Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:06 pm
She said she was gonna lock the door...and I don't have a house key. And I don't want to go back, I can't stand it there....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:09 pm
Is your stuff still at home?  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:12 pm
First Sheol and now you. What is it with people?

Suggestion one: Find the nearest police station and ask if you can spend the night in their jail. It'll keep you off the street and safe and warm for the night.

Suggestion two: Swallow your pride and go back and live under her roof and her rules for a while until you can find an alternative living place.

I'd go with option two. If I got kicked out of this house, I'd have nowhere to go to. I follow the rules and do as people tell me to. If I were you, I'd bang on the door repeatedly and beg your mother to let you in, and do chores for the rest of your life to make up for being such a revolutionary.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:13 pm
I grabbed what I could think to grab...and I don't know where the police station is here Fog...  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:15 pm
shoki_de_nai
I grabbed what I could think to grab...and I don't know where the police station is here Fog...

*growls* Then do like Sheol did and try to find some of your friends on the internet and ask for them to pick you up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:19 pm
All my friends are out of state unless you count the few people I know from school or work whose numbers I do not have. And I think the person closest to me that I know online is Affy. And he's still at least five hours away.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:21 pm
Do you have enough fuel to reach there? And would he allow you to stay overnight?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:22 pm
go into walmart and ask someone where the police station is. or if they're closed and you have a ohone, call information and as for the nearest police station from your location. Usually giving them a cross-street will allow them to find you if you don't know which part of townm, you;re in  

Rainey_angel81

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:23 pm
shoki_de_nai
All my friends are out of state unless you count the few people I know from school or work whose numbers I do not have. And I think the person closest to me that I know online is Affy. And he's still at least five hours away.

Well if you made it up here and didn't plan to stay for long, I wouldn't mind letting you stay. There's not much room for you here though, unless you don't mind the floor of my bedroom  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:27 pm
No one would ever hear from me again if I tried to drive to Affy's. I'd get lost, run out of money, or some other problem. And I need to stay here, I paid my own tuition out of my own pocket and I'm going to school. I'd really rather not stay at a police station...  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:28 pm
shoki_de_nai
No one would ever hear from me again if I tried to drive to Affy's. I'd get lost, run out of money, or some other problem. And I need to stay here, I paid my own tuition out of my own pocket and I'm going to school. I'd really rather not stay at a police station...

You don't seem very concerned about having to spend the night on the streets. What if you get mugged, or raped? You shouldn't be so choosy about having a roof over your head, honestly. >>  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:31 pm
FogSage
shoki_de_nai

You don't seem very concerned about having to spend the night on the streets. What if you get mugged, or raped? You shouldn't be so choosy about having a roof over your head, honestly. >>

I have a car roof over my head...though it's freezing in here....Bu honestly, the police will want to contact my mom, who will tell them I'm a horrible person but she didn't kick me out and I'm a liar. Who do you think they're going to believe?  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:33 pm
shoki_de_nai

The offer stands if you just need to chill somewhere for a while. The trick to getting to where I live is find I-94 and driving north. Just following the signs  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:33 pm
if you're over 18, they can ask to call but they can't if you tell them not to  

Rainey_angel81

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:35 pm
Well, if you don't want to go home, then stay in that car. Your not so concerned about it, obviously, so stay there or swallow your pride. Af's offered room, and your not taking it- you can get directions, its not that hard, and you want to stay there.Fine, do it. You'll go back to your mother of you'll live in your car. Either way, you dont seem concerned.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games