Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:46 am

Kaia looks down and sighs. "alone again." He thinks. "do i have summer classes?" He looks at the window and sees his sister and aruki and smiles. His eyes tear up and he goes back to cleaniogn the dorm.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:46 am

*after getting to class says on the interphone* "john Leon is from the gunsling class get him over here*blocks mind completely*

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:47 am

II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
Lucily laughs at her brother and yawns. "i heard what happen last night, lucily." He smild and lucily blushed. "oh you you did?" he nodded and said "good for you sissy!" He went to her and hugged her tightly. "you found someone!!!" He thinks to himself: now all thats left for me to find someone... Lucily jumped and looked at her brother. "Th-thnx?" She gets up and walked out of the dor. "im gonna go and uh walk around a bit." She walks to the garden and sits.
Aruki sees lucily walking to the garden* follows lucily comes up behind lucily an hugs her*

She gets surprised and takes ur hand and flips aruki over her head. She has a threatening look on her face and has aruki pinned so hard that he cant m,ove
ugh im sorry i didnt mean to surprise u *blushes*

SHe looks at him then relizes who it is and blushes deeply. "sorry!" SHe lets go of him and shakes head. "im just on edge..." She looks at him and smiles nervously.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:48 am

(my god 1 page to 400)*in interphone again*"kaia your sister signed you up to the gunsling class"*turn it off*((5 minutes to class offocoaly start))

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:48 am

She begins to clench her fists. Her hand starts to rebleed and she grits her teeth from feeling pissed off. She picks up her stuff and storms out of the classroom and she walks to her dorm and throws her stuff across the room also having blood spatters on the wall.

( Yuki has a dorm but she never uses it but now she is... )
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:49 am

notingles
*after getting to class says on the interphone* "john Leon is from the gunsling class get him over here*blocks mind completely*
Then Leon's teacher tells him to go to Professor Edward's class.
He walks over and in suprise sees Yuki standing at the windowsill. He comes up behind her and hugs her.

MickeyTenshi

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:50 am

Kaia hears this and runs to his sister. "Lucily!!" He smiles. "Kaia?" She looks at him. "you have classes this summer." She looks at him then relizes hes right. "oh my god!" Lucily turns to aruki. "im sorry but i got to go!" She runs towards the classroom.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:51 am

ViniCullen
She begins to clench her fists. Her hand starts to rebleed and she grits her teeth from feeling pissed off. She picks up her stuff and storms out of the classroom and she walks to her dorm and throws her stuff across the room also having blood spatters on the wall.

( Yuki has a dorm but she never uses it but now she is... )

he whispers to himself."Yukis mind is in a state of anger." He walks through the door even though edward is standing right there. he walks to her room and notices all the things. "Yuki."He says.

MickeyTenshi

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:51 am

(57 seconds) *ed looks at wath*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:52 am

HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
Lucily laughs at her brother and yawns. "i heard what happen last night, lucily." He smild and lucily blushed. "oh you you did?" he nodded and said "good for you sissy!" He went to her and hugged her tightly. "you found someone!!!" He thinks to himself: now all thats left for me to find someone... Lucily jumped and looked at her brother. "Th-thnx?" She gets up and walked out of the dor. "im gonna go and uh walk around a bit." She walks to the garden and sits.
Aruki sees lucily walking to the garden* follows lucily comes up behind lucily an hugs her*

She gets surprised and takes ur hand and flips aruki over her head. She has a threatening look on her face and has aruki pinned so hard that he cant m,ove
ugh im sorry i didnt mean to surprise u *blushes*

SHe looks at him then relizes who it is and blushes deeply. "sorry!" SHe lets go of him and shakes head. "im just on edge..." She looks at him and smiles nervously.
uhh its ok i would be to hehe it was probably bad on my behalf i should have said somthing first.....

II E M O_S I N N E R II

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:53 am

( Yukis in her dorm room silly xP )

While sitting in her dorm she starts crying silently and wonders why she cant just like one boy not three. Why? Why god have you made me like 3 boys?, she thinks and then she walks to her closet and picks up a picture of her and Leon and she smiles. But then she picks up a sketch of her and Kaia then a teardrop falls onto the page then a picture of her and Edward fall onto the floor and she bends down and picks it up but then she drops it to the floor and Yuki sobs.

(30secs)*start pputing pistols over the desks and organizing targets*

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

II E M O_S I N N E R II

HONEY-CHAN lover
Kaia hears this and runs to his sister. "Lucily!!" He smiles. "Kaia?" She looks at him. "you have classes this summer." She looks at him then relizes hes right. "oh my god!" Lucily turns to aruki. "im sorry but i got to go!" She runs towards the classroom.
ok......
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:54 am

Lucily runs to the class and gets i as soon as the bell rings. she sighs relive.

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:55 am

(5 secs) "kaia is late..." *grabs his own pistols and stand up*
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games