Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3981 3982 3983 3984 3985 3986 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongler Of Cocks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:40 pm

Forcive Habit
Moonlite Symphony
Unlucky_Raven
Laughs, "Ironic isn't it?I'm a MOD in another guild yet I'm scared of them." Shrugs, "I guess the reason I am scared is because I was banned from 6diffrent guilds By a MOD." Smiles weakly, "I can be very stubborn and um....mean." Twitches ears nervously, "But I haven't much hear."

Panda Person- I want one.... *Shall go donate.*
Some say the first step to solving a probelm is admitting it.

The first step to solving a problem is leaving it alone and hoping it goes away. Everybody knows that. If you guys leave eachother alone, and don't retort eachothers remarks, it would be peaceful for both of you. Hence, dont make remarks, and leave it alone. It'll go away, and you might see something you like about the other, say a picture they have or something they wrote, or their avatar.

Quote:
The first step to solving a problem is leaving it alone and hoping it goes away.

This I will consider next time I have a bacterial infection.

I was simply making my comment on the silly antics of the people in this guild. I find it hard not to read some of this and laugh, so just calm down...Legitimately I said nothign that was actualy rude, it's just interprative.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:44 pm

Moonlite Symphony
Forcive Habit
Moonlite Symphony
Unlucky_Raven
Laughs, "Ironic isn't it?I'm a MOD in another guild yet I'm scared of them." Shrugs, "I guess the reason I am scared is because I was banned from 6diffrent guilds By a MOD." Smiles weakly, "I can be very stubborn and um....mean." Twitches ears nervously, "But I haven't much hear."

The first step to solving a problem is leaving it alone and hoping it goes away. Everybody knows that. If you guys leave eachother alone, and don't retort eachothers remarks, it would be peaceful for both of you. Hence, dont make remarks, and leave it alone. It'll go away, and you might see something you like about the other, say a picture they have or something they wrote, or their avatar.

Quote:
The first step to solving a problem is leaving it alone and hoping it goes away.

I was simply making my comment on the silly antics of the people in this guild. I find it hard not to read some of this and laugh, so just calm down...Legitimately I said nothign that was actualy rude, it's just interprative.

When I get a cold or infected tonsils, I just leave it and hope it goes away... It eventually does too. And i know quite well you were trying to be comic relief, so was I! XD Then I added on some things that I wind work in situations like this. Meh. It's fun while it lasts.
~toggles through the mod options~ So bored! I think ill watch another episode of FMA <3

Forcive Habit

Mongler Of Cocks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:46 pm

Forcive Habit
Moonlite Symphony
Forcive Habit
Moonlite Symphony
Unlucky_Raven

Quote:

When I get a cold or infected tonsils, I just leave it and hope it goes away... It eventually does too. And i know quite well you were trying to be comic relief, so was I! XD Then I added on some things that I wind work in situations like this. Meh. It's fun while it lasts.
~toggles through the mod options~ So bored! I think ill watch another episode of FMA <3
I myself find it fun to read a book while using gaia, and jus trefresh now and then. Right now though I' listenign to Meat Loaf "Bat Out Of Hell" mmmmm so good....
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:48 pm

*appears ontop of Affys head* Ninja...goodnight *poofs into smoke*

Vinnie Outlaw

Forcive Habit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:48 pm

Moonlite Symphony
Forcive Habit
Moonlite Symphony
Forcive Habit
Moonlite Symphony

Quote:

I myself find it fun to read a book while using gaia, and jus trefresh now and then. Right now though I' listenign to Meat Loaf "Bat Out Of Hell" mmmmm so good....

I havent got any books of interest to read right now. Anime is the way to go yo! XD, especially if you have bowl noodles, Kimchi to be exact. Sooo yummy <3~
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:50 pm

Forcive Habit

I havent got any books of interest to read right now. Anime is the way to go yo! XD, especially if you have bowl noodles, Kimchi to be exact. Sooo yummy <3~

Simple stove ramen is good enough.
Pluss I'm too selective of the shows and films I watch. I still haven't seen Howl's Moving Castle yet...

Mongler Of Cocks

Forcive Habit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:55 pm

Moonlite Symphony
Forcive Habit

Simple stove ramen is good enough.
Pluss I'm too selective of the shows and films I watch. I still haven't seen Howl's Moving Castle yet...

Neither have I, but oh well XD I'll download it eventually <3
Newayz, off to watch FMA.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:57 pm

Growls at gaia, "I'll be back in an hour." Waves bye then poofs into a bunch of scarlet red feathers.

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

Zephial Hyena

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:59 pm

Unlucky_Raven
Growls at gaia, "I'll be back in an hour." Waves bye then poofs into a bunch of scarlet red feathers.
*waves his hyena paw bye-bye* "bye bye"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:34 pm

Nobody here

Af Mas

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:35 pm

Af Mas
Nobody here
//Tackles!// heart heart
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:38 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Af Mas
Nobody here
//Tackles!// heart heart

*snuggles and licks* Hey ^^

Af Mas

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:38 pm

im here and hyper on sugar * is doing riverdance and not knowing it*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:43 pm

Fire_Fox25

o.O

Af Mas

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:44 pm

Af Mas
Fire_Fox25

o.O
its a disease it is transfered by touch * pokes you and TDD * BUAHAHA EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3981 3982 3983 3984 3985 3986 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games