Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3978 3979 3980 3981 3982 3983 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:56 pm

Growls a warning at Asphy then flicks her tounge out at Vincent before running away.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:57 pm

Tsume-Takii
Spiky69David
Tsume-Takii
Spiky69David
Tsume-Takii
SPikyy!!!! crying gonk

eek What?

What you doin'? heart wink

(you mean on Gaia? or IRL?)

IRL.Sry g2g send me a pm,K.

OK
*squeezes you tight*
Bye. biggrin

Spiky69David

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:58 pm

Unlucky_Raven
Growls a warning at Asphy then flicks her tounge out at Vincent before running away.
God I dislike her so much
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:59 pm

What was that all about?

Af Mas

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:00 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Unlucky_Raven

Then please for the love of god put her on ignore im tired of you two fighting. Im about tempted to point you both to a mod.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:01 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Unlucky_Raven
What the ******** did I ever do to you?You just accused me of trying to pitty people into drawing me that picture.Then you ******** started with the emo s**t.
Would you ******** LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:01 pm

People like that need to be put in their place, Vetto. Besides, I must be going. Just popped on to check my messages. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow or somethin
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:03 pm

....*sighs and puts hands in pockets* This is why I find it harder and harder to hang here man

Vinnie Outlaw

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:03 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
People like that need to be put in their place, Vetto. Besides, I must be going. Just popped on to check my messages. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow or somethin

No it not if it lead to a problem no matter what. If you don't like her OMFG there a ignore list and wow her post magically go away!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:04 pm

Growls lowly,cowering in a corner, "Sorry Vetto..." Ears flat on her head, "It isn't my fault though...I've asked her to leave me alone 6times.I don't like ignoreing people so I don't." Meeps and cowers even lower when she see's AfMas.

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:05 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
....*sighs and puts hands in pockets* This is why I find it harder and harder to hang here man

It Annoying! Anytime raven and Asph are near each other they can't stop fighting with each other id rather deal with the damn depressed crap then this all the damn time.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:06 pm

Unlucky_Raven
Growls lowly,cowering in a corner, "Sorry Vetto..." Ears flat on her head, "It isn't my fault though...I've asked her to leave me alone 6times.I don't like ignoreing people so I don't." Meeps and cowers even lower when she see's AfMas.

Rubs his head " well in obvious she not case she know she can get to you just put her on ignore you won't see her post so her words will go on unseen and hold no power I'm asking nicly just add her so i can acuttaly come near fuzzy with out all the drama."

Vetto Ryouzou

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:07 pm

I need a day without drama. Lately that's all I see. Either Shadow and Stoarm are at it, or someone else is, and I'm like the only one of the mods to even come here anymore. Can't we all just forget it? It's not like these people are REALLY going to do anything to you
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:07 pm

*folds his arms* Riddle me this...

You have two furs in a room fighting over nothnig really, what are they really?

Vinnie Outlaw

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:08 pm

Cries, "I'M SORRY OK!!!!!" Curls up in the corner,quiet now except for slight whimpers.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3978 3979 3980 3981 3982 3983 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games