Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:24 am
Leon walks out of the room then runs back in and says"i forgot my shirt." He takes one out of the drawer and puts it on. two girls walk by the door smiling. Leon points to Yuki "girlfriend." he rolls his eyes and walks out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:25 am
ViniCullen
"Oh ok" Yuki says and picks up her stuff and walks out the door but hits the door." Oww" she exclaims rubbing her nose with her good hand.

Leon walks back in and helps her up. "yuki what am i going to do with you." he smiles and then kisses her lightly.  

MickeyTenshi

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:25 am
*after 20 miles the road takes a turn but edward keeps onward and see a big villa 5 miles away*"so king was right, there is a base 30 miles of town"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:28 am
*after getting just 2 miles away from the villa ed drops from the bike and sneaks there, he gets there in ten minutes,thinks*"maybe i shold have called someone"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:28 am
notingles
*after 20 miles the road takes a turn but edward keeps onward and see a big villa 5 miles away*"so king was right, there is a base 30 miles of town"

Itari jumps out of the forest to see edward. she's in wolf form.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:29 am
*sits in a tree waiting for lucily to wake up*  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:30 am
MickeyTenshi
notingles

(its in a desrt)  
( Neko House Go here if you have nothing else to do but rp lol )

Yuki smiles and says " I dont know" and Yuki giggles and walks to her first class that morning. Her next class is Edwards class which is in 35 Minutes.  

ViniCullen

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Lucily laughs at her brother and yawns. "i heard what happen last night, lucily." He smild and lucily blushed. "oh you you did?" he nodded and said "good for you sissy!" He went to her and hugged her tightly. "you found someone!!!" He thinks to himself: now all thats left for me to find someone... Lucily jumped and looked at her brother. "Th-thnx?" She gets up and walked out of the dor. "im gonna go and uh walk around a bit." She walks to the garden and sits.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:31 am
notingles
MickeyTenshi
notingles

(its in a desrt)

(minor changes then)
Edward sees something on the horizon...Itari starts running faster because she sees a man."edward?"  

MickeyTenshi

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:32 am
ViniCullen
( Neko House Go here if you have nothing else to do but rp lol )

Yuki smiles and says " I dont know" and Yuki giggles and walks to her first class that morning. Her next class is Edwards class which is in 35 Minutes.

"Bye sweetheart." He smiles and walks away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:33 am
*after getting near i(edward) look at the villa and see many guards, after that goes back to the bike and return to scholl thinking*it's well protected... maybe i shold call leon or kaia to help... and i have a summer class soon  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:34 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
Lucily laughs at her brother and yawns. "i heard what happen last night, lucily." He smild and lucily blushed. "oh you you did?" he nodded and said "good for you sissy!" He went to her and hugged her tightly. "you found someone!!!" He thinks to himself: now all thats left for me to find someone... Lucily jumped and looked at her brother. "Th-thnx?" She gets up and walked out of the dor. "im gonna go and uh walk around a bit." She walks to the garden and sits.

Then Leon appears in the doorway. "Hey Kaia. Do you know what happened between me and Yuki last night?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:35 am
notingles
*after getting near i(edward) look at the villa and see many guards, after that goes back to the bike and return to scholl thinking*it's well protected... maybe i shold call leon or kaia to help... and i have a summer class soon

From back at the base there is ripping and cracking sounds. "Edward! they are taken out!" yells Itari  

MickeyTenshi

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:36 am
MickeyTenshi
HONEY-CHAN lover

Then Leon appears in the doorway. "Hey Kaia. Do you know what happened between me and Yuki last night?"

He looks at him and smiles, "yes i heard."making his bed.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games