Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:37 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
MickeyTenshi
HONEY-CHAN lover
Lucily laughs at her brother and yawns. "i heard what happen last night, lucily." He smild and lucily blushed. "oh you you did?" he nodded and said "good for you sissy!" He went to her and hugged her tightly. "you found someone!!!" He thinks to himself: now all thats left for me to find someone... Lucily jumped and looked at her brother. "Th-thnx?" She gets up and walked out of the dor. "im gonna go and uh walk around a bit." She walks to the garden and sits.

Then Leon appears in the doorway. "Hey Kaia. Do you know what happened between me and Yuki last night?"

He looks at him and smiles, "yes i heard."making his bed.

He smiles. "You need to find that special girl Kaia." he says to kaia grinning.  
MickeyTenshi
notingles
*after getting near i(edward) look at the villa and see many guards, after that goes back to the bike and return to scholl thinking*it's well protected... maybe i shold call leon or kaia to help... and i have a summer class soon

From back at the base there is ripping and cracking sounds. "Edward! they are taken out!" yells Itari
*ed turns his bike around and rush to the villa*what hapened here?*waves her to come* "this is just a cover up! there are many others coming!!!"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

II E M O_S I N N E R II

HONEY-CHAN lover
Lucily laughs at her brother and yawns. "i heard what happen last night, lucily." He smild and lucily blushed. "oh you you did?" he nodded and said "good for you sissy!" He went to her and hugged her tightly. "you found someone!!!" He thinks to himself: now all thats left for me to find someone... Lucily jumped and looked at her brother. "Th-thnx?" She gets up and walked out of the dor. "im gonna go and uh walk around a bit." She walks to the garden and sits.
Aruki sees lucily walking to the garden* follows lucily comes up behind lucily an hugs her*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:38 am
MickeyTenshi
HONEY-CHAN lover
MickeyTenshi
HONEY-CHAN lover

Then Leon appears in the doorway. "Hey Kaia. Do you know what happened between me and Yuki last night?"

He chuckles lightly. "i hate ur power, leon."  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

ViniCullen

Yuki sits through her class daydreaming about Leon and Edward she jumps when the teacher slams a ruler on her desk."Sorry T-teacher.." she mutters blushing. Man Im so stupid I need to pay attention now! , Yuki thought and focused on her classwork.  
notingles
MickeyTenshi
notingles
*after getting near i(edward) look at the villa and see many guards, after that goes back to the bike and return to scholl thinking*it's well protected... maybe i shold call leon or kaia to help... and i have a summer class soon

From back at the base there is ripping and cracking sounds. "Edward! they are taken out!" yells Itari
*ed turns his bike around and rush to the villa*what hapened here?*waves her to come* "this is just a cover up! there are many others coming!!!"

Her wolf eyes widen "well give me a call when you want me to help more." She tosses him a piece of paper. "i'm not supposed to be here i am just protecting Leon." then she runs away fastly.  

MickeyTenshi

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:40 am
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
Aruki sees lucily walking to the garden* follows lucily comes up behind lucily an hugs her*

She gets surprised and takes ur hand and flips aruki over her head. She has a threatening look on her face and has aruki pinned so hard that he cant m,ove  
Quote:
Her wolf eyes widen "well give me a call when you want me to help more." She tosses him a piece of paper. "i'm not supposed to be here i am just protecting Leon." then she runs away fastly.
see you around... *turns around and head to the scholl*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

MickeyTenshi

HONEY-CHAN lover
MickeyTenshi
HONEY-CHAN lover
MickeyTenshi
HONEY-CHAN lover

"Yep, i know some people don't like it when i take a peek at their mind." He chuckles.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:42 am
MickeyTenshi
HONEY-CHAN lover
MickeyTenshi
HONEY-CHAN lover
MickeyTenshi
HONEY-CHAN lover

"Yep, i know some people don't like it when i take a peek at their mind." He chuckles.

"its invating there private thoughts!" He smiles and throws apillow at him.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:43 am
As the her class is done she walks over to Edwards class and puts her stuff on her desk and walks to the window and sighs. I like 3 guys.... What do I do? Yuki thinks and grips the windowsill to keep from clenching her fists and hurting her hand more..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:43 am
*gets at scholl and put the bike on the garage there, wlks to the gunsling class(summer only)*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:44 am
*A bell rings* " Hmm, there's the bell see you Kaia." He runs to class and falls into the classroom because he tripped. "Leon Raybrandt, your late." the teacher says. "yes i know."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:44 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover

She gets surprised and takes ur hand and flips aruki over her head. She has a threatening look on her face and has aruki pinned so hard that he cant m,ove
ugh im sorry i didnt mean to surprise u *blushes*  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:45 am
ViniCullen
As the her class is done she walks over to Edwards class and puts her stuff on her desk and walks to the window and sighs. I like 3 guys.... What do I do? Yuki thinks and grips the windowsill to keep from clenching her fists and hurting her hand more..
Just because i'm far away doesn't mean i can't hear you. he says to her in her mind through telepathy.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games