Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:24 pm
kenji wakes up in the woods next to the lake covered in wounds
Hugo comes up next to him
Hugo: kenji what happened
kenji looks up
kenji:its ragnos hes in trouble
kenji tries to get up but falls back over in pain
Kenji:damn i cant move i have to stop them
hugo starts to bandage kenji up  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:27 pm
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior

i cant its angels wish that you live

*he takes him to the lava*
*grabs Ragnos and throws him across the Firey pit of lava then teleporting Kenji to safety*Angel or no Angel I'll kill you!

then why are you stalling
because of Lance but my dragon can handle him so now I don't care I'll kill now!*grabs Ragnos and in a spinning rotation keeps smacking him into the lave burning him to crisp*like the pain?

i will return and kill you all *he said thoese words befor dieing*  

Dante Borges

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:34 pm
The creature starts communicating with the dragon telepathically. Tell me, is your master a kind and caring one? It would be a shame for such strength to be merely caged and used. I'm in pain, this form eats away at my very being, the locket. You must retrieve it from that one girl before I am completely consumed by this monster. If that happens my power will no longer be kept in check by my human side. It is a choice, in that form I will be able to contend with Ragnos should he return stronger than ever but at a cost.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:37 pm
hugo:done bandeging you up kenji
kenji tries to sit up using his swords for soport he then slips into the water and lets the blood wash away
kenji:hugo in the woods here there is a bunny like creature try to lead him here
Hugo:sure kenji
hugo heads into the woods and looks for the rabbit creature  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:39 pm
LanceCalvis
The creature starts communicating with the dragon telepathically. Tell me, is your master a kind and caring one? It would be a shame for such strength to be merely caged and used. I'm in pain, this form eats away at my very being, the locket. You must retrieve it from that one girl before I am completely consumed by this monster. If that happens my power will no longer be kept in check by my human side. It is a choice, in that form I will be able to contend with Ragnos should he return stronger than ever but at a cost.

Razah (Dragon) surprised f course he is a caring one if you get on his good side
and especially towards the ladies, but you have to earn his trust and his abilities if your a man. I will also help you retreive the locket and i'll make sure to give the request to my master and his name is Shaden!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:40 pm
his robotic arm crawled out of the lava and was taken away by marka  

Dante Borges

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:41 pm
lupinewarrior
kenji tries to sit up using his swords for soport he then slips into the water and lets the blood wash away
kenji:hugo in the woods here there is a bunny like creature try to lead him here
*sits next to Kenji in the lake*well that's it for Ragnos and Marka so are you with me and Penguin or not? you don't have to be if you don't want to but it'll be harder if you don't chose because then everyone will want you!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:42 pm
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
*sits next to Kenji in the lake*well that's it for Ragnos and Marka so are you with me and Penguin or not? you don't have to be if you don't want to but it'll be harder if you don't chose because then everyone will want you!
im on the good side but ragnos is not himself marka did something to him  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:46 pm
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
I have a feeling it's when Ragnos left for those 3 months a few years ago, remember? something must have changed since then maybe he met Marka at the Fire temple but i need to tell you something. My god Abaddon wants me to become his Loyal Acolyte:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Destruction

Take this quiz!

Quizilla]http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:47 pm
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior

marka ran past him with the robotic arm  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:53 pm
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
I have a feeling it's when Ragnos left for those 3 months a few years ago, remember? something must have changed since then maybe he met Marka at the Fire temple but i need to tell you something. My god Abaddon wants me to become his Loyal Acolyte:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Destruction

Take this quiz!

Quizilla]http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
((i cant find that quiz but i took wnother one and got werewolf))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:58 pm
marka drops the arm  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:59 pm
The-Dark-Rider
marka drops the arm
looks at the arm and picks it up
this is ragnoses arm
puts it in his yokuta for safe keeping  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:00 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
marka drops the arm
looks at the arm and picks it up
this is ragnoses arm
puts it in his yokuta for safe keeping

marka grabed it and tried to escape  

Dante Borges

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:02 pm
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Destruction

Take this quiz!

((i cant find that quiz but i took wnother one and got werewolf))
oh i got vampire but the quiz i'm talking about is "Which Angel or Devil/Demon are you?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games