge surgery (a three-inch incision, held open with spreaders) when they could do a much smaller one, with a laparoscope, and remove much less tissue? Does a dog uterus develop abnormal growths and cancer when it's left without estrogen? I don't think so, because dogs come into heat more or less twice a year, so they have only a couple of weeks out of 54 when their estrogen levels are above background. If no estrogen leads to uterine cancer, I would think that dogs would never have developed the hormonal profile they have.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:50 pm
my entire weekend is killed..

and one of my friends is being an a*****e..

*curls up*

why can't I have a day that isn't screwed up?  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:56 pm
it depends on where you go and if your dog was in heat at the time. When I take animals to the Animal control, they only do a 1" incision whereas taking them to an veterinary clinic, they do a larger incision. Sometimes to find the ovaries, a larger incision is needed because sometimes it takes a little bit of digging to find them. I remember one that I sat in on at the Guide Dog's clinic, they do thousands of spays, but this one dog, we couldn't find the other ovary, so we had to make the incision a little larger. The ovary ended up being a few inches above where it was supposed to be. She dog came out with a 4" incision.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games