Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:23 am
Neko- Sounds like maybe you should just avoid getting so drunk. sweatdrop

Shinigami- Awe don't feel bad if you need to take some medication. If that is what it is, thendon't feel bad about it. If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here. I've gone through a lot of similar things, and am suffering from lack of energy/will tons right now. I just don't have the energy anymore to do anything. I mean my birthday is coming up this month and my parents wanted a list from me, and I couldn't even come up with stuff. I'm so exhausted I can't even imagine bothering with fun stuff. It's pathetic. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:22 pm
Hay. How is it going. I desuided to tell you all why I have not ben on in so long. Well the thng is is that I have sort of ben REALY bussy with work and stuff lattly. I have hardly had any time at all to get on my computer for a long time. Most the time now when i get on it is just to check email and send a few PMs to LLoxie and Af-Mass and stuff. So yeah, I have not left the guild or any thing. just ben realy bussy lattly  

Darien_Thread

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:22 pm
Shinigami, that sounds suspiciously like clinical depression. I would know, I'm like...the poster child I swear. Unmedicated I'm more lethargic than normal, irritable, short tempered, violent, upset/crying for no good reason, suicidal and I get insomnia. So, you may want to find a therapist asap because it can get worse, and from the sound of it...is already heading that way.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:45 pm
HE BIT ME!

Anry (My Green Tree Python) bit me! He actualy bit me! im so excited! It didnt hurt as much as i was expecting, but it hurt enough. It brought tears to my eyes, and i didnt even see him do it. It felt like a peircing, in several places at one,lol! he bit my wrist. XD i have a mouth print now.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:48 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
HE BIT ME!

Anry (My Green Tree Python) bit me! He actualy bit me! im so excited! It didnt hurt as much as i was expecting, but it hurt enough. It brought tears to my eyes, and i didnt even see him do it. It felt like a peircing, in several places at one,lol! he bit my wrist. XD i have a mouth print now.

Umm.... you're excited because he bit you.... can I ask why? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:57 pm
Crenn
UglyCoyoteNG
HE BIT ME!

Umm.... you're excited because he bit you.... can I ask why? sweatdrop

Probably because he was energetic to do so. that's a sign of good health.

Meph!stopheles

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:21 pm
Oh no, I wanted him to get it over with. haha! Theyre naturealy nippy- they bite to defend themselves, and i knew it was coming. Funny thing is, I was saying "Oh, he wont bite me!" and then he did. haha! It didn't even hurt as much as putting alchohol on it after. @_@

Edit:

We bought to mice. Named Mom and Pop. and they're going to breed, goddamn it! >/

Moms looking to get a boa constricter. I spred snake love.

We're waiting to get a green snake.

And a chamelian.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:00 pm
My family doesn't understand me. They have different opinions and ideals to me (except maybe one of my sisters... but she still has different views). For me it's embarassing that I have depression... and I prefer not to express it. I wanted to keep it hidden within my family, but that was wishful thinking. They all know I'm going to see a psychologist, they all know that I'm a furry... none of them know that I'm in love with a girl who means every thing to me.... and I'm kind of glad of that. Most of them think lowly of nearly all americans... but they're stereo-typing, they should know better.
But either way.... they're basically saying things like "Oh, he's just having a mood swing" in public. How lovely.... I just want to get away from here. I want to be free. I want to hold my girlfriend in my arms, tell her how much I love her and that I never want to let go. I hurt... not physically... but emotionally.... I'm different to my family.... they want me to dance to their tune, not realising I've got my own tune I'm dancing to. Independence. Time stands still when I think of her. Trapped. I'm unique, but I'm proud of being that. Escape. Ideas for me are like a river, continually moving as I watch it. Freedom. I'm going to soar.  

Crenn

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:45 pm
Please, someone help me...I don't know what to do. I'm in my car in the parkinglot of WalMart beacuse I don't know who else won't make me leave...thank god there's a wireless signal...It's cold, and I don't have enough gas to leave it running long enough to stay warm all night..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:48 pm
What happened?  

Crenn

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:53 pm
My mom and I got in a fight, I swear she's crazy. She thinks I yell and swear at her everyday and am alway in a bad mood and other stuff....I don't know what she's talking about, I swear to God. I was nice to her this morning....But anyway, one too many "move out and no one will miss you" speeches...and here I am. My laptop's cheap...the battery will only last three hours.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:56 pm
Have any friends in the area?  

Crenn

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:59 pm
Not really, least not I have numbers for...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:03 pm
All I can recommend is ask your mother to stay 1 week to allow you time to find a place of your own.... sorry that I can't be more helpful.  

Crenn

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:04 pm
Can't you go home, Shoki?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games