Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loki the Stampede

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:43 pm
Really... Ewwww...
Ok, so then I'll stick with just have been trained in general, no one spacific.
Hmmm what users have allies with the Sith?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:17 am
@ CW- Yep. Of course, FP already 'murdered' her  

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:46 am
hmm... what to do what to do...

With CW gone should I have Kusei assigned to another duty or is Padme going to pick Freya up?

The Rapora will be on their way to Nar Shadaa shortly, but first I'll disguise them as Tiss'shar. Pretty simple considering their similar body structure and that few people have even heard of both the Tiss'shar or Rapora.

Do we have any 'good' Jedi right now? Or are we going to have to deliver some more to that side of the scale? I wouldn't mind playing as a force user, but I tend to design my characters as much more middle of the road then the average sith or jedi.

It's fun to be a line walker.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:51 am
Link is a "good" jedi. he's just rogue.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:36 pm
Yeah... but he'll be dragged pretty far afield, thats what happens when your ship has a mind of its own.

We've basically got Link and Des Voh's character. DA's character is just breaking a ton of jedi rules, and Jamie Kirkpatrick's Jedi hasn't yet stepped fully onto the galactic stage.

vs.

Nelo's Darth Ferno, Elladan Kenet's Kathleen, Kage's Jaden Kyrath and Hamatula, Des Voh's Darth Latro... and a mountain of Sith NPCs.

It seems like it will all be up to Link. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:24 pm
Let's see ...

Iria is a pop idol singer now. Still haven't fully figured out the where is Gunther yet.

And, I asked about the Hapes queen as I had something *really* interesting in mind for Freya. heart  

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:55 pm
Heh.

Celestia's no longer in Legacy, but that means nothing about Jamie Kirkpatrick, now doesn't it? Interesting loophole...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:57 pm
Kathleen's not a permanent Sith. As far as I plan, she'll defect before the end  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:07 pm
That's later though.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:00 am
Yeah...  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:07 am
Like punching out its eyes will do you any good.

It has three different senses to see you with alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:44 pm
It's still damage, and i'm just trying to make the battle longer anyways, as you know, and if all you are going to do nelo, is say it was a bad idea, then just post already. And Elladen, you have know idea what I have up my sleeves so keep your thoughts to yourself. And seconds, spears are sharp, trees are not domokun  

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:20 am
Not unless I wouldn't have chopped the tops off. Pay attention to my posts. I am to yours  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:55 pm
I still dont see why you guys are having such a difficult time with this.
Nothing against Nelo but this creature isnt terribly difficult to combat if you engage it intelligently.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:57 pm
I'm trying to. All I need is something big and sharp to shove into its face, or that failing, I need to open its mouth so I can carve out its brain  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games