Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:01 pm

(lolz)
Strike yawns rubbing his eyes "hmm...?" he opens his eyes and jumps out of his skin, metaphoricaly speaking, "kat?" he asked a shocked look on his face
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:17 pm

(lolz back at cha babe)
kat smiled at him "hello sweety how are you?" kat said forgeting about kade for a minate

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:20 pm

( rolleyes xp )
Strike blinks and somehow manages to get out of her arms "im...doing okay" he said still shocked to see her "its been a while" he said finally getting over his shock
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:24 pm

kat smiled and put her arms around him "yes it has and ive missed you alot"

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:25 pm

(kaderot shoots himself)
Kaderot sits at the park. He looks at the sky and thinks to himself about kat. He knew if strike was back she wouldnt want him. "i guess i was to keep time while strike was gone" kaderot said

Bane stares at them for a moment then closes his eyes. He wants to get off the dam plane, it was almost over anyways.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:29 pm

(stevey!!!!)
kat looked at strike sadly "but im married now with kids and i....love kade now"

(thanks for ruining my fun it was a funny joke,...)

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Echo stands and walks slowly back to the hospital, humming softly, she sighs before yawning and rubbing her eyes again, "wonder when their getting back" she whispered walking inside the hospital and to their room, she lays on the bed, curling up.

Strike nodds "i saw you two before, kinda figured it would end between us" he said hugging her, he pulls away and smiles "but its okay, as long as your happy"

"ew" lizzy whispered to bane giggling
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:33 pm

(go with strike i think im done with this rp...i dont know what to do..walt and meg are back they can rp)

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:36 pm

(aww dont leave Steve....PLEASE!!!)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:41 pm

(i quit...)

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:46 pm

(hmm strange.....oh crap, parents fighting again and dont want them yelling at me *sigh*, gotta go guys, talk 2 ya later, bye)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:49 pm

(i keep ruining kats fun)
Kaderot stood up and walked back to the hospital. His side was bleeding from the stress. He winced but kept going. He got to his room and sat down. He waited for kat and strike to come back.

Bane laughed a bit.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:51 pm

kat walked back to the hospital and walked into the room strike went looking for his sis
when she saw him bleeding she frowned "you shouldnt over stress yourself sweety" kat said walking over she curled her arms around him gently "ill call the nurse"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:52 pm

"wheres strike" he asked and looked at her with a dazed look. His side bleed a steady stream. The pain he felt had numbed and he had lost alot of blood..

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:02 am

"looking for echo now hold still let me stop that bleeding" kat said as she toke some gauge and bandages and quickly sewed kade up
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games