Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3972 3973 3974 3975 3976 3977 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:56 pm
Eddily
Lloxie

*skitters in and pounce-snugs Ed and Affy tightly* <^^>

*snugs both* Sorry to hear Af.

*licks* Nah it's alright. Long drive had bad traffic, work was busy. You know, not a BAD day, but it wasn't good sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:57 pm

*nibbles Ed' ears softly and rubs Af's tummy, snuggling them both close* Aww... da panda no have a good day?

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:59 pm
Af Mas
Eddily
Lloxie

*licks* Nah it's alright. Long drive had bad traffic, work was busy. You know, not a BAD day, but it wasn't good sweatdrop

*nods and hugs, licking llox's cheek*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Lloxie

*nibbles Ed' ears softly and rubs Af's tummy, snuggling them both close* Aww... da panda no have a good day?

*licks Lloxie's face* Was a very long day ^^;; There was an accident somewhere in the Interstate that had traffic backed up horribly, so my drive took longer. And to top it off, I worked 8 hours...It sucks when customers have to shop in shifts, which means one or two come in and look for a really long time (longer than they should) and then just as they leave, more come in and do the same, and this repeats for a while. It gets really boring because when there are people in the store, regardless if they want to interact with me or not, I have to pay attention to them, and this gets awful. That, and lately I've been more of a babysitter, since partents like to dump off their kids and go "We'll meet you back here in a little while" Uh, no, you're taking them with you. This isn't a playground  

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm

*cuddles Af close and kisses his cheek softly* Nerr. Well, at least you're home now, neh? :3

*scritches Ed's sides softly* <^^>

-edit- It's pathetic when parents can't be bothered to take care of their own kids... eesh.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:04 pm
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Lloxie

*nods and hugs, licking llox's cheek*

*hugs back* ^^  

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:06 pm
Lloxie

*cuddles Af close and kisses his cheek softly* Nerr. Well, at least you're home now, neh? :3

-edit- It's pathetic when parents can't be bothered to take care of their own kids... eesh.

*purrs* ^_^

Do you have to work tomorrow Af?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:08 pm
Lloxie

*cuddles back closely and kisses back* No kidding. We used to have signs up that said "Don't leave children unattended", but parents didn't give two shits about that, since they assume we're a toy store @_@ Oh well...I usually just hawk kids until they leave. They are rarely paying customers, and I'd rather they get their looks quick and then leave back to their parents. Pre-teens and teenagers are worse  

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:10 pm
Af Mas
Lloxie

*cuddles back closely and kisses back* No kidding. We used to have signs up that said "Don't leave children unattended", but parents didn't give two shits about that, since they assume we're a toy store @_@ Oh well...I usually just hawk kids until they leave. They are rarely paying customers, and I'd rather they get their looks quick and then leave back to their parents. Pre-teens and teenagers are worse

Merf. <@o> *nibbles da panda's shoulder gently and strokes his back softly* Yet another example of how parents are the source of all evil. >> << XP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:12 pm
Eddily
Lloxie

*purrs* ^_^

Yeah, but only for 4 hours, so it's okay :3  

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:14 pm
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie

Merf. <@o> *nibbles da panda's shoulder gently and strokes his back softly* Yet another example of how parents are the source of all evil. >> << XP
Not all are bad. Some of them do a good job sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:16 pm
Af Mas
Eddily
Lloxie

*purrs* ^_^

Hope so. *gives you a kiss*  

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:16 pm
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Lloxie

*purrs* ^_^

Hope so. *gives you a kiss*

*kisses back* 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:17 pm
Af Mas

Yep. 3nodding  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:18 pm
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie

I know, but they seem to be somewhat in the minority these days. >>

*squeezes Af tightly and nibbles his neck, then pulls Ed into his lap and licks his ears* And how is da snugglekitty tonight? :3

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3972 3973 3974 3975 3976 3977 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games