Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3966 3967 3968 3969 3970 3971 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:41 pm
DoomNeko
*slumps onto a random free couch*

Urf, someone kill me now, I just got yelled at for getting a ******** glass of water... burning_eyes
sad  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:42 pm
Af Mas
sad I'm sorry sis

You don't have to be sorry about anything, you're not the root of my problems.

My dad on the other hand, no matterhow wrong he is about something, he won't admit to it until he gets hit by bullet train. >.<

Sonya Khatsworth

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:45 pm
DoomNeko
Af Mas
sad I'm sorry sis

My dad on the other hand, no matterhow wrong he is about something, he won't admit to it until he gets hit by bullet train. >.<
*nuzzles* feel better  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:46 pm
DoomNeko
Af Mas
sad I'm sorry sis

I've kind of resolved to letting people who b***h at me b***h, because I know it doesn't mean any thing to me, no matter what. I dunno. I'd rather not deal with people who are stubborn and stupid and let them think they're right than argue with them and get no where...Though, that doesn't alway go so well

*hugs* To be honest sis, I've been thinking a lot on this, and I've lost a little sleep on this. I am worried  

Af Mas

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:49 pm
Solemn Protector
*nuzzles* feel better

I really wish I had any of that positive energy left to guide myself right now, but things over here went from bad to worse to there not being a damn word in the dictionnary to describe the hate I feel for my "home" and the two moronic stooges I have to call parents.

I really don't want to appear like I'm lashing out at people, sorry if it seems so to anyone. Usually when I'm in this much of a bad mood I just avoid everyone, but I've already been missing from the scene for a week, even from Ome and Caitlin, so I'm trying to stick around. X:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:52 pm
Af Mas
I've kind of resolved to letting people who b***h at me b***h, because I know it doesn't mean any thing to me, no matter what. I dunno. I'd rather not deal with people who are stubborn and stupid and let them think they're right than argue with them and get no where...Though, that doesn't alway go so well

*hugs* To be honest sis, I've been thinking a lot on this, and I've lost a little sleep on this. I am worried

I'd ignore my dad too, if I wasn't stuck as a dependant on him and he wasn't going as far as making threats of physical abuse and violence.

Now what's worse is that by next week, they might completely cut me off from Ome and Caitlin. I'm scared to think how bad things would be without them... I mean, it's only been a week and I'm already in a state comparable to someone living on the streets. Those two are really the only reasons I have left for living right now, and while I'm not the suicidal type, I'm not keen on keeping up with dealing with all the crap being flung at me 24/7 while I'm stuck up here unable to do anything. u_u

Sonya Khatsworth

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:54 pm
DoomNeko
Af Mas

I'd ignore my dad too, if I wasn't stuck as a dependant on him and he wasn't going as far as making threats of physical abuse and violence.

Now what's worse is that by next week, they might completely cut me off from Ome and Caitlin. I'm scared to think how bad things would be without them... I mean, it's only been a week and I'm already in a state comparable to someone living on the streets. Those two are really the only reasons I have left for living right now, and while I'm not the suicidal type, I'm not keen on keeping up with dealing with all the crap being flung at me 24/7 while I'm stuck up here unable to do anything. u_u

This is exactly why I'm worrying so much  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:00 pm
>> ~changes her mind and inches out~  

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:03 pm
*hugs all, especially doomie*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:08 pm
I'm sorry if this worries people so much, but I guess it's just normal, you guys still are the few who do care for me. My family's given up on me, the local youth help shelter's refused to take me in, and there's nothing I can do because this small town seems vowed to keep me stuck here indefinitely. There's nobody hiring me in a 3-hour biking radius in and from town, so now I'm stuck in an infinite circle of need to get out of town to get a job --> need money for ride/housing out of town --> need a job to have money --> need to get out of town for job, yada yada. Ugh. u_u

Right now I feel like some sort of PhD-holding doctor who's watching a plague take over in horror as I can't do a damn thing about it, no matter how much I try. crying

*hugs Ed back*

Sonya Khatsworth

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:11 pm
DoomNeko
I'm sorry if this worries people so much, but I guess it's just normal, you guys still are the few who do care for me. My family's given up on me, the local youth help shelter's refused to take me in, and there's nothing I can do because this small town seems vowed to keep me stuck here indefinitely. There's nobody hiring me in a 3-hour biking radius in and from town, so now I'm stuck in an infinite circle of need to get out of town to get a job --> need money for ride/housing out of town --> need a job to have money --> need to get out of town for job, yada yada. Ugh. u_u

Right now I feel like some sort of PhD-holding doctor who's watching a plague take over in horror as I can't do a damn thing about it, no matter how much I try. crying

*hugs Ed back*

It's about how I feel watching this happen. I feel like there's not a damn thing I can say or do that will cheer you up, and I just feel bad not being able to do anything, and it's worse seeing as much as you need it. I'm always willing to be supportive and stuff and letting you vent, but that only does so much  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:14 pm

*slips back in briefly and hugs Doomie tightly, and nuzzles her cheek softly* I wish there was some way we could come get you and take you away from those... those... cretins you have for parents. Just hang in there... you'll get out sooner or later. = They can't keep you there forever, even if it may seem like it. *holds her close and licks yer muzzle* You'll be ok.

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:19 pm
Lloxie

*slips back in briefly and hugs Doomie tightly, and nuzzles her cheek softly* I wish there was some way we could come get you and take you away from those... those... cretins you have for parents. Just hang in there... you'll get out sooner or later. = They can't keep you there forever, even if it may seem like it. *holds her close and licks yer muzzle* You'll be ok.

Thanks Lloxie.
*hugs back*

Actually being 18, I can just walk out the door and never come back if I so damn please, but the problem is that I have no place to go to, or at least, no place to go stay at legally, seeing as the bigger lot of you are all down in the USA and even if I could get to any of you, I'd be faced with imminent deportation risks, or worse.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:21 pm
No matter what Doomie, we that care for you, even as a fellow fur will always be willing to help in whatever way possible.  

Solemn Protector

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:22 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Thanks Lloxie.
*hugs back*

Actually being 18, I can just walk out the door and never come back if I so damn please, but the problem is that I have no place to go to, or at least, no place to go stay at legally, seeing as the bigger lot of you are all down in the USA and even if I could get to any of you, I'd be faced with imminent deportation risks, or worse.

If we could get somewhere up there for you to go to, it'd be a start. I don't know how willing or able your friends up there are, but there's gotta be something. Just never give up hope. Be strong, as hard as that may be, and whenever you get pissed off, b***h like crazy if you have to. Anything to make you feel better is a measure worth taking, within limits of course. We all know there are some things that aren't allowed

Edit: And if it's any consolation, Siatea has offered to do some art for you. It ain't much, but just more people out there looking out for you  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3966 3967 3968 3969 3970 3971 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games