Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:36 pm
Lief tries to recover from the glomping, I just came to watch the fight and someone said something about tea, so I though I would make some, although I'm not a fan of traditional tea so this is Southern Style Sweet Tea! You want some? Lief poured himself a glass of the sweet ice drink as he turned toward Liger.

Edit: Lief stumbles on a rock in the middle of the field as Liger pulled him almost spilling the tea. Thanks to his quick reaction time he managed to save it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:39 pm
Toan raised his left hand and caught the back heel kick and hold out his right fist at the same time. He brought Saren closer at a surprising speed by using his foot as a handle. The plan was to have saren face smash into his open right fist.  

The Sadistic Toan

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:42 pm
"Well you came to the right place... They're probably not going to hold back." Liger takes cover behind Windy's delicate couch. He shakes his head and whispers to himself, Windy's not going to like this. He squints his eyes closed, bracing for the havoc about to be unleashed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:47 pm
Saren's smirk faded upon being pulled, he despised being pulled or pushed. Saren in a second's time reached the lining of his belt and threw a small throwing knife at the fist of Toan and then ducking at a degree that he would dodge the fist. The small knife would reach Toan's fist nearing a single second, If toan wanted to escape he'd have to let go and take to teh air or roll.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 pm
Toan let go of the leg as he spun at the same time the knife gone by pulling his right hand back. He use his left hand to grab hold of the knife and keep it speed going and even increasing with the rotation of the spin as he change the direction of the knife from nothing and aim it at Saren chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:50 pm
Well I guess we'll see but they defiantly seem to have some past experiance with eachother, Lief sits on the couch that Liger is hidding behind, The view is better out here, I think we'll be mostly out of range but if it will make you feel better we can bring out some digimon for protection!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:51 pm
An urge overcame Liger as he reached into his bag and pulled out a video camera. "Heck... why spend all this time cowering?! I could be making money of this!" He then positions himself while still hiding, recording the epic battle taking place.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:00 pm
Saren motioned to the side with ease, but in all honesty it took a lot of timing and reaction speed. The knife planted in the ground next to Saren's feet. "Done warming up?" Saren asked as he stood cockily glaring at Toan.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:03 pm
"Yep...I'll make millions off this video!" Liger starts to chuckle, being sure to catch as much detail as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:07 pm
"I was waiting on you." Toan hold out his cane and pulled out a hidden sword from it. He got into a stance where the cane was in front of him and the sword was aim to the side. It was a stance of a duel wielding style. "I'm gonna kill you, if that's alright with you."  

The Sadistic Toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:17 pm
Saren smirked as he drew a single snake sword. The sword was given to him by a digimon and he trained himself to use it. A snake sword is a special sword that can be used as botha medium range weapon and a short range weapon. It is a sword with a extending capable draped in sharp blade that form the sword appearance when the wire is constricted to the core. When the wire is no constricted thje blade turns into a flowing whip with blades jutting out on two sides, and a bladed tip leads the dance the weapon appears to make. Saren pressed the release button to turn his weapon into its whip state, making a cracking noise on the ground as it took form. Saren had four weapons types on him, Throwing knives ((lots of em)), Snake sword, Single blade katana (located on lower back) and kendo stick (located on left hip). Saren danced the blade around him for a short period before flicking his wrist and sending the tip of the blade at Toan's arm, but as it drew closer the blade would try to coil around toan's wrist, if connected the blades along the whip like weapon would rip into Toan's flesh. "Aw, you asked. I will have to decline."Saren said sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:33 pm
"If I ask you a question it either means I already know or I don't give a damn!"
He brought his wrist up so the blade would coild around the cane instead. Toan then slash his blade aim for under the snake type blade, hitting at it focal point so the blade would either fly out of his hand and go in the opposite direction of Saren or drag him closer so Toan able to slash him down. Toan hated tricky weapons and decided it better to get rid of it to save a lot of time.  

The Sadistic Toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:38 pm
Saren smirked, "Baka." Saren spoke in japanese befor motioning his wrist with a flick and turning using the momentum to not only keep the blade in hand but use the torque to lash the blade quickly towards Toan's waist, if hit there was enough room to allow the blade to coil around the man, slicing into his stomach muscles which would greatly wound and hinder Toan or pierce a vital spot and possibly causing him to bleed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:02 pm
Toan jump back till he was out of range of the whipped liked sword and place his own sword in his mouth so he could free up his hand. He push aside his black cloak and reveal a gun that belong to his Astamon. He took hold of the hand and aim it at Saren. Hellfire! He release dozens of bullets charging right at Saren as they begin to move in different direction to hit him from all side.  

The Sadistic Toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:35 pm
".." Saren's expression was one of displeasure as he noticed the bullets spread out around him and Toan charging him; from what he gathered the bullets were to hit him if he moved from his area he was in, trapping him in toan's path; but he wasn't necissarily sure on this. Saren drew his single blade katana into his free hand quickly andflicked his wrist with percision to knock away the bullets, he had managed to knock away the necissary ones before a bullet knocked his Katana away from him and into a tree diagnolly left from him about twenty feet away. Saren flicked the wrist with the snake sword in it, pressing the mechanism to make it tighten up; drawing it into sword form by time Toan had reached him. Saren went for a leg sweep and then wit his back turned released the mechanism so the blade would shoot up at Toan's face surprisingly, it was aimed for his cheek it would be quite the nast scar.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games