Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3983 3984 3985 3986 3987 3988 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:38 am
I gotta get some sleep for work so I'm off til 9. Let me know if anyone else is a TF2 player.

Clear Skies.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:45 am
Ral Roke
I'm curious as to weather he plays it on steam like it's supposed to be or on a console.

Hi Im here and to answer your question I play it on my 360 becuse my compy isnt good enough to play it. sad  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:50 pm
meow 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:58 pm
Grr  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:18 pm
Cale Darksun
Grr

*sit in Cale’s lap* no grr, purr. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:23 pm
Wolves dont purr.  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:32 pm
No, I guess they don’t now do they, but they do have a way to show that their happy. Like wagging their tail. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:36 pm
I'll purr  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:39 pm
So, I spent about 4 hours in a dungeon in GW only to realize the guy running the show was an idiot and wasn't prepared for the dungeon boss, meaning we were unable to finish the thing and claim the dungeon reward.

Lots of other irritants too:

I ended up carrying a torch on the last level that we have to use to light all the unlit ones that once lit, would open the final door. He wouldn't clear the way between the light and the next unlit torch, and wouldn't listen to me saying we needed it, so we ended up backtracking after spending 30 minutes getting to the end only to realize the door wouldn't open because the things weren't lit.

The entire time, he's apparently oblivious to me even having the thing to do it all with.

As well, it's HIS run of the dungeon, meaning he and only he does anything, then he complains because he can't friggin' solo a Hard Mode boss at the end because he has no idea how the Hell to beat it.

I look up the info on the guildwiki site. It says to do ABC to beat it. I mention it like 10 times. Each time he decides to do XYZ instead, and every time, he gets his a** kicked.

So he finally listens and we attempt ABC... ONCE. He still decides to do it all himself, which I know full well he can't because if he could, we'd have won already.

It doesn't work because he keeps trying to solo the boss before time's up when it's vulnerable to being killed, and it resets... again. Then, in his infinite wisdom, decides ABC isn't right and we go back to XYZ again for a few more times, only to inevitably fail.

The moral of this story:

When someone actually knows how to do it right, it's only common sense to listen.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:44 pm
Wow. Thats a real tale of suckitued.
You've my sympathies DA.  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:45 pm
I feel your pain, in a little different situation of my own, but I feel your pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:50 pm
Kitty twin powers, activate?  

lady_skuld

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:59 pm
Oh no, right when I get to go home early from work. Kitty sad she never gets to play with her twin crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:02 pm
*epic pose*
Nuuuuu!  

lady_skuld

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:06 pm
Kitty can play with bunny.

* bunny goes nuts, eats everything in sight, then hops off *

Nevermind... sweatdrop  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3983 3984 3985 3986 3987 3988 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games