Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:38 pm
No, but you left me in a position that now I have to work out.

That's what annoys me. And the fact I'm not sure how to approach it. My character is so violatile, I'm going to have to figure out what happened to him (perhaps my idea will work, though I have to read the entire thing to see how effective my side-story will weeve in..) and then, decide if I am to join the mission, how the hell I'm going to enter into it. Its not like Theta is just going to walk along in handcuffs in the middle of a ravine (I only just got to Delta getting ripped by the droid in the ground) and somehow magically not complaining or doing something of hindrance...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:42 pm
he could just be biding his time, waiting for the group to come together so he could do the most amount of damage.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:49 pm
He's not homocidal towards the entire group. He just doesn't like the lack of respect from Copy, mostly.

I mean, you can't blame him. Your character is basically playing boot camp with the team. Not to mention, your character assumed Theta was just another clone, which really was a blow to the entire relations department. So, Theta just basically thinks the only thing your character can do is shoot, doesn't matter what, as long as he's killing something (bots, ships, teammates), he's pleased.

That, and the fact that your character shot at him really doesn't make theta too confident on Copy. He'd rather take his chances with everyone else than play pawn to Copy's destructive attitude towards everything in his field of vision.

You'll see more of this come out later on, But now, I got to type up my plan on how Theta gets to Raxus....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:52 pm
Theta just needs to give copy a chance. though in his mentaly unbalanced state I doubt thats gonna happen.  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:52 pm
Darkened Angel
Nelowulf
I'm just wondering how everyone managed to do 12 pages worth of action between 3-4 people in less than 10 hours.

That's only how long I was gone today... I'd hate to see it if I left two days..
I hear ya. 3nodding

Happens to the best of us. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:01 pm
Cale Darksun
Theta just needs to give copy a chance. though in his mentaly unbalanced state I doubt thats gonna happen.
It helps when Copy doesn't try to shoot first.

Theta is unstable. His actions are fueled by his experiences with the clones. Acutally, there is quite the sob story to go with it. But basically, he developed paranoia from the fact everyone he met somehow, someway, either hurt him, backstabbed him, or in the case of one clone at the firing range, accidentally shot him, grazing his leg.

But once again, i'm revealing too much history. Basically, Theta just doesn't like pain, or getting hurt, but has been beaten, smacked, punched, hit, shot, shot at, and almost every kind of beration has been laid upon him, that he has given up on every clone. Hence why he developed his intelligence. In hopes of being useful, it only worsened everything.

but that's where he stands. Being shot at: Big no-no. Annoying Theta at his job: Bigger no-no. Screaming at Theta about bullshit and how he isn't right when it comes to things he knows: Duck and weave.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:10 pm
I see.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:14 pm
Hence, why Copy gets under his skin. He's done all three no-nos within a period of 10 minutes, give or take.

Its actually quite a reasonable response.. especially Theta's now-formulating brain on how to possibly transgress the moral boundaries.

Remember his discussion with Zeta on how he did not understand why some people excel and others fail, and who really is the moral judge? Then how he went on to say should criminals be really considered criminals, if it was for the good of the public?

He's going a bit into a mania, in a sense. Now his thoughts will turn toward... Well, no use spoiling anymore...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:16 pm
yeah yeah, shoot me in the back blah blah.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:17 pm
Cale Darksun
yeah yeah, shoot me in the back blah blah.
not entirely... Alas! I have a plot to develop for that line of mania.

Of course, it will sound much like Dosdoyefsky...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:19 pm
well I don't read russian liturature. so it will be a suprise to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:21 pm
Cale Darksun
well I don't read russian liturature. so it will be a suprise to me.
Good thing.. Its for our college reading class. We get graded on it... and its not fun at all.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:27 pm
Theta is gonna die. that much Im certain. he's probably going to annoy Copy to the point that he'll let him go through with his suicide rather than waste the effort to talk the nutcase down.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:29 pm
Theta can't commit suicide though. he's that bad of a shot. And metal tastes horrible in his mouth.

And he is disgusted at the fact that the weapons he is good with (fusion torch) are so messy.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:32 pm
he could blow himself up, or crash his ship.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games