Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:25 pm

"Well, I do. I just, it was kind of odd to see you so close to him so soon after I died. And to see my daughter talking a week after she was borne. That, that was freaky."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:28 pm

"it was hard to see you gone scott" she sits down "and we werent that close" she dips her feet in the water "if you dont want to see us anymore, we understand" she looks down tracing patterns on the ground "but, its you i love, just know that"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:33 pm

He looks up at her. "Really?" He goes under water to see what/if he can see under there.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:34 pm

She nodds before seeing him go under "err Scott?" she leans over to see where he went "were'd you go?"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:41 pm

He can't hear her under water. He just sits there, holding his breath. Soon, he starts thinking to himself, How could this guy hold his breath this long? What did he do for a living?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:45 pm

"Scott?" she said before jumping in thinking something bad happened to him, she sees him before floating and just watching him with a confused expression on her face.

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:51 pm

He smiles at her and goes to the top.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:55 pm

She follows after him and spits out some of the water that went in her mouth "what was that about?" she asked the wind blowing and started to make her cold, she shivers

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:09 pm

"Just to, see what," He saw that she was cold so he kept pausing. He was about to go over to her then remembered his, predicament. "uh, was down there."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:17 pm

"so what did you see?" she asked curiously "anything intersting?"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:32 pm

"Nothing new. You look cold. You should warm up."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:27 pm

she nodds "i dont have any other spare clothes though" she climbs out of the lake and pulls off her clothes before shifting forms and curling up, she yawns a lazy yawn before smiling and laying her head on her paws, looking over at him

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:02 pm

Bane stands silently where he is. He watches scot and echo as they talk. His angry comes as he sees scott. He shows his fangs but is quiet. He looks at lizzy. "go to your mother lizzy...i will go away once you two are together" bane said to her.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:24 pm

Lizzy looks up at him "your leaving? are you ever coming back?" she asked hugging him "ill miss you"

Echo's ears twitched as she smelt a familiar scent, she stands before looking around, she barks and then spots them, she runs over to them before shifting and practacly jumping on lizzy "oh my baby" she whispered hugging her tightly, she looks up at bane "thank you" she stands "im sorry bane" she looks down "i.." she shakes her head and huggs him "will we ever still be friends?" she whispered taking lizzy's hand

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:35 pm

Bane doesnt hug her back. He just stands there..a tear runs down his cheek. "i dont think i can even be around you.." he said and pulled away. He turned away from her and spoke "im sorry..go to scott..i cant be around to hur your love..i was just a shoulder i guess for you" He said as he walked away. His wings began coming out of his back.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games