Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:20 pm

Can't say that I was ever much for salads ... lettuce tastes like ... nothing! eek
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:21 pm

It has a taste. just not much of one.

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:22 pm

I like salad.

Caeser's sald, yum yum.

Or Salad drenched in Ranch.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:26 pm

bacon bits.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:27 pm

hey FP, what are we gonna do about Nelo in BoV?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:33 pm

Me, salad is okay, possibly bearable by itself, but I'd much prefer to eat it with something else. Thing is, most of the cafeteria is shut down for the night, so I've got only the extremes; Salad, or greasy burgers and pizza.
I decided I'd eat tomorrow.

*sigh* I hope I can make it till Turkey Day. Then I can pig out and not feel so bad.

HereticX

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:37 pm

HereticX
Me, salad is okay, possibly bearable by itself, but I'd much prefer to eat it with something else. Thing is, most of the cafeteria is shut down for the night, so I've got only the extremes; Salad, or greasy burgers and pizza.
I decided I'd eat tomorrow.

*sigh* I hope I can make it till Turkey Day. Then I can pig out and not feel so bad.

There's a plan! Mmmm, pie! *-* heart
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:37 pm

you'll survive man. you'll survive.

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:49 pm

Im so confused right now! gonk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:00 pm

Well, since i was left in shackles on Kamino, I'd assume that he never attended the briefing.

If he did, the superiors would have wondered what the ******** a pilot was diong in chains. Of course, telling the story of what happened, Theta would not have been well liked by the superiors, and probably never have left the building.

Too dangerous a liability. He would screw up the mission. The man's psychotic. etc.

Hence, why I was wondering. Of course, if he was brought along, he would refuse to leave the ship in the first place, stating simply he refuses to take part in such actions, especially since "pilots come a dime a dozen" and that Copy could easily replace him. Yet, for some reason, he is screwed into going, and therefore, would still not understand what in god's name he's doing on the planet anyway, especially since he's expendable.

Actually, I plan on having Theta attempt suicide regularily, just to provide some comic relief. Not to mention, point out once again, how crappy he is with weapons.

That, and theta never got to re-equip. The only thing he has on him is spikes.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:09 pm

whatever then. he's on kamino.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:18 pm

I'm just wondering how everyone managed to do 12 pages worth of action between 3-4 people in less than 10 hours.

That's only how long I was gone today... I'd hate to see it if I left two days..

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:22 pm

I dunno. we got busy? FP also fast forwarded us to landing on the planet.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:28 pm

Do you feel left out Nelo?

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:36 pm

Nelowulf
I'm just wondering how everyone managed to do 12 pages worth of action between 3-4 people in less than 10 hours.

That's only how long I was gone today... I'd hate to see it if I left two days..
I hear ya. 3nodding
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games