Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:45 pm

Echo was still in front of the wolf, biting her lip and thinking, sitting cross legged "hmm..."(4-get what i last said about her)

Strike comes back in "i cant find her" he scratches his head "its okay, she'll come back when she wants to" he lays down on the other bed "so, how are you guys?" he asked curiously

Lizzy sits down on one of the chairs in the room "Is mommy coming back soon?" she asked playing with her hair
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:20 pm

"were good" kat said looking at him

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:35 pm

(On the subject of people leaving, if that one guy leaves, she will come back and Kat knows what that means. She hates me because of her.)

Scott looked around. I need to find some clothes.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:51 pm

(ummm what? english please)

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:54 pm

(The vampire chick that made out with Kat. She'll be back.)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:03 pm

Walt-J-Rimmer
(The vampire chick that made out with Kat. She'll be back.)

(stevey my bf is not leaveing and please dont make her come back she scares me!)

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:14 pm

(That was who winked at her and showed Scott to the room.)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:27 pm

(i know who she is)

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:01 pm

(Well then, you know how close she is. She could come barging in at any moment. I'm just saying, school is out so I'm bored as a ventuliquest in empty space.)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:36 pm

(haha you guys are so funny lolz)

Echo leans back against a tree "i wish scott was here" she said out loud picking up a rock and throwing it to see how far it would go

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:54 pm

He changes to human form. "I am, just in a different body." (I'm not so sure of this post, but... It's in character.) "I just wonder if we would still have the same 'Fun' as we did before. But, since I died, wait, either I need to get some clothes or you need to loose some."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:27 pm

(haha)
She looks up at him before blushing and smiling "im glad your back Scott" she jumps up and hugs him tightly "i dont care what body your in, as long as your back, your still my Scott" she kisses him long and deep "i still love you, no matter what"

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:55 pm

Bane stands at the hospital. "lizzy im going to find your mom and tell her your here..then ill go" bane said with a frown. "i dont want to get in the way of her mom;s..love" he said

Kaderot stared at kat and sighed, His side ached from the pain but was done bleeding. "kat im sorry" he said to her
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:56 am

Scott had wide eyes. "I haven't felt that in a while." He stared at the ground. Then he made a run for the lake. Once in the water, he called to her, "Aren't you in love with that other guy now, though? I mean, since I died? I never bothered to learn his name."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:11 pm

(gtg mum here)
"well...kinda but your my mate" she follows after him "dont you still love me?" she whispered tears starting to form
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games