Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3971 3972 3973 3974 3975 3976 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:39 pm

I haven't seen him. And that shirt is sooo...sexual...with boobies fallin out and stuff....Freakin Gaia admin peoples D=
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:42 pm

Thanks thats what I was going for. talk2hand

Tsume-Takii

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:45 pm

<< sorry....Dun worry...I had boobies hangin out before when all I had was reindeer chest fur and no shirt XD
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:47 pm

Oh i bet you looked really cute anyways. 3nodding

Tsume-Takii

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:49 pm

I think I look better now...I looked like a molested child before xD
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:55 pm

now you look like a person who molests children

Tsume-Takii

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:55 pm

asphy restart your pc into save modes then scan your intire pc with a virus scanner or 2 to delete all the infected files o.O
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:58 pm

Tsume-Takii
now you look like a person who molests children
LOL XD

And Fuzzy, I'm scanning it now. o.o

Alektorphobia

Tsume-Takii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:01 pm

furry wolf
asphy restart your pc into save modes then scan your intire pc with a virus scanner or 2 to delete all the infected files o.O

*goes over and hugs furry*How you been?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:01 pm

but its better to do so while in save modes. less chances of the virus to spread out

Fuzzfuzzy

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:02 pm

::streeettchs:: @_@ Wrrrawrf.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:03 pm

Tsume-Takii
furry wolf

i am ok x.x yet kinda disapointed at the guild that i am part of in world of warcraft. bunch of stupid minded kids. >.> i did my first raid dungeon with them and they pretty much act like stupid kids.

Fuzzfuzzy

Tsume-Takii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:05 pm

furry wolf
Tsume-Takii
furry wolf

i am ok x.x yet kinda disapointed at the guild that i am part of in world of warcraft. bunch of stupid minded kids. >.> i did my first raid dungeon with them and they pretty much act like stupid kids.

Whats a raid dungeon?

furry wolf
Tsume-Takii
furry wolf

My mate is obsessed with Warcraft III <<; And I would rather just finisht the scan now...Cause it's already at 80%

Alektorphobia

Fuzzfuzzy

*chews on his 2 spair donation letters* i need to find someones to give them to o.O *chews harder*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3971 3972 3973 3974 3975 3976 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games